背完,你的英语口语绝对不成问题了

来源:百度文库 编辑:神马文学网 时间:2024/04/29 16:35:06

2. I quit! 我不干了!

14. So long. 再见。

18. Cheer up! 振作起来!

25. My treat. 我请客。

29. Bless you! 祝福你!

31. Forget it! 休想! (算了!)

33. I decline! 我拒绝!

36. Slow down! 慢点!

40. Watch out! 当心。

43. Bottoms up! 干杯(见底)!

46. I doubt it 我怀疑。  

56. Count me on 算上我。

 72. Do me a favor? 帮个忙,好吗?  

75. Keep in Touch. 保持联络。  

79. You set me up! 你出卖我!

83. Give me a hand! 帮帮我!

87. I'll see to it 我会留意的。

89. It's her field. 这是她的本行。

93. You owe me one.你欠我一个人情。  

95. Any day will do. 哪一天都行夕

 97. Congratulations! 祝贺你!

98. T can't help it. 我情不自禁。

99. I don't mean it. 我不是故意的。

100. I'll fix you Up. 我会帮你打点的。
103. So far,So good. 目前还不错。

109. He lacks courage. 他缺乏勇气。 


115. I'm On your side. 我全力支持你。
118. Well,it depends 噢,这得看情况。 


122. You asked for it! 你自讨苦吃!

123. You have my word. 我保证。



125. Don't count on me.别指望我。

126. Don't fall for it! 别上当!

127. Don't let me down. 别让我失望。

129. I beg your pardon. 请你原谅。

130. I beg your pardon? 请您再说一遍(我没有听清)。 

136. Make up your mind. 做个决定吧。


145. Yes,I suppose So. 是的,我也这么认为。


148. Don't be so modest. 别谦虚了。

149. Don't give me that! 少来这套!



152. I can't follow you. 我不懂你说的。

153. I felt sort of ill. 我感觉有点不适。 

157. It's going too far. 太离谱了。
161. The answer is zero. 白忙了。 

168. If only I could fly. 要是我能飞就好了。

174. Move out of my way! 让开!

178. You did fairly well! 你干得相当不错1

181. Don't lose your head。 不要惊慌失措。

188. It's against the law. 这是违法的。

196. You need to workout. 你需要去运动锻炼一下。 

199. Don't trust to chance! 不要碰运气。

200. Fasten your seat belt. 系好你的安全带。

thousand times no! 绝对办不到!
Don't mention it. 没关系,别客气。 
It is not a big deal! 没什么了不起!
How come… 怎么回事,怎么搞的。
Easy does it. 慢慢来。
It is urgent. 有急事。
What is the fuss? 吵什么?
Still up? 还没睡呀?
Don't let me down. 别让我失望。
Don't take ill of me. 别生我气。
Go down to business. 言归正传。
None of my business. 不关我事。
It doesn't work. 不管用。
I'm not going. 我不去了。
Does it serve your purpose? 对你有用吗?
Don't flatter me. 过奖了。
Big mouth! 多嘴驴!
Nuts! 呸;胡說;混蛋
Make it up! 不记前嫌!
Watch you mouth. 注意言辞。
Any urgent thing? 有急事吗?
Don't over do it. 别太过分了。
Can you dig it? 你搞明白了吗?
I'm afraid I can't. 我恐怕不能。
You want a bet? 你想打赌吗?
What if I go for you? 我替你去怎么样?
Who wants? 谁稀罕?
December heartbeat. 黄昏恋。
Follow my nose. 凭直觉做某事。
Cheap skate! 小气鬼!
He has an ax to grind. 他另有企图。
I wonder if you can give me a lift? 能让我搭一程吗?
Don't get high hat. 别摆架子。
Right over there. 就在那里。
Doggy bag. 打包袋。
That rings a bell. 听起来耳熟。
Sleeping on both ears. 睡的香。
Play hooky. 旷工、旷课。
I am the one wearing pants in the house. 我当家。
Side dish. 配菜。
I am all ears. 我洗耳恭听。
Get cold feet. 害怕做某事。
Good for you! 好得很!
Let's bag it. 先把它搁一边。
Talk truly. 有话直说。
He is the pain on neck. 他真让人讨厌。
Do you have straw? 你有吸管吗?
That is a boy! 太好了,好极了!
It's up to you. 由你决定。
The line is engaged. 占线。
My hands are full right now. 我现在很忙。
Don't make up a story. 不要捏造事实。
Absence makes the heart grow fonder. 小别胜新婚。
She make a mess of things. 她把事情搞得一塌糊涂。
Get an eyeful. 看个够。
He has a quick eye. 他的眼睛很锐利。
Shoot the breeze. 闲谈。
Tell me when! 随时奉陪!
It is a small world! 世界真是小!
Not at all. 根本就不(用)。
Let's play it by ear. 让我们随兴所至。
Wait and see. 等着瞧。
Why so blue? 怎么垂头丧气?
What brought you here? 什么风把你吹来了?
Hang on! 抓紧(别挂电话)!
Leave me alone. 别理我。
Chin up. 不气 ,振作些。
You never know. 世事难料。
High jack! 举起手来(抢劫)!
Why die she marry a man old enough to be her father?
她为什么要嫁给一个年龄与她父亲相当的男人?
I stay at home a lot. 我多半在家里。
She'll be along in a few minutes. 他马上会过来。
I'm not it a good mood. 没有心情(做某事)。
Hit the ceiling. 大发雷霆。
She's got quite a wad. 她身怀巨款。
I don't have anywhere to be. 没地方可去。
I'm dying to see you. 我很想见你。
I swear by the god. 我对天发誓。
Nothing tricky. 别耍花招。
You might at least apologize. 你顶多道个歉就得了。
None of you keyhole. 不准偷看。
Come on, be reasonable. 嗨,你怎么不讲道理。
When are you leaving? 你什么时候走?
You don't say so. 未必吧,不至于这样吧。
Don't get me wrong. 别误会我。
You don't seem to be quite yourself today. 你今天看起来不大对劲。
Do you have any money on you? 你身上带钱了吗?
What is you major? 你学什么专业?
My girlfriend and I broke up. 我和我的女朋友吹了。
It was something that happens once in the blue moon. 这是千载难逢的事。
It is a deal! 一言为定!
Say hello to everybody for me. 替我向大家问好。
Not precisely! 不见得,不一定!
That is unfair. 这不公平!
We have no way out. 我们没办法。
That is great! 太棒了!
You are welcome! 别客气!
I have to be late and keep my date waiting. 我不喜欢迟到而让别人久等。
Would you mind making less noise. 能不能小声点。
It doesn't take much of you time. 这不花你好多时间。
Not in the long run. 从长远来说不是这样的。
It is of high quality. 它质量上乘。
There is nobody by that name working here. 这里没有这个人。
He neither drinks nor smokes. 他既不喝酒也不抽烟。
He pushes his luck. 他太贪心了。
Break the rules. 违反规则。
How big of you! 你真棒!
Poor thing! 真可怜!
Nuts! 呸;胡说;混蛋!
Blast! **!
Boy! (表示惊奇,兴奋等)哇!好家伙!
Get out of here! 滚出去!
I can't make both ends meet. 我上个月接不到下个月,缺钱。
It can be a killer. 这是个伤脑筋的问题。
Dead end. 死胡同。
Take a seat! 请坐!

  It's a rewarding trip!不虚此行!

    为…举行宴会/宴请

  Host a dinner/banquet/luncheon in honor of …

  欢迎宴会

  Welcome dinner

  便宴

  Informal dinner

  午宴(附有情况介绍或专题演讲等内容)

  Luncheon

  便餐

  Light meal

  工作午餐

  Working luncheon

自助餐

  Buffet dinner/luncheon

  答谢宴会

  Return dinner

  告别宴会

  Farewell dinner

  庆功宴

  Glee feast

  招待会

  Reception

  庆祝中华人民共和国成立四十五周年招待会

  Reception Celebrating the 45th Anniversary of the Founding of the People's Republic of China

  鸡尾酒会

  Cocktail party

  茶话会

  Tea party

  包餐/点餐

  Table d'hote/a la carte

  上菜

  Serve a courst

  您的位置在这里。

  Here is your seat.

  请入席!

  Please have a seat.

  欢聚一堂

  Enjoy this happy get-together

  请随便!

  Please yourself at home./Please enjoy yourself.

  请各位随意用餐。

  Help yourself please.

  您喝点什么?

  What would you like to drink?

  现在我提议,为了…和…之间的合作,为了…参议员的健康,干杯!

  At this point, I propose a toast: to the cooperation between … And … , to the health of Senator…, cheers!

  最后,我借主人的酒,提议为…干杯!

  Lastly, taking up this glass of fine wine, I propose a toast to …

  请各位举杯并同我一起为所有在座的朋友们的健康干杯!

  I'd ask you to raise your glass and join me in a toast ot the health of all our friends present here.

  敬您一杯!

  Here's to you!

  祝你健康!

  To your health!

  我要为此干杯!

  I'll drink to that!

  随量!

  Whatever you like!

  我失陪一会儿!

  Excuse me for a minute.

  菜不好,请多多包涵!

  Hope you enjoy yourself.

  女士们先生们,欢迎各位光临,演出很快就要开始了,请尽快就坐。

  Ladies and gentlemen, good evening. The concert/show would start soon. Please get yourself seated. Thank you.

  招待会现在开始。

  The reception will now begin.

  全体起立,奏国歌!

  All rise please. For the P.R.C.National Anthem!

  出席今天招待会的贵宾有…

  The distinguished guests paarticipating the reception are …

  现在请…讲话

  I have the honour to call upon …

  开幕式现在结束。

  This concludes the opening ceremony.

  隆重庆祝

  Grand celebration

  庆祝成立…一周年

  Celebrating the 1st Anniversary of the Establishment of …

  热烈祝贺第一届…锦标赛

  Hail the first FIFA of …

  值此节日之际致以节日的祝贺!

  On the occasion of the season, I would like to extend season's greetings.

  祝您工作顺利、事业成功、身体健康、家庭幸福!

  Wish you the very best of luck in your job, every successin your future endeavours, good health and a happy family!

  衷心祝贺您当选…

  Hearty congratulations on your recent ecletion as …

  举行会议/研讨会/大会/座谈会/学术报告会

  Hold a meeting/seminar/conference/forum/symposium

  赞助人/主办人/承办人/协办人

  Patron/sponsor/organizer/co-organizer

  举行谈判

  Enter into negotiation

  交涉

  Make representations with sb. On sth./deal with sb.

  事物性会谈

  Talks at working level

  对口会谈

  Counterpart talks

  议程项目

  Items on the agenda

  主题

  Theme

  议题

  Topic for discussion

  双方商定的议程

  Schedule mutually agreed upon

开幕会议

  Opening session

  全体会议

  Plenary session

  开场白

  Introduction

  情况介绍

  Presentation

  小组讨论

  Panel discussion

  同有关单位磋商

  Hold consultations with the organizations concerned

  一轮会谈

  One round of talks

  决议

  Resolution

  谅解备忘录

  Memorandum of understanding

  现在开会。

  I declare the meeting open.

  请…发言。

  I invite the representative of …To take the floor.

  下面我给各位简要介绍一下北京的经济情况

  Now I would like to give you a brief overview of Beijing's economy.

  我的介绍完了,谢谢!

  That's all for my presentation.thank you.

  我先说这么多。

  So much for my remarks for now.

  我要说的就是这些。

  That's all for what I want to say.

  您看是先谈原则问题呢,还是先谈具体问题?

  I wonder if you would like to start with matters of principle or specific issues?

  让我先谈一个问题。

  If you agree(With your permission), let me start with one issue

  在谈那个问题之前我想对您刚才讲的话谈点看法。

  Before we trun to that issue, I wish to make a few comments/remarks on your presentation.

  您对此事怎么看呢?

  I wish to benefit from your views on this matter./ What is your view on this matter?/ How do you see this matter?

  我提议休会十分钟。

  I propose a ten-minute break.

  我想接着刚才的问题讲下去。

  I will pick up where we left off just now.

  对不起,我插一句。

  Sorry for the interruption but

  当然可以!

  By all means.

  怎么都行!

  Whatever you say.

  我没有异议。

  I have no objection.

  我方对这个问题有异议。

  We take exception to this question.

  我们高兴地看到…

  We note with pleasure that …

  这个日期贵方觉得合适吗?

  I wonder if this date wuld be suitable for you?

  不知你们上午谈的怎样?

  I wonder how the meeting went this morning?

  我方很希望 贵方能尽早给予肯定的答复。

  We would greatlyl appreciate it if you could give us your favourable and prompt commitment as soonas possible.

  请你们务必在8月1日前提出意向书。

  You are kindly requested to submit the letter of intent on the date no later than 1st August.

  纠缠这个问题。

  Entangle this issue.

  提倡节约

  Advocate/uphold thriftiness

  为了国家的繁荣

  For the sake of national property

  经受了时间考验的友谊给我留下了很深的印象。

  The time-tested friendship leave me a deep impression.

  密切注视

  Keep close watch on

  促进密切合作

  Spur/promote intensive cooperation