走遍美国25.2

来源:百度文库 编辑:神马文学网 时间:2024/04/30 01:27:15
第二十五课:Country Music ACT II

Oh, I love it! 哦 我太舷不读
I love it! 我太喜欢
To be away from the city on such a beautiful day 在这样美汉 的一天远离都市
is my idea of heaven! 正是我所挝降 天堂
The grass. The trees. The fresh air. 草地 树哪 新鲜空气。
I told you you'd like it. I've been doing this for years. 我告诉过 会喜欢的。我多年来一直从事这项活动。
You have the spirit of a teenager, Susan. 有一股 青少年的朝气 Susan。
Wait till you see yourself jumping around. 等著看 哪 到处乱蹦的样 吧。
That's what I love about Susan. 这就是我鞍甋usan的一点。
She works hard. 工作起来破疵
She plays hard. 玩起来也破 命。
She's a real Stewart. 她是一个照 正的Stewart家人。
Come on, Richard. 过来 Ricchard。
Help me get this stuff out of the car. 帮我将这行 东西拿下车子。
Where does it go? 放在哪儿
Well, we'll put everything over there. 嗯 我们浇 所有的东西都放在那边。
We'll set up our tents over there by the edge of the woods. 我们在林北 搭帐蓬。
Then we'll be able to make our fire there where it's safe. 然後我们揪 可以在那儿找一个安全的地方生火了。
Oh, there's our table and benches. 哦 那是挝 们的桌子和长板凳。
All set for eating. 吃饭用的乙磺卸甲急 好了。
That's what makes this spot so good. 那就是为适 麽这个地点这样好的道理。
Is anybody hungry? 有人饿了
I am. 我饿了。
We just got here. 我们才刚父 到这儿。
When you're out in the fresh air like this, it makes you hungry. 当你来外妹 呼吸这麽新鲜的空气时 就很容易饿。
Aren't you hungry, Marilyn? 不饿吗 Marilyn
I sure am. 我确实饿 了。
How about you, Richard? 你呢 Ricchard
Starving. 很饿。
You guys are like three kids. 你们就像热 个孩子。
Aren't you hungry, Harry? 你不饿吗 Harry
Well, yeah. 嗯 饿啊
Now that you mention it, I guess I am. 你们一提破鹄 我想我也饿了。
I mean, 我的意思
how could a guy not be hungry with all this talk about eating? 当大家都栽 谈吃的 谁能不饿呢
Where's the bag with the chicken salad sandwiches? 放 肉沙 拉三明治的袋子在哪
Right here, next to the ice packs. Here. 就在这   在冰袋旁边。这儿。
Right here, next to the ice packs. Here. 就在这   在冰袋旁边。这儿。
Put the tablecloth on the picnic table, 将桌巾 栽谝 餐桌上
and I will bring the cola and the plastic cups. 我拿可乐汉退 胶杯来。
Well, how do you like it so far? 好了 到舷 在为止 你们感觉怎麽样
I've never been more relaxed. 我从来没舷 这样轻 过。
Me, neither. 我也没有构
I wish we had brought Michelle, Harry. 我真希望挝 们带了Michelle来 Harry。
She would have loved it. 她会喜欢照 的。
Oh, you're right. 哦 说档 对。
I wish we had brought Max. 我也希望创薓ax来。
Marilyn, Susan, let's not begin to worry about Michelle and Max. Marilyn Susan 不要开始担心Michelle和Max。
We're having a good time, and they're in good hands. 我们玩得屯纯 他们也得到很好的照顾。
Richard is right. Richard是是对的
Are you having a good time, Susan? 玩得高行寺 Susan
You haven't answered my question. 没有回创鹞 的问题呢。
I am having a good time, Harry. 我玩得很父咝 Harry
I promise not to think about the city. 我保证不栽 去想城 的事。
We're in the country. 我们在乡创濉
Let's all just enjoy this wonderful place 让我们大技 就来享受这个美妙的地方
and this wonderful weather. 和这种美汉玫 天气吧。
Good. 好。
This is heaven, Harry! 这简直是烫焯 Harry
It was such a great idea to spend the weekend this way. 这样过 哪 的主意简直太棒了。
It was such a great idea to spend the weekend this way. 这样过 哪 的主意简直太棒了。
Thanks, Susan. 谢谢 SSusan。
I thought you'd all like it. 我料想你妹 都会喜欢的。
Like it? 喜欢
I love it! 我爱上它
Listen to the sounds of the summer that surround us. 仔细倾听换 绕我们的夏夜声息。
It's so calming. 好宁谧 。
I've always liked camping out. 我一直喜换堵 营。
Away from the telephones and account books. 远离电话汉驼什尽
It's refreshing for me. 这是我提照 精神的方法。
I always go back to the city in a wonderful state of mind. 我再回到吵 时 精神总是十分饱满。
We've only been here for a day, 我们到这 仅仅一天
and I've completely forgotten about all my business problems. 但我已经吵沟 抛开了我所有的业务上的问题。
The office seems so far away. 办公室好舷 变得那麽遥远。
I'm glad you like it, Susan. 我很高兴 喜欢它 Susan。
We'll spend many more weekends like this. 我们以後靠梢 多度几次这样的 末。
And next time we'll bring Michelle. 下次我们乙鳰ichelle来。
I wish she were here with us to enjoy the country. 我真希望舷 在她就和我们在一起享受这乡村美景。
And next time we'll bring Michelle. 下次我们创鳰ichelle来。
Just listen to the sound. 听听这些缮 音。
It's so soothing. 是这样的鞍 详。
I can hardly keep my eyes open. 我简直睁 不开眼睛了。
If only we could bottle the fresh air. 要是我们哪 用瓶子将新鲜空 装回去多好。
If only we could bottle the fresh air. 要是我们哪 用瓶子将新鲜空 装回去多好。
Wouldn't it be wonderful? 那样岂不适 太美妙了吗
We could call it "Deep Sleep Country Air." 我们可以吵 它为 沉睡的乡村空气 。
It puts you to sleep. 它让你很靠 入睡。
So does the sound. 这些声音乙 是。
I've been having a hard time keeping my eyes open 我一直挣 扎著要让双眼睁开
just listening to it. 听著这些缮 音时。
It's like a special music. 它就像是乙 种特别的音乐。
Too bad we can't bottle the sound. 不能将声乙 装瓶真是太可惜了。
But we can! 但我们能
Can what? 能做什麽
Bottle the sound. 将声音装破 来呀。
What are you talking about? 在说什
Oh, yeah? 噢 做什
Great idea! 好主意
Let's do it! 我们来录