我不知明天的道路

来源:百度文库 编辑:神马文学网 时间:2024/04/30 01:38:02
我不知明天的道路I Know Who Holds Tomorrow我不知明天的道路
I Know Who Holds Tomorrow


   Ⅰ
I don't know about tomorrow,
我不知明天的道路,
I just live from day to day;
每一天只为主活;
I don't borrow from its sunshine,
我不借明天的太阳,
For its skies may turn to gray;
因明天或许阴暗;
I don't worry o'er the future,
我不要为将来忧虑,
For I know what Jesus said,
因我知主的应许。
And today I'll walk beside Him,
我今天要与主同行,
For He knows what is ahead.
因祂知前面如何。

   Ⅱ
I don't know about tomorrow,
我不知明天的道路,
It may bring me poverty;
或遭遇生活苦楚;
But the One who feeds the sparrow,
但那位养活麻雀者,
Is the One who stands by me.
祂必然也看顾我。
And the path that be my portion,
祂是我旅途的良伴,
May be through the flame or flood,
或经过水火之灾,
But His presence goes before me,
但救主必与我同在,
And I'm covered with His blood.
祂宝血把我遮盖。

  Ⅲ
Every step is getting brighter,
每一步越走越光明,
As the golden stairs I climb;
像攀登黄金阶梯;
Every burden's getting lighter,
每重担越挑越轻省,
Every cloud is silver lined.
每朵云披上银衣。
There the sun is always shining,
在那里阳光常普照,
There no tear will dim the eye;
在那里没有眼泪;
At the ending of the rainbow,
在美丽彩虹的尽头,
Where the mountains touch the sky.
众山岭与天相连。

Refrain 副 歌
Many things about tomorrow,
有许多未来的事情,
I don't seem to understand;
我现在不能识透,
But I know who holds tomorrow,
但我知谁管着明天,
And I know who holds my hand.
我也知谁牵我手.