business english

来源:百度文库 编辑:神马文学网 时间:2024/04/30 03:36:21
We'd like to express our desire to establish business relations with you on the basis of equality, mutual benefit and the exchange of needed goods.
2 In order to extend our export business to your country, we wish to enter into direct business relations with you.
3 Our hope is to establish mutual beneficial trading relations between us.
4 We look forward to a further extension of pleasant business relation.
5 It's our hope to continue with considerable business dealing with you
6 We look forward to receiving your quotation very soon,
7 I hope you'll see from the reduction that we are really doing our utmost.
8 We hope to discuss business with you at your earliest convenience.
9 We wish to express our desire to trade with you in leather shoes.
10 We look forward to your early reply and trust that though our mutual cooperation we shall be able to conclude this transaction with you in the near future.
11 I hope we can do business together, and look forward to hearing from you soon.
12 I hope that we can cooperate happily.
13 I hope that we can continue our cooperation.
14 We sincerely hope that this transaction will turn out to the satisfaction of both parties.
15 We hope that this market trend will continue.
16 It is hoped that you would seriously take this matter into consideration and let us have your reply soon.
17 We hope that you will deal with our request earnestly.
18 We hope to receive your immediate answer.
19 We are looking forward to having your early reply to this matter.
20 We hope that this dispute can be settled through friendly negotiation without its being submitted for arbitration.
21 We look forward to your settlement at an early date.
22 Your early settlement of this case will be appreciated.
23 We hope that you can settle the claim as quickly as possible.
24 We hope that there will be no repetition of this kind of trouble in the future.
25 We expect that you will offer us a lower price as soon as possible.
26 We hope that the matter can be brought to a satisfactory solution.
27 I do hope this undesirable incident will not stand in the way of our future business.
28 We hope this matter will not affect our good relations in our future dealings.
29 I wish that this business will bring benefit to both of us.
30 We hope this incident will not bring any harm to our pleasant relations.
1、We'd like to express our desire to establish business realtions with  you  on the basis of equality, mutual benefit and the exchang of  needed goods.
equality(平等), mutual benefit(互利) the exchang of  needed goods.(互通有无) mutual(相互地)
我方希望能在平等、互利、互通有无的基础上与贵公司建立业务关系。
2、In order to extend our xeport business to your  country, we wish to enter  into direct business relations  with you.
extend(拓宽)
为了能在贵国拓宽我方的出口业务,我们希望能与你们直接建立业务关系。
3、Our hope is to establish mutually beneficial trading relations  between us.
beneficial(有利的)
我们希望双方能建立互惠的贸易关系。
4、We look forward to a further extension of pleasant business relations
希望我们之间友好的业务关系能得到进一步发展。
5、It's our hope to continue with considerable business dealing with you
considerable(大量的)    dealing(生意、业务)
我方希望能继续同贵方保持大量的业务往来。
6、We look forward to receiving you quotation very soon.
quotation(报价、报盘)
我方期待着尽快收到贵方的报价。
7、I hope you'll see from the reduction that we are really doing our utmost.
reduction (减价)    do one's mtmost(尽最大的努力)
希望贵方能从这一降价中看出我方真的在尽最大的努力。
8、We hope to discuss business with you  at your earliest con-venience.
convenience(方便)
我方希望尽早与贵方洽谈业务。
9、We wish to express our desire to trade with you in leather shoes.
我方希望能与贵方达成皮鞋贸易关系。
10、We look forward to your early reply and trust that through our mutual cooperation we shall be able to conclude this transaction with you in the near future.
cooperat(合作)    conclude(完成)   transaction(交易)
我们盼望早日得到你方的答复,并相信通过相互合作,我们不久即可以达成这笔交易。
11、I hope we can do business together,and look forward to hearing form you soon.
希望我们有合作机会,并静候您的佳音。
12、I hope that we can cooperate happily.
希望我们合作愉快。
13、I hope that we can continue our  cooperation.
我希望我们能继续合作。
14、We sincerely hope that this transaction will turn out to the sat-isfaction of both parties.
turn out (结果是,原来是)
我们真诚的希望这次交易能使我们双方满意。
15、We hope that this market trend will continue.
我希望这种市场趋势能继续发展下去。
Part One
31. This model of typewriter is efficient and endurable , economical and practical for middle school students.
32. The computer we produced is characterized by its high quality ,compact-sized, energy-saving and it’ also easy-to-learn and easy-to-operate.
33.They are not only as low-priced as other makers, but they are distinctly superior in the following respects .
34. You will get a 30% increasing production upon using this machine and also it allows one people to perform the task of three people.
35. This product will pay its own way in a year.
36.This machine will pay back your investment in 6 month.
37.The new type of suitcase card designed by our engineers is very ingenious and practical.
38.This kind of bicycle can be folded in half and handy to carry around ,especially useful during traveling and traffic jams.
39.The maximum speed of this kind of variable speed bicycle is 30 K/H .
40.These machines have few breakdowns and easy to maintain because of their simple mechanical structure.
41.Compared with other brands, this kind of tyre cost less per mile and wear much longer due to its topnotch rubber.
42. This kind of tyre is characteristic of nonskid stop on wet road.
43.This material has a durable and easy-to-clean surface.
44.This kind of air-conditioning system is practical and economical for the needs of your company.
45.Our products are as superb quality as well as the typical oriental make-up.
Part two
46.Our silk garments are made of super pure silk material and by traditional skills.
47. The garments are magnificent and tasteful and have long enjoyed great fame both at home and aboard.
48.As our typewriters are made of light and hard alloy they are both portable and endurable.
49.The hand bags we quoted are all made of the best leather and various the kinds and the styles in order to meet the requirements of all walks of life in your country.
50.As our products have all the feature you need and 20% cheaper compared with that Japanese made ,I strongly recommended to you.
51.Vacuum cleaners of this brand are competitive in the international market and are the best- selling products of their kind.
52. “Forever” multiple speed racing bicycles are sure to be sellable in your market.
53. Owning to its superior quality and reasonable price our silk has met with warm reception and quick sale in most European countries.
54.We feel that our product is the best kind in Asia and we can very well compete against Japan in price.
55. Our goods are greatly appreciated in other markets similar to your own.
56.By virtue of its super quality ,this product is often sold out in many areas.
57.Our products are superior in quality and moderate in price and are sure to be sellable in your market.
58.These items are most sellable in our market.
59.There have been a steady demand in our market for this kind of toy.
60.We have the pleasure in recommending you the goods similar to the sample you send.
Part I
61) We wish to introduce ourselves to you as a sate-owned corporation dealing exclusively in light iindustrial goods.
62) We are introducing ourselves as one of the lading exporters of the same line of business
63) We have the pleasure of introducing ourselves to you as a state corporation specializing in the export of canned goods.
64) We introduce ourselves as dealers in bicycles and spare parts. We have been in this line for over two decades.
65) Our corporation is specialized in handling the export business of textiles
66) The main products our corporation deals in are electrical appliances.
67) Our company is mainly engaged in agricultural products.
68) We specialize in the export of table-cloths.
69) Our company mainly deals with the export business of silk goods.
70) Our specialization is the exportation of Chinese silk garments
71) We are engaged in the import and export of machinery.
72) we are now doing a large import business in fruits from Southeast Asia.
73) We specialize in handling clocks and watches of all sorts.
74) We also take on a variety of silk piece goods
75) Our activities cover a wide range of commodities, such as ties, belts and shirts.
76) We are in a very good position to supply most grades of canned fish at competitive prices and for good delivery
77) We are in a position to accept orders against customers samples specifying design, specifications and packaging requirements.
78) We are not exporting straw and willow products, embroideries,, porcelain wares, jade carvings, antiques, Chinese paintings, silk flowers and various kinds of toys and gifts.
79) Our corporation is a major producer of technically advanced machinery and chemicals for industry and agriculture.
80) Electronic products fall within the scope of our business activities
81) We also do export business of hand made woven articles.
82) We have been engaged in the glass business with many Asian countries for many years
83) Our company is mainly in the line of exporting Chinese art objects to European markets.
84) We also do import and export business in chemicals and agricultural products
85) We have been importing and exporting all kinds of metals and minerals for 30 years and have many customers and friends in over 80 countries and regions
86) Our corporation is a group enterprise integrating scientific research, business, production and service.
87) As a joint venture, our corporation has won a prominent position in the fields of home electronics, computers and telecommunications in China
88) We are prepared to accept orders for goods with customers’ own trade marks or brand names
89) We have been handling leather shoes and gloves for more than 20 yars
90) We have been engaged for two decades in the manufacture of such equipment
91.We assure you that such things will not happen again in our future deliveries.
92.We’d like to avail ourselves this opportunity to assure you of our brond attention in handling your future order.
93.Our products are always good as the samples we send ,I can promise there will be not debasement of quality.
94.I guarantee that there is not difference in quality between the products we send you next month and what’s samples you saw just now.
95.I can promise you that the product we send you will be of A-one quality.
96.Our products are surely of standard quality.
97.I give you my word that the payment will be made not later than the end of June.
98.I promise I will check into these problems and find out if they were our fault.
99.We can make sure that goods avoid been damaged during the transit.
100.We will provide a fresh guarantee for the protection of the equipments repaired
Part One.
101.Please quote us for the goods listed I enclosed inquiry sheet giving your prices CIF Jakarta.
102.Please quote us your lowest price CIF Hamburg for ten MT of walnut meat.
103.Please quote us FOB London for 100 reams of good quality white poster paper.
104.Please quote us your most competitive prices in order to consummate business.
105.Please quote us your lowest price for fertilizers .
106.Please quote us your best price and let us know the minimum quantity for each order.
107.Please make us a offer on CIF Hongkong bases for hand made leather gloves.
108.Please make us a offer giving your price FOB New York.
109.We have already made an enquire for your articles please make a offer before the end of this month.
110.I would like to make a enquiry about this type of leather bag.
111.We shall be pleased if you finished us with your quotation for this product.
112.Many of customers are interested in your “Seagull” brand household scissors and we wish to have your CNF Shanghai quotations.
113. We want to know the price CIF Tokyo for your printed shirting.
114.We are anxious to get a offer for your products.
115. We shall be very glad to receive a offer from you on this brand of radios.
Part Two.
116.We shall like to know the offer for the rice of this kind.
117.We ‘d like to know the minimum order quality per color and per design.
118.What price could you quote us on two dozens sets?
119.Would you please quote us a price one your 71 * 81 reversible wool blankets 15% wool and 85% cotton, bound with rayon satin?
120.How much you asking for this brand of ties?
121.If we order 10,000 units what would be your offer?
122.What’s the price for 1000 Kg of white sugar.
123. Can you supply this quality at approximately 50% cents per meter?
124.If our order is a substantial one how much will you bring your price down?
125.How much discount could you offer on a order of this size ?
126.Please inform us what special offer you can make us ?
127.Here is a list of my requirements I ‘ld to have your lowest quotations CIF New York.
128.Please inform us of your lowest price CIF London.
129.We’d appreciate it very much if you let us know what discount you can grant us if we give you a large order of your products.
130.Please let us have your best quotation by tomorrow together with the appropriate time of shipment.
Part one
131.This offer is subject to your reply reaching here on or before 29,June.
132.If we can receive your order within the next 10 days, we will make you a firm order at the prices quoted.
133.This offer is firm for 5 days.
134.The price we quoted is on FOB Shanghai bases instead of CIF Hongkong bases and our offer will be valid until August 31.
135.We make you the offer subject to your apply reaching us not later than noon December 23.
136.We have the offer ready for you.
137.I’d to remind you that we have to withdraw our offer is we don’t hear you by next Monday.
138.This offer will remain effective for another 10 days from June 1.
139.The quality of our product is good and the prices is reasonable so we are confident that you will accept our offer dated 4th May.
140.Sincerly the market is advancing rapidly the price we offered you is the best I belive.
141.Here are our latest price sheet. You will see that our prices is most competitive.
142.We believe that the price we offer you can compete well with those of other firms.
143.We hope you will accept our offer and give us order soon.
144.We feel better offer will give you full satisfaction .I hope to receive a favorable reply from you soon.
145.If you think our proposal acceptable please let us have your order at early date.
Part Two
146.We have the pleasure in offering you our product.
147.We are interested in making you a offer on our hand-make carpets which is well received in the overseas market.
148.Our price for 200 dozens pairs of plastic shower curtains with matching drapes would be 45 USD shall we hold them for your order?
149.We give you price of 1440$ FOB Chicago.
150.We are pleased to quote you for 1500 dozen man shirts as for the sample you send before at price 5/piece CIF New York for promote shipment.
151.In compliance with your request we are now offering you 2000 dozens magnifiers at 30$ per dozen CIF San Francisco September shipment.
152.You will note that we are in the position to offer you 50 long tons of ten for sheet at the attractive price of £135 per long tons CNF Shanghai.
153.We offer your 1500 tons of Canada oats at the price of 500 pounds /ton.
154. We can quote you the price of 75$ / typewriter and 10% discount on shipping .
155.Our average whole sell price is 180$ / unit.
156.We offer you firm 2,000 tons of chemical fertilizer at £150 per long ton CIF Vietnam deliver in April.
157. We can offer a quality discount of up to 15% but we are prepare to give 20% discount for a offer to buy the complete stuff.
158.I have here our price sheet on a FAS vessel basis ,the price are given without engagement.
159.As prices is steady raising, we’d advise you to place your order without delay.
160.Our product is in great demand and supplies is limited so we would recommend that you accept this offer as soon as possible.
Part one
161. We hope you will consider our counter-offer most favorably and tell us your decision at your earliest convenience.
162.We wish you will reconsider your price and give a new bid so that there could be a possibility for us to meet half way.
163.To accept the price you quote would leave us only a small profit on our sales because the principle demand in our city is for articles in the medium price range.
164.Your competitors are offering considering lower prices and unless you can reduce your quotations we have to buy else where.
165.To accept your present quotation would mean a heave loss to us not to speak of profit.
166.I wish to point out that your offer are higher than some of your competitors in other countries.
167.Your price really leaves not margin for reduction what so ever?
168.We can obtain the same quality through another channel at much lower price than that you quoted us.
169.There is big difference between your price and those of your competitors .
170. We hoped you will quote your rock-bottom price, otherwise we have no alternative but to place our orders else where.
171.If you insist on your original offer it will reduce our profit considerably.
172.We didn’t expect that the discount you offer would be so low.
173.Your price should be base on the actual situation of our customers.
174.In our market products of similar types are so many and with such a lower prices that many of our regular customers may switch other companies I am afraid.
175.Your offer is not acceptable because we have another supplier offering similar quality products at 5% discount.
176. Your quotation is by no means favorable with those of other origins.
177.I am sorry to say that your prices are about 9% higher than those offered by other suppliers.
178.Compared with what is quoted by other supplier, your price is uncompetitive.
179.Your price compares unfavorable with your competitors.
180.Our counter offer is well in line with the international market, fair and reasonable.
Part Two
181.Your offer is wider than we can consider.
182.We very much regret to state that our end user here find your price too high and out of line with the prevailing market level.
183.We appreciate the good quality of your goods but unfortunately we are not going to accept the offer on your terms.
184.We find your prices are two high to be acceptable.
185.We regret to say that your offer is not at least encouraging.
186.The quotation submitted by you is too high.
187.We regret that it is impossible for us to entertain the bid.
188.You are making us to pay too high price that will put us in a tide corner.
189.It would be impossible for me to push any sales at such high prices.
190.Your price is beyond our expectation.
191.You should know that the price of same product should be fixed differently in different market, but yours is definitely too high in our market.
192.Your quotation of sewing machines is too high to be acceptable.
193.We regret to say that your price is on the high side, we do not think there is any possibility of business unless you cut your price by 20%.
194.Your price has gone up so rapidly that it would be impossible for us to push any sales at such a price.
195.We regret to say there is no possibility of business because of your high price.
196.The price you offer is entirely unworkable.
197.If you hang on the original offer business is impossible.
198.If you able to make the price easier , we might take a larger quality.
199.There is a little likelihood of concluding business at your price.
200.We think your offer is not favorable for us to increase the market share on our end.
Part one.
201.Your counter offer is much too low ,especially considering the small amount of your order.
202.Our prices fixed on a reasonable level.
203.Our products are modestly priced.
204.This is the best price we can give you.
205.The price has been reduced to the limit.
206.Our price is already on its lowest level.
207.There is little scope for further reducing the price.
208.Considering quantities has been sold at this level any further reduction is out of the question.
209.We can not make any further discounts.
210.This is our rock bottom price, we can’t make any concessions .
211.Sorry , we generally don’t quote on a discount basis.
212.We can’t make any allowance for this lot.
213.This is the very best offer we can make for you, we consider this a rock bottom price indeed.
214.I am afraid there is no room to negotiate the price.
215.This is a special offer and it is not subject to our usual discount.
216.The possibility of fallen price is rather remote I am afraid.
217.The price we offer you is the lowest, we can’t do better.
218.We are very much regret to say that we can’t cut the price to the extend you required.
219.We are in a difficult position to satifacis your request for reducing the price.
220.It is really difficult to comply with your request to shading the price.
Part Two
221.I dare say that the price we offer compare favorably with any quotation you can obtain elsewhere.
222.I am afraid you won’t find another company who will give you a cheaper price than ours.
223.What we give you is a good price. We don’t think it could be put any better. Take it or leave it, it’s up to you.
224.If you compare the quality of our good with that of other country, you will see our price is very reasonable.
225.The price we quote you for belts is much lower than that of last year’s. You must found it very competitive.
226.Our offer might be a bit high, but you will soon make bigger profits when market fluctuation stopped.
227.The present market situation is on the upward our trend ,so you don’t have to worry about the profit.
228.Our product is very competitive so there is no question of profit.
229.Your count-offer seams to be a little tide if so our profit margin will be too small.
230.If you increase your initial order to 30,000 , I suppose we could consider reducing the price to 300,080$ per unit.
231. If you double the order, we may consider giving you a 8% discount.
232.The best we can do is to allow you 2% off our quotation.
233.There is so many rich people in your area ,to them a high price means a good quality product.
234.If you stick to your count offer without any compromise we may not able to make a deal.
235.Your bid is obviously out of line with the price ruling and the present market.
236.We regret we can not book your order according to your count-offer.
237.Our table cloth is modestly priced and quite sellable in your market.
238.We don’t think that this price can be consider high in your market.
239.We feel that your counter-offer is not proper because of the price for such a material is on the raise at present.
240.We are not at in a position to entertain business at your price since it is far below our cost price.
Part One
241.All your quotations are on FOB Vancouver basis may I ask if you allow any discount?
242.Isn’t it possible to give us a little more discount?
243.If you are prepare to give me some allowance I will consider placing a order for 10,000 dozens.
244.Should you be prepare to reduce your price we might come to terms.
245.If I show you a offer lower then yours ,would you be able to conclude transaction at that price ?
246.If the order is a substantial one how much would you come down?
247.May we suggest that you make some allowance on your quoted prices ?
248.If we place a order for 2,000 dozen up can you give us a special discount?
249.If our order is more than 10,000 MT would you give us a additional 6% commission ?
250.We hope you will allowance us some discount on our purchase of 6,000 dozens.
251.We’ld like to ask for reduction in price because of the large size of our order.
252.Since the present market is so weak, you have to lower your price if you want us to increase sales.
253.We hope to get your best offer for bicycles.
254.We invite quotation of the lowest price.
255.May we suggest that you perhaps make some allowance on your quoted prices?
Part Two
256.If you reduce the price by 2% I think we can do twenty metric tons.
257.If possible we’d like to ask for reduction of 5,000.50 Per MT.
258.If you are will to give me a 5% reduction I will order 5,000 dozens.
259.The sugar of French-made has been sold at level 98$ per long ton ,if you can reduce your limit by say 8% we might come to terms.
260.We would very much like to place further order with you if you could bring down your price by 15% ,otherwise we can only switch our requirement to other suppliers.
261.No one can do business at such a unreasonably high prices, you have to cut them down by 10% I am afraid.
262.We should book a trial order with you provided you will give us 5% commission.
263.Only by cutting the price by more than 10% can more customers be lured to buy your products.
264.We would like to ask for 10% off your offer if our offer is more than 2,500 unit per season.
265.We hope that you will give us a special discount of 2% if we order more than10,000 sets.
266.Please make a discount of 5% off the prices in the catalog.
267.We hope that you will make a at least 5% reduction on your quotation or business is not possible.
268.We can accept the goods only at a reduction of 20% at the contract price.
269.If you can lower your limit by 5% , business is hopeful.
270.We will place our order with you if you can lower your price to 1200 pounds per MT.
271.On order for 100 pieces or more we are allow a special discount for 1.5%.
272.A discount of 5% maybe allowed if the quantity for each specification is more than 1000 cents.
273.For quantities if 500 units we can offer a discount of 15% on our price list.
274.We are glad to make a 5% discount for a order of 100 dozen or more.
275.We should be please to allow you the requested discount of 5% ,if you will to raise your order to 50,000 pieces.
276.We would entitle you to 10% discount during July on any thing you buy..
277.You can receive a special 15% discount on orders place before the end of December.
278.If your order is large enough we are ready to reduce our prices by 5%.
279. There is a 10% discount if you order in volume.
280.If an order is exceptional large, we are prepare to increase the discount.
281.If you are willing to buy the whole lot once and for all ,we can grant you a discount of 8% on the price.
282.To help you sell our product as an exception we will give you a special discount of 5% .
283.We will bring our price down by 5% for a good start for business relationships.
284.In order to close this deal, we shall further reduce our price by 5%.
285.For the sake of our long-term friendship ,we are going to accept the price reduction on the radios. How about 6% off?
286.In order to help you to develop business in this line, we are prepare to offer you a discount of 5%.
287.In order to wind up this transaction with you we are ready to take 3% off this original quotation.
288.After careful consideration ,we decide to bring the price down to 420$/ unit.
289.We are prepare to offer our computers to you at the special discount rate of 15%.
290.Our quotation is subject to 5% commission.
291. In view of our good cooperation over the past few years, we are prepare to accept your price.
鉴于过于几年的良好合作,我们准备接受你方的价格
292.As a gesture of friendship , we accept the price of 50,000 $ for 10,000 pairs of leather shoes.
作为友好表示,我们接受10,000双皮鞋50,000美金的价格
293.It’s seams there is nothing more I can do but to accept this price.
似乎只有接受这个价格,别无它选
294.How about meeting each other half way and each of us make further concession so that business can be concluded.
会议一半,我们双方各让一步以使业务成交
295.I think that we should come to a compromise with each other in order to get the deal done.
我认为我们应该各自折衷一下以便业务成交
296.Business is quite possible if each size makes some concessions.
若双方各自做些让步,生意是很易达成的
297.If it is really so, we have to agree to your payment terms.
如果真是这样,我们不得不同意你的付款条款
298.We’d like to reduce the original offer slightly as a compromise.
我们稍降原始报价,以示让步
299.We may consider making some concessions in our price.
我们可以在价格上做些让步
300.In order to encouraging business we are prepare to make reduction.
为了促成生意,我们准备降价
301.We found we can make a step further provided that quantities will be no less 1,000,000 tons.
如果数量不少于1,000,000吨的话,我们发现我们可以做出让步
302.To show our sincerity ,we are prepare to make you a special concession of 6%.
为表真诚,我们准备给你的特别折扣
303.After serious consideration we can accept your counter bid.
经过认真的考虑,我们能接受你的还盘
304.Considering your substantial order we can give you this exceptionally treatment.
考虑到你的有效订单,我们对你做出特别对待
305.Since it is the case ,we would exceptionally comply with your request by reducing our price to 500$/piece.
既然是事实,我们例外答应你降到每台500美金的要求
306.We are please to grant you a 7% discount from the original offer since you agree to increase the order.
由于你方增加订单,我们乐意同意原价上给你7%的折扣
307.To get business under way ,we are agree to take this as an exceptional case.
为了在下述方式下成交,我们同意将此作为一个特例
308.We are prepare to reducing the price to 7.21$ .
我们准备将价格降到7.21美金
309.10% is out the question but we are prepare to offer you 8%.
尽管10%的折扣出乎意料,但我们准备给你8%的折扣
310.As a special accommodation we are agree to your D/P payment terms, but only for once.
作为一个特例,我们同意贵方的货款加运费的付款条件,但仅有一次
311. We are please to give you a order for 3,000 computers in current stock at the prices you quoted.
根据你方报价,我们向你下了3,000台库存计算机的订单
312.We wish to order from you your products as pro-ov purchase.
我们希望就贵司的产品作为正式采购向贵司下订单
313.We are pleased to place with you a order for 2,000 washing machines to be supply from current stock.
我们向贵司下2,000台洗衣机的订单以作库存供应
314.We wish to order from you according to this purchase order.
根据这个采购单我们向贵司下订单
315.Thank you for your quotation dated May 20th. And this is our official order for 10 palace lanterns.
感谢你5月250日的报价,这是我们10只宫灯的正式订单
316.We are glad to inform you that your samples are satisfactory ,we’d like to order 4 of the items.
很高兴通知你我们对贵司的样品感到满意,我们向你下这类中4款的订单
317.If the quality is up to our expectations we shall send further orders in the near future.
若质量达到我们的期望,我们将在最近向你下新订单
318.We find both price and quality of your products satisfactory to our client and we are pleased to give you a order for the
items on this sheet.
我们发现贵司产品在价格和质量上能使我们的客户满意,我们给你下该表格中此类别的订单
319.We should be glad if you would accept our order for coffee whose number is No 3003.
如果贵司能够接受编号3003的咖啡订单,我们将很高兴
320.We’d like to place a order with you for 1000 cases each of No77 and 100 at 5$ and 6$ /Case FOB Shanghai.
我们将向你订购编号77和100各1000件,单价分别为5美金和6美金,上海离岸价
321.What is the minimum quantity of an order for your goods.
贵司产品的最小订货量是多少
322.I am trusted to place an order for 100 sewing machines at 250$ each.
我们确认订购100台缝纫机,价格为每台250美金
323.This is our official trial order for 500 computers.
这是我们500台计算的正式订单
324.We need iron nails of all sizes.
我们需要各种尺寸的铁钉
325.If you can fill our order of 5000 ties very soon we ‘d like to place the order with you now .
若你们能迅速供应5000条领带的话,我们现在就下订单给你
326.We hoped that you can accept the order in the buyer’s design and measurement.
我们希望贵司能够接受买方设计和尺寸的订单
327.Since you are so eager to secure a order from us now we can place an order with you.
既然贵司衷心放心我们的订单,我们可以下订单给你
328.We will send you the order very soon ,please hurry on the execution of the order.
我们将很快下订单给你,请赶紧完成订单
329.If we are satisfied with the product ,I think we will place more orders.
若我们对产品满意,我想我们会下更多的订单
330.The order is so urgently required that we must ask you to make the earliest possible shipment.
该订单急需,我们要求你必须尽早的运出
331.We can now confirm you the order for 500 bed sheets and pillow cases.
我们现在确认订购500套床垫和枕头
332.We are glad to receive your order and confirm the acceptance for it.
我们很高兴接到你的订单且确认可以接受
333.This is the confirmation of your order place last week.
这是上周你方订单的确认书
334.This is our sales confirmation confirming your order No 26 of April 10th.
这是关于你方4月10日编号26的销售确认书
335.We have booked your order No 267 for optical instruments.
我们已经登记你方的编号267光学仪器的订单
336.We have accepted your order of June 10th for 300 typewriters.
我们已经接受6月10日300台打印机的订单
337.We acknowledged your order of May 5th for 100 unit motorcycle P180.
我们确认你方5月5日100台180页的摩托车的订单
338.We have decided to accept your order in spite of the current shortage of the goods.
不顾货源紧张,我们已经决定接受你方的订单
339.We have now decided to supply you with all the parts as itemized in your order and going to apply to the government
agencies concern for export licenses.
我们现在决定向你供应你订单中各类配件,并向政府申请出口许可证
340.We thank you for your order of 20th May and supply you with 2,000 ties No.235.
感谢你方5月20日向你方供应编号235的2,000条领带的订单
341.You maybe assure that we shall do our best to execute the order to your satisfaction.
你也许知道我们将尽最大努力完成这个订单以使你方满意
342.We promise to give our best tension to the execution of your order.
我们承诺将尽我方最佳状态以完成你方的订单
343.We regret that owning to the shortage of stocks we are unable to fill your order.
很遗憾因为库存不足我们不能完成你方订单
344.We feel great regret that we can no longer supply the goods you order as the production has been discontinued since last
August.
非常遗憾我们不再供应订单上的货物,因为生产已于八月停止
345.It is hard for us supply the amount you need.
向你方供应所需的数量是很困难的
346.It is impossible for us supply 3,000 sets for the time being.
在现有时间里向你供应3,000套是不可能的
347.At present, we can not undertake to entertain your order owning to the uncertain availability of raw materials.
目前由于原材料的不确定性,我们不能承诺保证你方的订单
348.We regret that we are unable to meet your requirement for the time being as orders has been full booked.
因为订单已满,我们很遗憾在这个时间里不能满足你方要求
349.We are sorry to inform you that we are not able to supply these articles for the moment.
很遗憾通知你我们在此时不能供应这些产品
350.We are too heavily committed to be able to entertain fresh orders.
我们因衷于诚信而无法供应新鲜产品
Part One.
351. We want to know if you could point us as your agent for the sale of your green tea.
我们想知道贵司能否指定我们作为贵司绿茶销售的代理
352. If you are not already represented here, we should be interested in acting as your sole agent.
如果贵司在这里没有代表的话,我们有兴趣做贵司的独家代理
353.We should like to be pointed as your agent in our country.
我们想担任贵司在我国的指定代理
354.We should be glad if you would consider our application to act as agent for sales of your plastic slippers.
如果贵司考虑我司担任贵司塑料拖鞋的销售代理的申请,我司将不甚感激
355.If you none represented you here in London yet, we would like to act as your sole agent.
如果你们在伦敦还有没有代表的话,我们乐意做你们的独家代理
356.As we have learned from our customer Mr. Harry that you are anxious to extend your activity in our market and you are not represented at present. We would like to recommend our company as a most suitable agent for your products.
从我们的顾客Harry先生那里荻悉,贵司想在我们的市场拓展业务,且贵司目前还没有代表。我们很乐意推荐我司作为贵司产品的最合适的代理商
357.We are in a good position to be your sole agent.
担任贵司的独家代理,我们优势明显
358.We require the agency in our market for your precision apparatus.
我们要求做贵司精密仪器在我们市场的代理
359.We hoped that you will point our company as the soled distributor in Japan.
我们希望贵司愿意指定我司作为贵司在日本的独家经销商
360.You can entrust us with the soled agency for your shirt in our country.
你们可以委托我司作为贵司衬衫在我国的独家代理商
361.We ask to be the sole agent for your clock in our territory.
我们要求成为贵司钟表在我们国家的独家代理商
362.We’d appreciated very much if you could give us the opportunity to act for you in this city.
如果贵司能提供机会让我们担任贵司在该城市的代理的话,我们将不胜感激。
363.We can represent your chemical products if you agree.
若贵司同意,我们能代理贵司的化学产品
364.We’d like to offer our service in the sale of your refrigerators.
我们很乐意在销售贵司冰箱方面尽绵薄之力
365.We shall be very much pleased to act as your sole agent in China for your products.
若担任贵司产品在中国的独家代理,我们将非常高兴
366.We are able to work as your sole agent because we have local knowledge and wide connections.
我们能够胜任担当贵司的独家,因为我们有本土化和广泛关系的优势
367.We can be a good agent because we have a group of well trained salesman.
我们能够胜任代理,因为我们有一支训练有互的销售队伍
368.If we may have the honor to act as your sole agent in the sale of handy crafts in our territory . No doubts such ties
will do good to expend our mutual trade.
如果我们能够担任贵司手工品在我们区域中的独家代理,拓展我们双方的贸易例如领带将没有任何问题
369.If you can sign a sole agency agreements with us will double our turnover.
如果和我们签订独家代理协议的话,将会使销售额翻番
370.If you make us your agent in China, we will try our best to push and publicize your products.
如果贵司让我们做贵司在中国代理的话,我们将尽最大努力来推进和宣传贵司的产品
371.We have many advantages to act as your sole agent.
在担任贵司独家代理方面我司具有多面的优势
372.We have sufficient canvassing abilities to be your sole agent.
我们有充分的调研能力来做贵司的独家代理
373. We have enough positive experiences to act as your sole agent.
我们有足够的积极的经验来担任贵司的独家代理
374.We trust that our experiences in foreign trade marketing will entitle us to your confidents.
我们自信我们在国际贸易市场的经历能够取得贵司的信任
375.We believe that many years of our experiences in international trade will undoubtedly meet your requirement.
我们相信我们多年的国际贸易经验能够毫无疑问地符合贵司的要求
376.The salesman in our company is well trained and have rich canvassing experience .
我司的销售人员训练有素,有丰富的调研经验
377.It is our hope that after knowing our sales ability you will consider according us the exclusive selling right for your portable cassette recorders.
知道我们的销售能力后,我们希望贵司可以根据我们独有的销售能力来考虑贵司的便携式卡带机
378. We have 30 years experience in agency and we believe that we could work up very satisfactory in pushing the sales of your products.
我们有30年的代理经验,我们相信在推进贵司产品方面能够让贵司满意
379. We can assure you that we are well experienced in this line.
我们让你确信我们在这个行业经验丰富
380. Which our rich experience in marketing your products in our city, we have the ability to increase the turnover to 50,000 $.
基于我们对贵司产品在我们市场上的丰富市场经验,我们有能力将营业额做到50,000美金
Part one
381. We are glad to offer you for the sale of our products in your city.
很高兴回复你关于我们产品在贵城的销售
382.We have decided to offer you an appointed as our sole agent for New York.
我们已经决定让你做我们在纽约的独家代理
383.Your experience in this field make us believe that you can be a good agent.
你在该领域的经验使我们相信你能成为一个优秀的代理商
384.We feeling inclined to agree to your agency of our products.
我们倾向你做我们产品的代理
385.We are willing to negotiate with you on your proposal to act as our agent.
我们愿意同你讨论你做我们代理的提议
386.After paying due consideration to your proposals and investigating your business standing , we have decided to appoint
you as our agent in the district you defind.
经过对你的提议及对你商誉的调查,我们已经决定指定你作为我们在该区域的代理
387.Considering that you are experienced in promoting the sale of our crafted paper and your market still have potential, we have decide to appoint you as our sole agent in your local market.
考虑到贵司在推广我司工艺品的经验以及贵司仍存在市场潜力,我们决定指定你作为我们在你本地的代理
388.We regret that we are unable to accept your proposal since we already have an agent in your area.
遗憾的告诉你我们不能接受你的建议,因为我们在这个区域已经有代理商了
389.We have already appointed a Tokyo-Silk as our agent in your territory.
我们已经授权一家东京丝绸公司作为我们在你们区域的代理商
390.Sorry, we have already several representatives of our products in your district.
对不起,我们已有几家代理在你区域从事我们产品的销售
391.We have honestly consider your proposal to represent us in your city for the sale of Chinese porcelain vases and have now
appointed you as our agent.
我们认真考虑了贵司在贵城销售中国瓷器的建议,我们现在指定你为我们的代理商
392.Your application for sole agency is now under our careful consideration , if possible we should like to know your plan to
push the sale of your products.
你做我们独家代理的建议我们认真考虑,如果可能的话,我们想听一下你们如何推广产品销售
393.I think we have to about your proposal about agency carefully.
我想我们不得不认真考虑你担任我司的代理的提议
394.Please tell us your detailed plan of sales promotion so that we may proceed with our negotiations about the terms of agency agreement.
请告诉我们关于贵司促进销售的详细计划,以便我们进行代理协议的讨论
395. Your proposal for sole agency will soon be under careful study.
你方独家代理的建议将很快纳入我们的认真研究之中
396.We are not inclined to consider any questions concerning agents.
我们不倾向考虑关于代理的任何问题
397.We are not prepare to point a agent for your district.
我们不准备在你方区域指定代理商
398.We have no intention of considering exclusive sells in your market at present
目前我们不考虑在你方区域进行独家销售
399.We are not ready yet to discuss the question of agency in the present moment.
目前我们还没准备讨论代理的问题
400.Since the market situation is not known to us, we are not going to take the question of sole agency into consideration for the time being.
由于我对市场情况不了解,故现在我们不将任何独家代理问题纳入考虑之中
401.As the volume of business concluded by you is not big enough, we won’ t consider the question of agency.
由于贵司所做业务的量不够大,我们不考虑代理问题
402.We think it premature for us to discuss the question of agency at present stage.
我们认为对我们而言目前讨论代理问题还不成熟
403.The time is not yet mature to discussion of agency.
讨论代理的时机还未成熟
404.We would like to say that this initial stage contract between us , both side do not understand each other very well, so there seems to be no sufficient bases for us to negotiate agency.
由于彼此还不甚了解,我们认为我们之间初始阶段的关于代理的协议似乎还不充分
405.I am afraid that this is not good time yet to push the sales of our product in your market.
恐怕在你方市场推广我司产品还不是好时机
406.We do not think the time is right for the discussion of the question of exclusive agency.
我们认为此时讨论独家代理问题不妥
407.We regret to say that since there is so far no transaction concluded between us, we have to decline your quest for agency.
由于我们之间业务还未开展,很遗憾我们终止你方代理的请求
408.The question of agency is still under consideration and we hope you will continue your effort to push the sale of our product at present stage.
关于代理的问题我们仍在考虑之中,希望你方在现阶段仍需努力推广我司产品的销售
409.We shall not consider pointing you as our sole agent until your sales record justify our doing so.
我们还不指定你方为我司的独家代理,直到你们的成绩证明我们可以这么做
410.Shall we discuss the matter of agency when your market condition turns better?
当你方市场情况变好时我们再讨论代理事宜可以吗
Part one
411. We can’t give you exclusive agency of the whole European market without having the slightest idea of your possible annual marketing turnover.
在一点都不了解贵方能做得到的年销售额的情况下,我方无法给你们整个欧洲市场的独家代理权
412. Before we know your sales volume ,your plan for promotion and import license’s conditions, it is rather difficult for us to consider your proposal.
在了解贵方的销售额、促销计划以及进口许可的情况之前,我方很难考虑贵方的建议
413.We have noted your quest to act as our agent in your district, but before going further into the matter, we should like to know more about your market.
我芳已获悉贵方要在你们的地区做我方代理的请求,但在进一步研究此事前,我方想更多地了解贵方的市场情况
414.To enable us to make further study of your proposal, would you please let us know as early as possible the sales prospects of the item in your market ,your program in detail, your business organizations in various districts and their activities.
为了使我方更好地进一步研究贵方的建议,请贵方尽快告诉我方该产品在贵方市场上的销售前景,详细计划,各地区的销售组织以及工作情况
415.Unless you increase the turnover we can hardly point you as our sole agent.
如果贵方不提高营业额的话,我方很难委托贵方作为我方的独家代理
416.If you can push the sales successfully for the next 6 month we may appoint you as our agent.
如果下半年贵方能成功地推销我方产品的话,我方也许可以委托贵方为我方的代理
417.We feel it would be better to consider the matter of agency after you've done more business with us.
我方认为最好在贵方同我方增加贸易以后再考虑代理的问题
418.To be our agent you need to increase your annual turnover.
要做我方的代理,贵方需要提高你们的年销售额
419.To be our agent you are requested to push your sales of our product effectively.
要做我方的代理,请贵方有效地推销我方的产品
420.We hope you will do your best to push the sale of our products.
我方希望贵方能尽力推销我们的产品
421.To facilitate the extension of sales, you mush advertise our products by means of TV and newspapers. 。
为了扩大销售,贵方必须通过电视和报纸为我们的产品做广告
422. We hope that you will redouble your efforts in your sales pushing.
希望贵方在推销方面加倍努力
423.To be our agent your minimum annual turnover should be at least 8000 cents.
要做我方的代理,贵方每年的营业额至少是8000美分
424.If you could agree to terms, we would point you as our sole agent.
如果贵方同意我方条款,我方将指定贵方作为我方的独家代理
425.If terms are workable , we think you will be just the firm we would like to have to represent us.
如果条款可行的话,我方认为贵方就是我方要委托的代理公司
426.If you wish to work for other firms as well, You must obtain our permission first.
如果贵方希望能同时成为其他公司代理的话,必须事先获得我方的许可
427.To be our sole agent you should not sell similar products from other manufacturers without our prior approval .
作为我方的独家代理,未经我方事先同意,贵方不可以同时经销其他厂商的同类产品
428.As our agent , you should not sell products of similar characteristic from other maker’s .We must make that very clear.
作为我方的代理,贵方不可以经销其他厂商的同类产品,这一点我方必须说清楚
429.As our sole distributor ,you will neither handle the same or similar products of other regions nor re-export our goods outside to any other region outside your own.
作为我方的独家经销商,贵方既不可以经销其他货源地的同类或类似产品,也不可以将我方产品重新出口到其它地区
430.During the validity of the agency agreement you should not handing any other foreign products of the same line and competitive types.
在代理有效期内,贵方不得经营任何其它同类和具有竞争性的国外产品
431.Every six months, we‘d like to receive from you a detailed report on current market conditions and user’s comments on our products.
我方希望每6个月收到贵方一份关于现行市场状况和客户对我方产品评价的详细报告
432.Your market report should show how big demands for our products is in your market.
贵方的市场报告应该表明我方产品在贵方市场上的需求量有多大
433.The market report should include the trend of the development of the market , upward or downward.
市场报告应该包括市场发展的趋势,上升或下降
434.We’d like you to send us your sale’s statistics every six months instead of every year.
我方希望贵方能每半年向我方通报一次贵方的销售统计数字,而不是一年一次
435.As our agent you should send us your market report regularly at least once every three month.
作为我方的代理,贵方应该经常通报市场报告,至少每个季度一份
436.At the beginning of the sales promotion you have to try every means to overcome sales difficulties.
在促销初期,贵方一定要用尽一切办法克服销售方面的困难
437.To effectively promote sales , your way of doing business should always comply with the constantly changing circumstances.
为了有效的促销,贵方应该随着不断变化的市场环境来调整经营策略
438.During the agency please pay close attention to the consumer’s comments on our products.
在代理阶段,请贵方密切关注消费者对我方产品的评价
439.You are under obligation to display optimum samples of the products during the duration of the agency.
在代理期间,贵方有责任陈列适当的产品样品
440.We hoped that you will strictly observe all the terms and condition of the agency agreement.
希望贵方能严格遵守代理合同中的所有条款
Part One
441.We are satisfied with the terms of this contract for the most part, but we feel that your terms of payment are too severe.
对合同的条款,我方大致上满意,但是贵方的支付条款似乎太苛刻了
442.We would like to have another discussion of these conditions in the afternoon before there are finally included in the contract.
在最后列入合同前,我方想下午再议一下这几条条款
443. Before signing the contract this afternoon, I think we better go over few final details.
下午签合同前,我想我们最好再过一遍最后几个细节
444.We’d better draw up a rough draft to the contract then talk it over in detail at our next meeting.
我们最好先草拟一份契约草案,等下次见面时再讨论细节
445.This is a copy of our specimen contract in which the general sales terms and conditions are contained.
这是一份合同样本,里面有一般的销售条件
446.We hope that you won’t object to our inserting such a clause in the agreement.
希望贵方不会反对我方在协议中加进这一条款
447.If any other clause in this contract is in conflict with the supplementary conditions the supplementary conditions should be taken as final and binding.
本合同其它任何条款如与本附加条款有抵触时,以本附加条款为准
448.We think it is necessary to include a force majeure clause in this contract.
我方认为合同中加进不可抗力这一条款很有必要
449. After studying your draft contract we found it necessary to make a few changes.
在研究了贵方草拟的合同之后,我方发现有几处有必要更改
450.Since both of us are in agreement on all the terms shall we sign the contract now?
既然我们双方一致同意所有的条款,那我们现在就签约好吗?
451.We think your draw contract needs some modification.
我方认为贵方草拟的合同需要做一些修改
452.Any modification alteration to the contract shall be made with the consent of both parties.
必须事先经双方同意,合同方可修改
453.No changes can be made on this contract without mutual consent.
未经双方同意,不可对合同做任何修改
454.We must make it clear in the contract that you are obliged to complete the delivery of the good within the contractual time of shipment.
我们必须在合同中明确,贵方必须在合同规定的交货期内完成交货
455.If the shipment can not be made within three month as stipulated, the contract will become void.
如不能按原规定在3个月内交货,合同则作废
456.This agreement is made both in Chinese and English. The two versions of agreement shall have equal status in law.
本协议用中、英文两种文字写就,协议的两种文本具有同等法律效力
457.This agreement is drawn up separately in Chinese and in English. Each part hold one original and one duplicate of each language. The two languages are of the same effect.
本协议分别用中、英文两种文字写就,各方持有每种文字的一份原件和一份复印件,两种文字具有同等效力
458. Both versions of this contract are equally authentic.
本合同的两种版本具有同等效力
459. Any amendment of the contract shall come to force only after the written agreement is signed by both of us.
合同的任何修改都应该经过我们双方书面同意以后方可生效
460.The contract shall become effective as soon as it signed by both parties.
本合同经双方签字后立即生效
461.This agreement will remain valid for one year and shall become effective on the date of signing.
本协议有效期为一年,签署日起生效
462.We’d like to make the contract to be valid for two year at the beginning .
刚开始,我们先签两年的合同
463.I think we better make some changes in the wording of this sentence.
我想我们最好修改一下这句话的措辞
464.Isn’t it better to word it in this way?
这样说是不是会好一些呢?
465.I’d like to replace this phrase with “after the date of delivery”.
我想把这个短语换成“在交货日之后”
466.If neither party considers it is necessary to extend the contract the proposing party may take the initiative to conduct negotiation with the other party one month prior to its expiration.
如果双方都认为没有必要展延本合同,建议方应在合同到期日前一个月主动安排双方的谈判
467.In case of breach of any of the provisions of this agreement by one party, the other party shall have the right to terminate this agreement by giving notice in writing to its opposite party.
如果一方违反本协议的任何一项条款,另一方有权以书面形式通知对方终止本协议
468.If you fail to make the delivery ten weeks later than the time of shipment stipulated in the contract, we shall have the right to cancel the contract.
如果贵方延期交货超过合同规定的10周时,我方有权取消合同
469.If both parties do not agree to renew the contract at its expiration, it will automatically become void.
如果合同期到,双方不再续约,合同将自动失效
470.If you want to terminate the contract before its terms is up, you should notify us of its cancellation six month before.
如果贵方想在期满之前终止合同,必须在6个月之前通知我方
471.Our usual terms of payment are by confirmed , irrevocable letter of credit in our favour, reaching us one month ahead of shipment.
我们通常的支付方式是以我方为台头人的、保兑的、不可撤消的信用证,并且必须在发货前的一个月寄达我方
472.We proposed to pay by 30 d/s.
我方建议支付见票后30天付款的汇票
473.The terms of payment we wish to adopt are confirmed and irrevocable letter of credit.
我方希望的付款方式是保兑的、不可撤消的信用证
474.We should like to advise you that payment by collection is acceptable.
我方想告诉贵方的是,以托收形式来支付货款,我方是可以接受的
475.We would prefer you to pay in US dollars.
我方更希望贵方用美元支付
476.According to the contract, after receipt of the preliminary shipping advice, you are kindly requested to open with the Bank of China the relative L/C in our favour within ten days.
按照合同,在收到第一次装运通知后,请贵方在10日内在中国银行开立以我方为台头人的相关信用证
477.Payment of the purchase is to be effected by an irrevocable letter of credit in our favour, payable by draft at sight in pounds sterling in London.
货款应该是以我们为抬头人的、不可撤消的凭即期汇票在伦敦即付英镑的信用证
478.We don’t accept payment in US dollars. Please conclude the business in terms of Swiss francs.
我方不收美元,请最好用瑞士法郎来成交生意
479.We require payment by L/C to reach us one month prior to the time of shipment.
我方要求货款以装运日前一个月抵达我方的信用证来支付
480.We require immediate payment upon presentation of shipping documents.
我方要求贵方在收到货运单据后,立刻支付货款
481.Payment by irrevocable letter of credit is convenient for us and we shall draw a 60d/s bill in your bank.
不可撤消的信用怔的支付方式对我方来说比较方便,所以我方将向贵方银行开立见票后60天付款的汇票
482.We will draw you a documentary draft at sight through our bank on collection basis.
我方将通过我方银行以托收的形式开出跟单即期汇票向贵方收款
483.Our terms of payment are 30-day credit period, not 60-day credit. It’s customary.
我方的付款期是30天、不是60天,这是惯例
484.As usual, we should require of you an L/C to be issued through a first-rate bank.
同往常一样,我方要求贵方通过一流银行开出信用证
485.It would be advisable for you to establish the covering L/C as early as possible enable us to effect shipment in due time.
我方建议贵方尽早开立有关信用证,以便我方及时发货
486.We propose paying by TT when the shipment is ready.
我方建议在货物准备好待运时用电汇付款
487.We regret having to inform you that we cannot accept payment by D/P.
我方很遗憾地告诉贵方我方不能接受付款交单的付款方式
488.We regret to say that we are unable to consider your request for payment under D/A terms.
我方遗憾地告诉贵方不能考虑你们用承兑交单的方式来支付付款的请求
489.You can pay for all or part of the equipment and technology purchased from us in resultant products.
贵方可以用直接产品全部或部分偿付从我方购买的设备和技术
490.Since you are not short of cash, we can arrange for your payment over 2 months without charges of any kind.
既然你方目前缺少现金,我們可以安排你們两个月以后再付款,而不附加任何费用
491. As a special case , we may consider accepting your payments by D/P.
作为特例,我方可以考虑贵方用付款交单的方式支付货款
492.If the amount of each transaction is below $500, we agree to D/A 30 days terms.
如果每笔交易额低于500美元的話,我方同意见票后30天承兑单交的付款条件
493.We could grant you the favourable terms of payment as D/A 45 days after sight.
我方可以给贵方见票45天承兑交单付款的优惠条件
494.In view of the small amount of this transaction, we are prepare to accept payment by D/P at sight.
由于这次交易不大,我方准备接受即期付款交单的付款方式
495.D/P or D/A is only accepted if the amount involved for each transaction is less the £1,000.
如果每笔交易额少于1000英镑,我方就只接受付款交单或承兑交单
496.We request a 10% payment at the time of ordering . The remaining amount must be paid within 60 days.
我方要求在下订单时先支付10%的货款,剩余货款必须在60天内付清
497.We can only accept 20% cash payment in local currency. The other 80% by L/C should reach us 15 to 30 days before the delivery.
如果使用当地货币的话,我方只接受20%的现金,其余的80%必须用信用证来支付,并在发货前15-30天寄达我方
498. If the payment is made by installments, the annual interest is calculated by 6% and paid off at the end of each year.
如果分期付款的话,每年利息为6%,每年年底付清
499.Full payments must be made within 60 days.
所有货款必須在60天之內全部付清
500.The telegraphic transfer shall reach the bank of China at least five days before the delivery date of vessel.
货款至少必须在货船抵达日之前的5天电汇到中国银行
501.The letter of credit for each order shall reach us 30 days.
每批货物的信用证应在发货日前30天寄达我方
502.15-20 days prior to the date of delivery, you should pay against the presentation of the drawn on the opening bank.
在交货期15-20天前,贵方应凭开户银行开具的汇票付款
503.The payment shall be made by telegraphic transfer to the bank of China , Head office ,Beijing, China, for our account, within five business days after the contract signature date.
货款必须在合同签署日后的第5个营业日内,用电汇方式汇入我方在中国银行,中国北京总行的帐户
504.Advance payment of 25% of the contract value shall be paid within 30 days of the date of signing the contract.
合同签订之日后30天内预付合同价值的25%
505.The payment shall be made by five annual installments of 20% each.
货款将在5年内分期付款,每年支付22%
506.We require full payment within 45 days with a 15% discount for cash payment in advance.
我方要求在45天内付清所有货款,如果预付现金则享有15%的折扣
507.The total amount mush be paid in full upon receipt of the shipping documents.
一收到货运单据,货款必须全数一次付清
508.We require payment by L/C to reach us one month prior to the time of shipment.
我方要求货款以装运期前一个月抵达我方的信用证支付
509.You are requested to pay $5,000 as a down payment.
我方要求贵方支付5000美元作为定金
510.Ten percent of the contract value shall be paid in advance by cash, and 90% by sight draft drawn under an L/C.
合同金额的10%应预付现金,而其余90%凭信用证开出即期汇款支付
511. Payment by L/C is our method of trade in such commodities.
用信用证支付这种商品是我们的贸易方式
512.Our usual terms of payment are by an irrevocable L/C to be established in the seller’s favour through the bank of China.
我方通常的支付方式是通过中国银行开立的,以出口商为头的,不可撤消的信用证
513.For exports, we usually adopt irrevocable letters of credit available by seller’s documentary drafts at sight.
就出口而言,我们通常根据出口商跟单即期汇票采用不可撤消的信用证
514.We usually make payment by letters of credit or adopt some other modes of payment such as immediate payment, deferred payment and payment by installments.
我们的支付方式通常是信用证或采用其它的付款方式,如即时付款、延期付款、分期付款
515.We have opened an L/C in your favor through the Bank of China for an amount of £17,000 to cover the full CIF value of our order No 754.
我方已通过中国银行开立以贵方为台头人、数额为17000英镑的信用证来支付编号为754订单的所有到岸价的货款
516.We will start the payment in half a year and all the amounts will be cleared off within 3 years by six installments.
半年后我方将开始支付货款、所有的货款将在3年内分6期全部付清
517.We prefer to have the payment made by L/C through the negotiating bank in Sweden.
我方更倾向于通过瑞典的议付行用信用证来支付货款
518.Payments shall be made by us after receipt of the shipping documents specified in clause 10 of this contract.
我方将在接到按本合同第10条所规定的货运单据之后付款
519.We shall open a letter of credit in your favor to be settled in US dollars.
我方将开立以你方为受益人的有关信用证,以美元结算
520.We agree to accept goods in 3 shipments and you may draw on us at 60d/s from the date of dispatch of each shipment.
我方同意分3批发货,贵方可以向我方开立以每次发货日期起的见票后60天付款的汇票
521.Could you make an exception in our case and accept D/P or D/A?
贵方可否对我方的这次生意做一个破例,接受支付交单或承兑交单
522.I hope you would leave us some leeway in terms of payment.
我希望在付款条件方面你们能通融一些
523.Would you agree to a 30-day credit period?
贵方能同意60天的付款期吗?
524.Because of the money problem, I hope that you can allow us to pay in installments with the first payment after delivery, then we’ll pay the rest once month.
由于我方有些财务上的困难,希望贵方能允许我方分期付款,在交货后先支付第一笔款项,余下的货款则按每月一次支付
525.We are having some trouble in receiving payment, so we want to ask if we could defer payment until the end of the month.
因为收款方面有点麻烦,贵方可不可以将我方的贷款延迟到月底再支付
526.We refer payment after delivery, because these goods are very expensive.
由于这批货物很昂贵,所以我方希望在交货以后付款
527.We hope to payment by bill of exchange at 30d/s .
我方希望以30天期的汇票付款
528.We hope you can accept payment in other currencies expect in US dollars.
我方希望除了美元之外,贵方能接受其它货币的付款
529.We shall be very happy if you can grant us a extension of 2 weeks.
如果贵方能给予两个星期的宽限的话,我方会很高兴的
530.We ask to put off the time of our payment 3 months later to facilitate the capital turnover.
我方要求延迟付款3个月,以利资金周转
Part One
531. Please insure for us these products at invoice value plus 10% ( at 110% of the invoice
value).
请给我们这批货物在发票金额上加10%的保险(即发票金额为110%)
532.We’d like to cover our ordered goods against WPA for 120% of the invoice value
according to our usual practice.
我们要求根据实际对我们订购的货物按发票金额120%投保水渍险
533.Please hold us covered for the cargo listed on the attached sheet.
请保留附件表所列出的货物
534.For this consignment, we shall cover WPA and risk of breakage for 110% of the invoice
value.
对这批货,我们要按发票金额110%投保破损险
535.Our company will insure against all risks for 110% of the invoice value.
我们公司要按发票金额110%投保
536.Please insure the electric fans at 120% of the invoice value.
请按合同金额120%对电扇投保
537.The machines are to be unsured against all risks.
机器不确定所有风险
538.We only cover FPA and war risk.
我们仅保平安险和战争险
539.There are not delicate goods that can be damaged on the voyage .FPA will be good
enough.
航行中不是精致的货物不易受损,所以平安险就足够了
540.Our goods are very valuable , so I want insure against all risks.
我们的货物非常贵重,所以我要保所有险
541.We’d like to get a policy for total loss only for these goods.
我们只对这批货所有损失做个方案
542.I’d like to get a AR insurance policy. That way , we will be covered for any kind of loss or
damage.
我想获得AR保险条例,也就是说我们要涉及各种丢失或损失
543.I’m afraid that WPA coverage is too narrow for a shipment of this nature. Please extend
the coverage to include TPND.
恐怕这种运输条件仅有水渍险范围太窄,请另加盗窃和提货不着险
544.Would you insure our goods to be shipped from Shanghai to Lisbon next month?
你对我们下月从上海到里斯本的货物投保了吗
545.Can you cover our goods against breakage?
你能保证我们的货物免于破损吗
546.We should be glad if you would provide cover of $390,000 on computers, in transit from
Tokyo to Beijing.
如果你能提供我们从东京到北京的计算机390,000美金的保险,我们将非常高兴
547.Please insure us against all risks $300,000 value of 5,000 sets of “ Butterfly” sewing
machines, sailing for New York.
请给我们到纽约的5,000套“蝴蝶”牌缝纫机按300,000美金投保一切险
548.Please insure for me against all risks 200 pieces of high-quality furniture valued $20,000.
请为我们就200套高质量家具按20,000美金投一切险
549.We wishes to insure against all risks for the sum of $1,500 on 3 cases glassware.
我们希望能为3箱玻璃按1,500美金金额投保一切险
550.We shall shortly be making regular shipments of leather goods to Canada, and shall be
glad if you will issue an all risks marine insurance policy for $70,000 to cover these
shipments.
我们将不久出口皮革品到加拿大,若为这批货按70,000美金投保海运一切险将使我们非常
高兴
Part Two
551.Please give us the policy rates for FPA coverage and for WPA coverage.
请给我们关于平安险和水渍险的投保率方案
552.We require the current insurance rates for land transportation.
我们需要陆地运输的当前投保率
553.I have some glassware to be ship to Hongkong. What risks should I cover?
我有货要运到香港,我要保什么险
554.What is the insurance premium for these goods ?
这些货要多少保险费
555.We need to send a shipment to England. We want to find out about your marine
insurance.
我们有船到英国,我们想知道你们的海运险
556.Please let us know the premium of breakage.
请告诉我们破损险的保险费
557.What kind of insurance do you usually provide ?
你们通常提供哪一种保险
558.What kind of insurance can you suggest for these goods? We don’t want to take the risk
of losing money because of under unsurance.
请建议一下这些货要哪种保险,我们不愿有因未投保而受损失的风险
559.I have a batch of glassware to be shipped in the fourth quarter, but I don’t know what
risks should be covered. I would like to know some details and your advice of course will be
highly appreciated.
我有一批眼镜要在第四季度装运,但我不知道要保什么险,告诉我一些保险细节将不胜感谢
560.If we insure against free particular average, can you compensate us for all the losses if
the ship sinks or bums, or get stuck?
如果我们投保平安险,在船只沉没、遗失或角礁情况下你们能否赔偿我们所有损失
561.Does your company cover all kinds of risks for transportation by sea, land and air?
贵司在海运、陆运或空运方式下投保一切险了吗
562.We have insured the shipment for 130% of the invoice value, but the premium for the
difference between 130% and 110% should be your account.
我们按合同金额130%投保,但130%和110%之间的差额部分应由贵司承担
563.We have arranged insurance on your consignment of electric motor cars to be shipped in
these ten days.
我们已为你们10日内发出电动汽车货物投保
564.We may cover the inland insurance on your behalf, but you will pay the additional
premium.
我们可为贵方利益考虑投保内地险,但保险费应由贵司承担
565.We can insure the porcelain vases on you behalf , but at a rather high premium and all
the additional premium will be for your account.
我们可为贵方利益考虑就陶瓷品投保,但保费太高,故所有额外的费用由贵司承担
566.We shall insure the goods for your behalf.
为贵司利益着想,我们将为这批货投保
567.We have covered insurance on these goods for 10% above the invoice value against all
risks.
我们已经就这批货按合同金额加10%投保一切险
568.We shall effect the insurance of the goods for 110% of their CIF value.
我们将为这批货按CIF价110%投保
569.We have effected marine insurance on your behalf for the gross amount of the invoice
plus 10%.
我们已经为贵司按合同金额加CIF投保海运险
570.The marine insurance shall covered by us.
海运险就由我方投保
571.If cartons are used, please put each chemical in strong polythene bags to ensure
protection from dampness.
如果用纸箱,请把每个化学制品放进硬瓦楞盒以保证免于破损
572.Cases must have an inner lining of stout, water-resistant paper.
箱子必须内衬结实、防水的纸
573.We do not object to packing in cartons, provided the flaps are glued down and the
cartons secured by metal bands.
我们不反对用纸箱包装,若防水处脱胶,请用金属带固定纸箱
574.Packing in sturdy wooden cases is essential. Cases must be nailed and secured by overall
metal strapping.
用坚因的木箱包装是必要的,箱子整体必须用金属带钉牢
575.I would suggest you strengthen the carton with double straps.
我建议你们用两条带子加因纸箱
576.As the goods will probably be subject to a thorough customs examination, the cases
should by of a type which can be easily made fast again after opening.
由于货物可能要海关检查,所以箱应该有铅封,这样在打开后很容易快速地封箱
577.To avoid pilferage, we hope that the goods will be packed in wooden cases instead of in
cartons as the cartons are easier to be cut open.
为避免偷窃,我们希望货物用木箱取代纸箱包装,因为纸箱易被割开
578.We have no objection to your packing the goods in cartons if you guarantee in your sales
confirmations that you will pay compensation if we fail to get indemnification from the
insurance company for the reason that the goods are not packed in seaworthy wooden cases.
因货物没用适合海运的木箱包装受损,若无法从保险公司获得赔偿而你们能赔偿我们的话,
我们不反对用纸箱包装。
579.We want the machine to be packed each in wooden case supported with soft materials to
ensure that the machines thus packed will not shift inside the cases.
我们希望机器能用衬有软材料的木箱包装来保证这样包装的机器免于移位
580.The green beans can be supplied in bulk or in gunny bags.
青豆可散装或麻袋装
581.We asked the factory to use stronger cartons and double straps.
我们要求厂家使用结实的纸箱和双带固定
582.Please see to it that each carton is properly sealed, with a fireproof lining inside.
请看清楚每箱用防火内衬材料来适当地密封
583.We need these goods to be packed in special packing materials even though they may
cost us more.
我们需要用特殊的材料包装货物,尽管它们会花费我们更多钞票
584.We would like to have the screws packed in double gunny bags.
我们希望用麻袋包装螺丝
585.In order to avoid any possible damage in transit, we would ask you to pack the goods in
strong but small wooden cases.
为了避免运输中任何受损的可能,我们要求你们用坚固而小巧的木箱包装货物
586.We refer special cartons of 30cm*60cm with two or three dozen to each carton because
it’s convenient and easy to handle.
我们要求用30cm*60cm的特别纸箱,每箱两打或三打,因为这样便于搬运
587.You’d better pack them in cartons of 10kg each instead of wooden cases of 6 kg.
你们最好用每10kg公斤一箱的纸箱取代每6 kg公斤一箱的木箱包装它们
588.As you know , paint is a highly inflammable commodity , and extra precautions are
necessary. We should like you to have the goods packed in strong metal cartons, each
containing 40 tins.
你知道,油画是一种易燃商品,特别谨慎很有必要。我们要求你用坚固的金属箱包装,每箱
装40幅
589.Is your normal packing still ten dozen per carton?
你们的正常包装仍是每箱10打吗
590.We hope that the beer is packed six bottles in a box which should be beautiful, durable
and easy to carry.
我们希望啤酒6瓶一箱,这样会美观、耐用并易于搬运
Part Two
591. The packing must be able to withstand rough handling.
包装必须经受住野蛮搬运
592.When packing, please take into account that the boxes must be able to withstand rough
handing and transport over very bad roads.
包装时请考虑到盒子必须经受的住野蛮搬运以及崎岖道路的运输
593.Please give special attention to the packing, or the good could be damaged in transit.
请特别注意包装,否则货物在运输过程中会被损坏
594.Greater care must be given to packing, as any damage in transit would cause us heavy
losses.
倍加关注包装,因为运输中任何的损坏将会导致我们严重损失
595.Please ship the goods in strong packing to ensure good condition on arrival.
请用坚固的包装运输以确保安全抵达
596.The packing must be in line with local market preference.
包装必须与当地市场偏好相吻合
597.A large number of the bed spreads we ordered from you last year were found soiled when
they reached us . I hope you will take necessary precautions in packing this consignment.
去年向你订购的大量床垫到达我们时被发现玷污,我希望你们对包装要特别预防
598.Your packing must be seaworthy and can stand rough handling during transit.
你们的包装必须适合海运且在运输途中经得起野蛮搬运
599.We hope that the goods should be packed in a manner which ensures their safe arrival at
the destination and facilitates their handling in transit.
我们希望这批货包装的风格要确保货物安全抵达目的地且在运输中便于搬运
600.The wooden cases used to pack the goods should be securely strapped.
包装货物用的木箱要用包装带加固
601.The packages should be marked with the same numbers as given on the order sheet.
包装应由订单上列明的相同数字标记
602.As regards markings, please note that the port of destination, Shanghai, should be
clearly stenciled on each case with the case number for easy indentification.
对于标记,请注意目的地—上海,每箱上用比较明显的数字加盖钢印
603.As these machines are precision instruments which cannot stand rough handling, the
wording” Handle with Care” should be also marked on each case.
由于这些机器是精密仪器,经不起野蛮搬运,故每箱应注明“小心轻放”字样
604.Please see that the cases are marked “ Fragile” or “ handle with care”.
请注意木箱上标明“易碎品”或“小心轻放”
605.Port of destination, package number, gross and net weights, measurement and shipping
mark shall be stenciled conspicuously on each package.
每箱上应显著的标明目的地、包装号、毛净重、尺寸和唛头
606.For dangerous and poisonous cargo, the natural and the generally adopted symbol shall
be marked conspicuously on each package.
对于危险和有毒货物,每箱上应显著地标明约定成俗的符号
607.Please mark the packages with the same lot numbers as given on the order sheet in
order to avoid being mixed up.
请根据订单对包装做同批标记以免混淆
608.Every package shall be marked “CCD” in diamond and the package number.
每个包装上就标明菱形的“CCD”和箱号
609.Please mark the bales with your company’s initials in a diamond.
请用贵司第一个字母以菱形方式标记货物
610.Correct and distinct marking for the outside containers is absolutely necessary.
正确而清晰的外箱标记是绝对有必要的
Unit Twenty-one 告知客户包装所用材
料、方式及其质量保证