走遍美国15.3

来源:百度文库 编辑:神马文学网 时间:2024/04/27 19:57:21
第十五课:Second Honeymoon ACT III

Welcome to the Watermill Inn. 欢迎你们来Watermilll Inn。
Oh, Richard, 噢 Richard。
it's exactly as it was when we were married! 它跟我们结婚的时候候一模一
And when I got married. 也跟我结婚时一样。
Even the old patchwork quilt is the same! 甚至这条旧的百衲被被罩也是一
My great-grandmother made that quilt 我曾祖母缝 了这个个被罩
when Teddy Roosevelt was President. 在Teddy Roosevelt档 总统的时代。
In those days, when they made quilts. 那个时代 人们做被被罩
they cut patches 剪下布块
from the old clothing of every member in the family 从每位家庭成员的旧旧衣服
so that each one would be a part of it. 好让每个人都成为它它的一部分
What a lovely tradition! 多麽可爱的传统
Thank you for calling us. 谢谢 打电话给我们们
I remember you and your wife 我便一直记得你和你你太
from the first time you stayed with us. 自从你们第一次在我我们这 住开
We were very young. 我们那时很年轻。
And very much in love. 而且相爱至深。
We have a baby now. 我们现在有一个小宝宝宝了
How wonderful! A boy or a girl? 太好了 男孩还是女女
A boy--Max. 男孩。叫Max。
Do you have a picture? 你们有他的照片吗
Would a professional photographer be without a picture? 一位专业摄影师会没没有照片
Oh, he's adorable! 哦 他可爱极了。
And very bright. 而且非常聪明。
Like his father. A real Stewart. 像他爸爸一样。一个个真正的Stewart家成员
And very good-looking, like his mother. 也很漂亮 像他妈妈妈
Well, it's nice to have you with us again. 噢 非常高兴你们又又来了
Next time, bring the baby. 下次把小宝宝一起带带来
You see, Richard? Max is welcome here. 你看到了吧 Richarrd 他们这儿欢迎Max呢。
Not on our anniversary. 可不能在我们的结婚婚纪念日
This vacation is for you and me. 这是我和 的假期。
If there's anything you need, please call me. 假如你们需要什麽 请打电话给我。
I'll be in the front office all day. 我整天都在总办公室室
Oh, I took the liberty of ordering some breakfast for you. 噢 我冒昧给你们订订了早餐
Just put it over there, Charles. 就放在这儿吧 Charrles。
Thank you, Charles. 谢谢你 Charles。
Compliments of the Watermill Inn. Watermill Inn请客
Compliments of the Watermill Inn. Watermill Inn请客
Thank you. 谢谢。
Thank you so much. 太谢谢 了。
Now, this is my idea of a good time. 这才是我所谓的享受受
Let's see ... hotcakes and maple syrup, with scrambled eggs. 让我瞧瞧……烤饼 枫糖 还有炒蛋。
Umm ... smell that coffee ... cinnamon and cloves. 呀……你闻一闻 Х确取 …一股肉桂和丁香的香味
Homemade buttermilk biscuits. 自 的酸奶饼。
Slices of orange with burnt honey. 了焦蜜的桔子片。
Let's eat! 吃吧
First I want to call home 我先得打个电话回家
and check on your mother and the baby. 问问你母亲和孩子的的情
Honey, if there were any problems, 亲爱的 假如有事的的
she would call us. 她会打电话过来的。
She doesn't know we've changed hotels. 她不知道我们换了旅旅馆呀
You're right. Of course. 说得也是。
Hello, operator. 喂 接 生
I'd like to call Riverdale, New York. 请接New York的Rivverdale。
This food is heavenly, isn't it? 这一顿太美好了 是是
This whole place is heavenly. 这整个地方都太美好好了
Do you remember that old desk? 还记得这张旧桌子吗
Mrs. Montefiore told me that Montefiore太太告诉诉
George Washington sat at that desk George Washington栽 坐在那
and wrote to his wife Martha. 给他妻子Martha写信信
and wrote to his wife Martha. 给他妻子Martha写信信
What do you want to do after breakfast? 早餐後 想做什麽
Why don't we take a walk down to the river? 我们何不一路散步到到河边去
In the rain? 在雨中
No. Look out the window. The sun is shining! 不。你看看窗外。太太阳出来
Now this is my idea of a good time! 这才是我所谓的享受