两个盒子

来源:百度文库 编辑:神马文学网 时间:2024/04/28 17:55:18
God'sBoxes两个盒子
by每天学一句,轻松成为英文达人
Ihave in my hands two boxes,
我手上有两个盒子
WhichGod gave me to hold.
都是上帝给的
Hesaid, 'Put all your sorrows in the black box,
祂说把悲伤放在黑盒子里
Andall your joys in the gold.'
把快乐放在金盒子里
Iheeded His words, and in the two boxes,
我听了祂的话
Bothmy joys and sorrows I stored,
把快乐和悲伤分别装进两个盒子里
Butthough the gold became heavier each day,
不过. 金盒子每天都有加重
Theblack was as light as before.
但黑盒子却依旧轻省
Withcuriosity, I opened the black,
我感到很好奇就打开黑盒子
Iwanted to find out why,
想要一探究竟
AndI saw, in the base of the box, a hole,
结果我在盒子底下发现一个洞
Whichmy sorrows had fallen out by.
我的悲伤都从那边漏出去了
Ishowed the hole to God, and mused,
我把那个洞指给上帝看感到纳闷
'Iwonder where my sorrows could be!'
我不知道我的悲伤哪里去了
Hesmiled a gentle smile and said,
祂轻轻地微笑说
'Mychild, they're all here with me.'
我的孩子.它们都在我这儿呢
Iasked God, why He gave me the boxes,
我问上帝为什么祂要给我两个盒子
Whythe gold and the black with the hole?
为什么一个金色的 一个黑色却漏底的
'Mychild, the gold is for you to count your blessings,
我的孩子金盒子是要给你数算你的祝福的
Theblack is for you to let go.'
黑盒子是要给你放下的.