走遍美国2.2

来源:百度文库 编辑:神马文学网 时间:2024/04/24 02:30:15
第二课:The Blind Date 介绍会面 ACT II

Ah! Miss Stewart! Welcome! 嗨 Stewart小姐 换队
How are you? 好吗
Fine, Somsak. And you? 很好 Somsak 你呢
Fine, thank you. 很好 谢谢 。
This is my friend Harry Bennett. 这是我的朋友Harry Bennett。
Pleased to meet you. 很高兴见到你。
Very nice to meet you. 很乐意见到你。
Any friend of Miss Stewart's is welcome at Somsak's. Stewart小姐的任何排笥言赟omsak餐厅都是受欢迎的。
Follow me, please. 请跟我来。
I like it here. 我喜欢这 。
I do, too. I come here often. 我也是。我常来这 。
A special place for special people. 这是为特殊人物而设设的特别地方
Thank you, Somsak. 谢谢你 Somsak。
Well! Nice restaurant. 嘿 这是一家好餐厅厅
Would you like something to drink? 你们要点什麽饮料吗
Yes, I'd like a glass of ginger ale with ice. 是的 我要一杯加冰冰块的 味汽水
Harry, what would you like? Harry 你要什麽
Do you have a dry white wine? 你这 有涩白酒吗
How about a California chablis? 来一杯California白白葡萄酒好
Chablis is fine. 好的。
What would you like to eat? 你们要吃点什麽
I'd like the mee krob. 我喜欢mee krob
Harry, would you like to see a menu? Harry 你想看看菜档ヂ
No, it's Ok. 不用 没有关 。
I'll have the mee krob also. 我也要mee krob。
What is it? 那是什麽
Crispy fried noodles. I love them. 酥炒 。我喜欢吃。
May I bring you a salad? 要不要来点沙拉呢
Oh yes. 噢 好啊。
Oh yes. 噢 好啊。
What do you recommend today? 今天你推荐什麽沙拉
I recommend rose-petal salad. 我向你们推荐玫瑰花花 沙拉
Special for new friends. 特地为新朋友准备的的
Rose-petal salad? 玫瑰花瓣沙拉好吗
Why not? 有何不可
I'll take care of everything. 我会好好照料一切。
I hope you're hungry. 我希望你饿了。
What? Oh, yes. Starving. Well, I... 什麽 噢 是 我很很饿。好啦 我…
Well, I ... 好啦 我……
What do you do at Universe Toy Company? 你在宇宙玩具公司做做什麽工
I'm the vice-president of new toy development. 我是负责新玩具开发发的副总裁
Terrific! 了不起
I know you 're a CPA. 我知道你是一位会计计师
That's true. Harry Bennett, 是的。Harry Bennet
certified public accountant. 立案会计师。
I love numbers. 我喜欢弄数字。
I do some work for Smith and Dale,
Your company's accounting firm. 我为贵公司的会计顾顾问公司 Smith和Dale事务所 做一些工作
And so... 所以……加And so]
Here we are. 所以我们才有缘相见见
Yes. 是啊。
I have a daughter. 我有一个女儿。
I know. How old is she? 我知道。她多大了
She's nine years old. 她九岁。
That's a nice age. What's her name? 正是美妙年龄。她什什麽名
Michelle. Michelle。
Do you have a picture of her? 你有她的照片吗 跋跋du ju hGv K 'pIkQX Kv hS
She's very pretty. 她很漂亮。
Thank you. 谢谢 。
Rose-petal salad. 玫瑰花瓣沙拉。
And there's a phone call for you, Mr. Bennett. Bennett先生 有你档牡缁啊
Excuse me, Susan. 对不起 Susan。
I hope nothing is wrong. 但愿没有事。
I'll get the rest of the dinner. 我去把晚餐的其馀东东西端来
Excuse me. 失陪。
Please forgive me, Susan, but... 请原谅我 Susan 档 ……
I have to leave. I feel terrible, but... 我得走了。真是糟糕糕透了 但…
What's the matter? 发生了什麽事
My daughter isn't feeling well. 我女儿感到不舒服。
Oh no! Is it serious? 噢 糟糕 严重吗
I don't know. The baby-sitter says she has a stomachache, 我不知道。临时保姆姆说她肚子
and she's crying. 她一直哭。
I'll have to go home. 我必须回家一趟
Will you forgive me? 能原谅我吗
Of course. I'm so sorry for Michelle. 当然。我为Michellee担心。
And you didn't have a chance to eat. 而且你什麽也没有吃吃
Oh, it's OK. 噢 没关 。
Let me take you home first. 先让我送 回家吧。
No, no. Please, go ahead. 不用 不用。你走吧吧
It's our first date. 这是我们的第一次约约会
We'll make another. 我们还可以再次约会会
Please don't worry. 请别 心。
I'll phone you. 我会给 打电话的。
I hope your daughter is all right. Good-bye. 我希望你女儿安然无无恙。再见
Good-bye. 再见。