ETOC1

来源:百度文库 编辑:神马文学网 时间:2024/04/27 21:29:41

1.我们采用了新的酿酒方式。
We have adopted a new method of making wine.
2.我叫你别碰那个花瓶,你看你现在把它打碎了。
I told you to leave the vase alone,now you have broken it.
3.目前上海各大中型超市牛奶销售量直线上升。
Sales of milk in the large and medium-sized supermarkets are rocketing in shanghai at present.
4.他突然变得很富有,从而改变了他整个的生活方式。
He suddenly become rich,which changed his whole mode of life.
5.长时间盯着电脑屏幕会使眼睛干燥,因为我们眨眼的次数少了。
Staring at a computer screen for a long time dries out our eyes,because we blink less.
6.这位足球运动员用脑子踢球,而不是用脚踢球。
The football player uses his wits more than his feet to play the game.
7.在美国,各州无论人口多少都最多只能有两名参议员。
Each state in the us has only two senators at most regardless of population.

1.你的论点很容易受到攻击。
Your arguments are vulnerable to criticism.
2.我们现在正处于一个新的伟大的信息时代。
We are now in a great new era of information.
3.科学家分析了一下这杯牛奶,发现里面水分过多。
The scientist analyzed the glass of milk and found it contained too much water.
4.这个年轻人将他最喜欢的歌手的照片贴在墙上。
The young man pasted the pictures of his favorite singer on the wall.
5.当你回顾你的一生时,你最珍惜的是什么时候?
When you look back on your life,what moments wold you cherish most?
6.上海会议中心附近部署了很多警察,以防恐怖分子接近。
A lot of policeman were distributed around the Shanghai conference center to hold the terrorists at bay.


1.他在心里反复考虑这件事情。
He turned the matter over in his mind.
2.关于这个案子,他向我们作了详尽的陈述。
He gave us a specific statement of the case.
3.律师代表当事人说话。
The lawyer spoke on behalf of his client.
4.我们的友谊决不会因时间的流逝而减弱。
Time will never cause our frinedship to diminish.
5.她专心致志地工作,因而没有注意到我。
She was so immersed in her work that she didn't notice me.
6.我认为儿童对于现代画作往往比成年人更有鉴赏力。
I think that young childre often appreciate modern pictures better than adults.
7.解放前这种老工人遭受了许多苦难。
The old worker underwent much suffering before liberation.