白种人黑种人(双语欣赏)

来源:百度文库 编辑:神马文学网 时间:2024/04/30 02:14:14

      这是一篇很容易读懂的英文短诗。上个世纪,南非的黑白种族隔离政策曾让非洲原住民遭到许多不平等待遇,而本诗作者以天生肤色的差异,来表达心中的不满与无奈。


    Dear white,
    something you got to know.                       亲爱的白种人,有几件事你必须知道
    When I was born,I was black.                当我出生时,我是黑色的
    When I grow up,I am black.                   当我长大了,我是黑色的
    When I'm under the sun,I'm black.   当我在阳光下,我是黑色的
    When I'm cold,I'm black.                  当我寒冷时,我是黑色的
    When I'm afraid,I'm black.               当我害怕时,我是黑色的
    When I'm sick,I'm black.                  当我生病了,我是黑色的
    When I die,I'm still black.                    当我死了,我还是黑色的
  
  You——white people,                         你——白种人

When you were born,you were pink.          当你出生时,你是粉红色的
When you grow up,you become white.       当你长大了,变成白色的
You're red under the sun.                           当你在阳光下,你是红色的
You're blue when you're cold.                 你寒冷时,你是青色的
You are yellow when you're afraid.            你害怕时,你是黄色的
You're green when you're sick.               你生病时,你是绿色的
You're gray when you die.                          当你死时,你是灰色的
And you,call me“color”                      而你,却叫我“有色人种”!