电话应答必掌握的15种商务英语

来源:百度文库 编辑:神马文学网 时间:2024/05/03 13:21:49

电话应答必掌握的15种商务英语

情况一:打电话的人找的是你自己
Is Daisy there? (Daisy 在吗?)
This is she. 我就是。 (注: 男的用 This is he.)
You`re speaking/talking to her. 你正在跟她说话。(注:男的用You‘re speaking/talking to him.)
This is Daisy. 我就是 Daisy.
That`s me. 我就是。 
 

情况二:打电话的人要找的人不在
May I speak to Mr. Gates? (请问 Gates 先生在吗?)
He`s not here right now. 他现在不在这里。
He`s out. 他出去了。
He`s in a meeting right now. 他现在正在开会。
You`ve just missed him. 你刚好错过他了。
He`s just stepped out. 他刚好出去了。

情况三:打电话的人要找的人不在, 问对方是否要留言
Can I talk to Mark? (我可以跟 Mark 讲话吗?)
He`s out on his lunch break right now. Would you like to leave a message? 他出去吃午饭了, 你要留言吗?
He`s not available right now. Can I take a message? 他不在, 我可以帮你传话吗?

情况四:打电话的人问他要找的人何时回来
Do you know when he will be back? 你知道他什么时候会回来吗?
I`m sorry. I don`t know. 抱歉, 我不知道。
I have no idea. 我不知道。
He should be back in 20 minutes. 他应该二十分钟内会回来。

情况五:打电话的人问他要找的人在哪里
Do you have any idea where he is? 你知道他在哪里吗?
Sorry. I don`t know. 抱歉, 我不知道。
He`s at work right now. Do you want his phone number? 他现在在上班。你要不要他的电话号码?

情况六:打电话的人要找的人不在, 愿意接受对方的留言
Can I leave a message? 我可以留个话?
Yes. Go ahead, please. 可以, 请继续。
Of course. Hold on for just a second so I can grab a pen and paper. 当然, 稍等一下让我拿个纸笔。
Sure, if you can excuse me for just a second. Let me find a piece of paper to write it down. 当然, 如果你可以等我一下下, 让我找张纸写下来。

情况七:接受对方留言时听不清楚, 希望对方重复
When he comes back, can you have him call me at (206) 5551212? 他回来后, 能不能让他打 (206) 5551212 这个号码给我?
Can you repeat again, please? 能不能请你再重复一次?
(Say) Again, please? 再说一次好吗?
Pardon? 抱歉。(请再说一次)
Come again, please? 再说一次好吗?
I`m sorry? 抱歉。(请再说一次
情况八:对方希望留话, 怕听错了, 不想接受对方的留言
May I leave a message? 我能否留个话?
You know what? My English is not that great, and I don`t want to miss anything. Would you mind calling back later? I`m sorry. 你知道吗? 我的英文不是非常好, 我不想听错话。你介意稍后再打来吗? 我很抱歉。
If you don`t mind, could you please call back and leave a message on the answering machine? My English is not very good. 如果你不介意的话, 能否请你再打一次, 然后在录音机上留言? 我的英文不是很好。

情况九:打电话的人要找的人是别人, 请对方稍等
Is Brandon there? Brandon 在吗?
Yes, he is. One moment, please. 他在。请稍等。
Hold, please. 请稍等。
Hold on, please. 请稍等。
Let me see if he`s here. Hang on. O.K.? 我看看他在不在。等一下, 好吗?

情况十:对方打错电话
Can I speak to Alexander Walker? 我可以和 Alexander Walker 说话吗?
Alexander Walker? I`m sorry, but there`s nobody here by this name. Alexander Walker? 抱歉, 这里没这个人。
I`m sorry. I`m afraid you `ve got the wrong number. 抱歉, 恐怕你打错电话了。
What number did you dial? 你打几号?

情况十一:跟对方要求跟(打电话的人)刚刚已经通过话的人再讲话
Can you put Daisy back on? I forgot to tell her something. 你能否请Daisy再来听电话呢? 我忘了跟她讲一件事。
Sure. Ill go get her. 当然! 我这就去叫她。

情况十二:电话没人接(或录音机) 旁人/你 (接电话的人)
Is he there? 他在吗?
No one is there. 没人在。
Nobody answered. 没人接。
No. I got the answering machine. 没有! 是录音机。

情况十三:电话打不通
Did it go through? (电话)打通了吗?
The line was busy. 电话忙线。
I got the busy signals…… 电话忙线。

情况十四:(因自己忙等原因)请别人去接电话
Paul, can you answer the phone? I`m busy. Paul, 你能不能去接电话? 我在忙。
Can you get it, Paul? My hands are tied. Paul. 你能不能去接电话? 我现在不能接。
Yes, dear. 是的, 亲爱的。

情况十五:接到无人电话(就是打来了却不说话的那种) 旁人/你 (接电话的人)
Who called? 谁打来的?
No one. He hung up on me. 没人。他把电话挂了。
Wrong number, I guess. He hung up without saying a word. 打错了, 我想。他一句话也没说就把电话挂了。

 

外贸人实用的商务英语210句
1 I want a package deal including airfare and hotel. 我需要一个成套服务,包括机票和住宿
2 I’d like to change this ticket to the first class. 我想把这张票换成头等车。

3 I’d like to reserve a sleeper to Chicago. 我要预订去芝加哥的卧铺。

4 I won’t check this baggage. 这件行李我不托运。

5 I’d like to sit in the front of the plane.

6 I missed my train.

7 I haven’t nothing to declare. 我没申报的东西。

8 it’s all personal effects. 这些东西都是私人用品。

9 I’ll pick up ticket at the airport counter. 我会在机场柜台拿机票。

10 I’d like two seats on today’s northwest flight 7 to Detroit, please.我想订两张今天西北   航空7班次到底特律的机票。

11 we waited for john in the lobby of the airport. 我们在机场的大厅里等约翰。

12 I’d like to buy an excursion pass instead. 我要买一张优待票代替。

13 I’d like a refund on this ticket. 我要退这张票。

14 I’d like to have a seat by the window. 我要一个靠窗的座位。

15 you have to change at Chicago station.
   你必须要在芝加哥站转车。

16 we have only one a day for New York. 到纽约的一天只有一班。

17 sorry, they are already full. 抱歉,全部满了。

18 I’d like to reserve a seat to New York. 我要预订一个座位去纽约。

19 the flight number is ak708 on September 5th.

20 there’s a ten thirty flight in the morning. 早上10点半有班机。

21 I’m looking for my baggage. 我正找我的行李。

22 I’d like to make a reservation. 我想预订。

23 the sooner, the better. 越快越好。

24 I’d like to change my reservation. 我想变更一下我的预订。

25 I’d like to reconfirm my flight from London to Tokyo. 我要再确认一下我从伦敦到东京的班机。

26 my reservation number is 2991.

27 I made a reservation in Tokyo. 我在东京预订的。

28 I made reservations yesterday. 我昨天预订的。

29 I want to reserve a seat from Los Angeles to Tokyo.  我要预订一张从洛杉矶到东京的机票。

30 I always have a big wash to do on Saturdays. 我星期六总是有一大堆的衣物要洗。

31 the laundry is not dry enough. 衣服还没干。

32 I put too much detergent in the washer. 我在洗衣机里放了太多的洗衣粉。

33 this stain is really stubborn. 这污垢去不掉。

34 I did three loads of wash today. 我今天洗了三次衣服。

35 the train is comfortable.

36 I checked my baggage in the baggage section. 我在行李房托运行李。

37 he guessed the train would come in early. 他猜想火车会很早到达。

38 the stations are always full of people。

39 I hope you have a good trip. 祝你旅途愉快。

40 you need to transfer at central station. 你必须在中央车站换车

41 how long are you going to stay here?

42 do you have anything to declare?

43 what`s the purpose of your visit?

44 what time does the ship leave?

45 when will the ship leave for Honolulu? 这艘船什么时候出发去檀香山?

46 could you please give me the departure time? 你能告诉我出发的时间吗?

47 do I need a reservation to go by ship? 我坐船去需要预订吗?

48 how much for a one-way ticket to shanghai? 去上海的单程票多少钱?

49 when would you like to return/go? 你打算什么时候回来/去?

50 do you have any tickets available for that date? 你们有那天的票吗?
51 Do you have any tickets available for that date? 你们有那天的票吗?

52 How much does a round trip ticket to go there cost? 一张去那边的往返票要多少钱?

53 Would you take this coat to the cleaner's? 你可以把这件外套送到洗衣店吗?

54 Will you iron out the wrinkles in this skirt? 可以帮我把这件裙子烫平吗?

55 Won’t you iron this shirt for me? 可以帮我烫这件衬衫吗?

56 Will you bring the laundry in if it rains? 下雨时请你收一下衣服,好吗?

57 Where am I supposed to pay the excess train fare? 我应该在哪里补票?

58 Where can you pick up your suitcase?你在哪里取你的手提箱呢?

59 When can you pick up your ticket?你什么时候可拿到车票呢?

60 Where is immigration? 入境处在什么地方?

61 Where can I get my baggage? 我到哪里去拿我的行李呢?

62 Is the departure time on schedule?起飞时间准时吗?

63 How long will the flight be delayed?班机诞误多长时间?

64 What’s the cause of the delay?  什么原因延误?

65 Will the flight be delayed? 这班机会延误吗?

66 May I have baggage tags? 给我行李标签好吗?

67 Excuse me, what time will the plane arrive in Tokyo? 对不起,请问飞机何时到达东京呢?

68 Could you explain how to fill this out? 请你说明一下怎样填这张表好吗?

69 May I have a customs declaration form, please? 请给一份海关申报表好吗?

70 May I have a disembarkation card? 请给我一张离机卡好吗?

71 Is this within the tax-free limit? 这个在免税限额内吗?

72 Where’s a tax-free shop? 免税店在哪儿?

73 What time should I be at the departure gate? 我在什么时间到登机门?

74 Could you help me find my baggage? 请你帮我找我的行李好吗?

75 Will the flight be canceled? 这班机会取消吗?

76 Would you please make my reservation to Chicago for tomorrow? 请帮我预订明天去芝加哥的座   位好吗?

77 Do you have a flight to New York departing at about 10 a.m. Next Monday?

78 What’s the fare to New York, Economy Class? 去纽约的经济舱机票多少钱?

79 Where do I pick up the ticket? 我什么地方拿机票?

80 From which station does the train leave?

81 Can I stop over on the way? 我在中途可以停吗?

82 Can I have a second-class one-way ticket to Chicago, please? 请给我一张去芝加哥的单程二等   票好吗?

83 Are there any discount tickets for me? 给我有折扣吗?

84 What time does the plane take off? 飞机何时起飞呢?

85 One way or a round trip ticket? 单程票还是双程票呢?

86 What time does the first train to Boston leave? 第一班去波士顿的列车什么时间开出呢?

87 Is it direct train? 这是直达车吗?

88 What platform does the train leave from? 这班车从哪个站台开出呢?

89 By what time should I check in? 我该什么时间办理登机手续呢?

90 What is the boarding time? 何时登机呢?

91 How much is the excess baggage charge? 超额行李费多少钱?

92 Will this flight leave on time? 这班机准时起飞吗?

93 Can I bring this on the plane? 这件我可以带上飞机吗?

94 What is the gate number? 登机门是几号?

95 Are there reserved seats on the train? 车上有预订座位吗?

96 Where is gate six? 6号登机门在哪儿?

97 Where is the boarding gate for this flight? 这班飞机的登机门在哪儿?

98 Has this seat number started boarding? 这个座位号已开始登机了吗?

99 Where is the ticket office? 售票处在哪儿?

100 How long is the ticket valid? 这车票有效期多久?
101 Do I have to make a reconfirmation? 我还要再确认吗?

102 Is there any earlier one?  还有更早一点的吗?

103 Could you tell me my reservation number, please? 请你告诉我我的预订号码好吗?

104 Can I get a seat for today`s 7:00 a.m. train?  我可以买到今天上午7点的火车座位吗?

105 Could you change my flight date from London to Tokyo? 请你更改一下从伦敦到东京的班机日期好吗?

106 Is there any discount for the USA Railpass? 火车通行证有折扣吗?

107 May I reconfirm my flight? 我可以确认我的班机吗?
 
108 Are they all non-reserved seats? 他们全部不预订的吗?

109 Do I have to reserve a seat? 我一定要预订座位吗?

110 May I see a timetable? 我可以看时刻表吗?

111 How long will I have to wait? 我要等多久呢?

112 Which would you prefer, a smoking seat or a non-smoking seat? 你喜欢哪种,吸烟座还是禁烟 座呢?

113 Do you have any other flights?

114 When would you like to leave?

115 Can I reconfirm by phone? 我能电话确认吗?

116 Where can I make a reservation? 我到哪里可以预订?

117 Do I need a reservation for the dining car? 我需要预订餐车吗?

118 How many more minutes will it take for the train to arrive? 火车还要多少分钟就要到达呢?

119 Is this a daily flight? 这是每日航班吗?

120 Excuse me. May I get by? 对不起,我可以上车吗?

121 How much does it cost to go there by ship?坐船到那里要花多少钱?

122 Can I cancel this ticket? 我可以取消这票吗?

123 Check it to my final destination 把它托运到我的目的地。

124 Please come to the airport by eight thirty at the latest. 最迟要在8点30分到达机场。

125 Take your baggage to the baggage section. 把你的行李拿到行李房去。
 
126 Please open your baggage. 请把你行李打开。

127 Please fill in this disembarkation card. 请你填写这张入境卡。

128 Let me see your passport, please.

129 I have come to make sure that your stay in Beijing is a pleasant one.我特地为你们安排使  你们在北京的逗留愉快。

130 You`re going out of your way for us, I believe.我相信这是对我们的特殊照顾了。

131 It`s just the matter of the schedule, that is, if it is convenient of you right now.如果你们感到方便的话,我想现在讨论一下日程安排的问题。

132 I think we can draw up a tentative plan now.我认为现在可以先草拟一具临时方案。

133 If he wants to make any changes, minor alternations can be made then.如果他有什幺意见,我们还可以对计划稍加修改。

134 Is there any way of ensuring we`ll have enough time for our talks?我们是否能保证有充足的时间来谈判?

135 So our evenings will be quite full then?
那幺我们的活动在晚上也安排满了吗?

136 We`ll leave some evenings free, that is, if it is all right with you.如果你们愿意,我们想留几晚供你们自由支配。

137 We`d have to compare notes on what we`ve discussed during the day.我们想用点时间来研究讨论一下白天谈判的情况。

138 That`ll put us both in the picture.这样双方都能了解全面的情况。

139 Then we`d have some idea of what you`ll be needing.那我们会心中有数,知道你们需要什幺了。

140 I can`t say for certain off-hand.我还不能马上说定。

141 Better have something we can get our hands on rather than just spend all our time talking.有些实际材料拿到手总比坐着闲聊强。

142 It`ll be easier for us to get down to facts then.这样就容易进行实质性的谈判了。

143 But wouldn`t you like to spend an extra day or two here? 你们不愿意在北京多待一天吗?

144 I"m afraid that won`t be possible, much as we`d like to. 尽管我们很想这样做,但恐怕不行了。

145 We`ve got to report back to the head office.我们还要回去向总部汇报情况呢。

146 Thank you for you cooperation.

147 We`ve arranged our schedule without any trouble. 我们已经很顺利地把活动日程安排好了。

148 Here is a copy of itinerary we have worked out for you and your friends. Would you please have a look at it?这是我们为你和你的朋友拟定的活动日程安排。请过目一下,好吗?

149 If you have any questions on the details, feel free to ask.如果对某些细节有意见的话,请提出来。

150 I can see you have put a lot of time into it.我相信你在制定这个计划上一定花了不少精力吧。
151 We really wish you`ll have a pleasant stay here. 我们真诚地希望你们在这里过得愉快。

152 I wonder if it is possible to arrange shopping for us.

153 Welcome to our factory.

154 I`ve been looking forward to visiting your factory. 我一直都盼望着参观贵厂。

155 You`ll know our products better after this visit.

156 Maybe we could start with the Designing Department. 也许我们可以先参观一下设计部门。

157 Then we could look at the production line.

158 These drawings on the wall are process sheets. 墙上的图表是工艺流程表。

159 They describe how each process goes on to the next. 表述着每道工艺间的衔接情况。

160 We are running on two shifts.我们实行的工作是两班倒。

161 Almost every process is computerized.几乎每一道工艺都是由电脑控制的。

162 The efficiency is greatly raised, and the intensity of labor is decreased.工作效率大大地提高了,而劳动强度却降低了。

163 All products have to go through five checks in the whole process.所有产品在整个生产过程中得通过五道质检关。

164 We believe that the quality is the soul of an enterprise. 我们认为质量是一个企业的灵魂。

165 Therefore, we always put quality as the first consideration.因而,我们总是把质量放在第一位。

166 Quality is even more important than quantity.

167 I hope my visit does not cause you too much trouble.我希望这次参观没给你们增添太多的麻烦。

168 Do we have to wear the helmets?我们得戴上防护帽吗?

169 Is the production line fully automatic?生产线是全自动的吗?

170 What kind of quality control do you have?你们用什幺办法来控制质量呢?

171 All products have to pass strict inspection before they go out.所有产品出厂前必须要经过严格检查。

172 What`s your general impression, may I ask?

173 I`m impressed by your approach to business.你们经营业务的方法给我留下了很深的印象。

174 The product gives you an edge over your competitors, I guess.我认为你们的产品可以使你们胜过竞争对手。

175 No one can match us so far as quality is concerned.就质量而言,没有任何厂家能和我们相比。

176 I think we may be able to work together in the future. 我想也许将来我们可以合作。

177 We are thinking of expanding into the Chinese market. 我们想把生意扩大到中国市场。

178 The purpose of my coming here is to inquire about possibilities of establishing trade relations with your company.我此行的目的正是想探询与贵公司建立贸易关系的可能性。

179 We would be glad to start business with you.我们很高兴能与贵公司建立贸易往来。

180 I`d appreciate your kind consideration in the coming negotiation. 洽谈中请你们多加关照。

181 We are happy to be of help.我们很乐意帮忙。

182 I can assure you of our close cooperation.我保证通力合作。

183 Would it be possible for me to have a closer look at your samples?可以让我参观一下你们的产品陈列室吗?

184 It will take me several hours if I really look at everything.如果全部参观的话,那需要好几个小时。

185 You may be interested in only some of the items. 你也许对某些产品感兴趣。

186 I can just have a glance at the rest.剩下的部分我粗略地看一下就可以了。

187 They`ve met with great favor home and abroad. 这些产品在国内外很受欢迎。

188 All these articles are best selling lines.所有这些产品都是我们的畅销货。

189 Your desire coincides with ours.我们双方的愿望都是一致的。

190 No wonder you`re so experienced.怪不得你这幺有经验。

191 Textile business has become more and more difficult since the competition grew.随着竞争的加剧,纺织品贸易越来越难做了。

192 Could I have your latest catalogues or something that tells me about your company?可以给我一些贵公司最近的商品价格目录表或者一些有关说明资料吗?

193 At what time can we work out a deal?我们什幺时候洽谈生意?

194 I hope to conclude some business with you. 我希望能与贵公司建立贸易关系。

195 We also hope to expand our business with you. 我们也希望与贵公司扩大贸易往来。

196 This is our common desire.这是我们的共同愿望。

197 I think you probably know China has adopted a flexible policy in her foreign trade.我想  你也许已经了解到中国在对外贸易中采取了灵活的政策。

198 I`ve read about it, but I`d like to know more about it.我已经知道了一点儿,但我还想多了解一些。

199 Seeing is believing. 百闻不如一见。

200 How would you like to proceed with the negotiations? 你认为该怎样来进行这次谈判呢?

201 I`d like to know something about your foreign trade policy.我很想了解有关贵国对外贸易的政策。

202 It is said that a new policy is being put into practice in your foreign trade.据说你们正在实施一种新的对外贸易政策。

203 Our foreign trade policy has always been based on equality and mutual benefit and exchange of needed goods. 我们的对外贸易政策一向是以平等互利、互通有无为基础的。

204 We have adopted much more flexible methods in our dealings.我们在具体操作方法上灵活多了。

205 We have mainly adopted some usual international practices. 我们主要采取了一些国际上的惯例做法。

206 You have also made some readjustment in your import and export business, have you?你们的进出口贸易也有一些调整,对吗?

207 I`d like to know some information about the current investment environment in your country?我想了解一下贵国的投资环境。

208 We are sure both of us have a brighter future.我们相信双方都有一个光明的前景。

209 We had expected much lower prices.我们希望报价再低一些。

210 They are still lower than the quotations you can get elsewhere. 这些报价比其他任何地方都要低得多。

商务英语--价格谈判

What about the price?
  对价格有何看法?
  What do you think of the payment terms?
  对支付条件有何看法?
  How do you feel like the quality of our products?
  你觉得我们产品的质量怎么样?
  What about having a look at sample first? 先看一看产品吧?
  What about placing a trial order? 何不先试订货?
  The quality of ours is as good as that of many other suppliers, while our prices are not high as theirs. By the way, which items are you interested in?
  我们的产品质量与其他生产商一样的好,而我们的价格却不象他们的那样高。哎,你对哪个产品感兴趣?
  You can rest assured. 你可以放心。
  We are always improving our design and patterns to confirm to the world market.
  我们一直在提高我们产品的设计水平,以满足世界市场的要求。
  This new product is to the taste of European market. 这种新产品欧洲很受欢迎。
  I think it will also find a good market in your market.我认为它会在你国市场上畅销。
  Fine quality as well as low price will help push the sales of your products.
  优良的质量和较低的价格有助于推产品。
  While we appreciate your cooperation, we regret to say that we can’t reduce our price any further.
  虽然我们感谢贵方的合作,但是很抱慊,我们不能再减价了。
  Reliability is our strong point. 可靠性正是我们产品的优点。
  We are satisfied with the quality of your samples, so the business depends entirely on your price.
  我们对样品的质量很满意,因此交易的成败就取决于你们的价格了。
  To a certain extent,our price depends on how large your order is.
  在某种程度上,我们的价格就得看你们的定单有多大。
  This product is now in great demand and we have on hand many enquiries from other countries.
  这种产品现在需求量很大,我们手头上来自其他国家的很多询盘。
  Thank you for your inquiry. Would you tell us what quantity you require so that we can work out the offer?
   谢谢你询价。为了便于我方提出报价,能否请你谈谈你方需求数量?
  Here are our FOB price. All the prices in the lists are subject to our final confirmation.
  这是我们的FOB价格单。单上所有价格以我方最后确认为准。
  In general, our prices are given on a FOB basis.
   通常我们的报价都是FOB价。
Our prices compare most favorably with quotations you can get from other manufacturers. You’ll see that from our price sheet. The prices are subject to our confirmation, naturally.
  我们的价格比其他制造商开价优惠得多。这一点你可以从我们的价格单看到,所有价格当然要经我方确认后方有效。
  We offer you our best prices, at which we have done a lot business with other customers.
  我们向你们报最优惠价,按此价我们已与其他客户做了大批生意。
  Will you please tell us the specifications, quantity and packing you want, so that we can work out the offer ASAP.
  请告诉我们贵方对规格、数量及包装的要求,以便我方尽快制定出报价。
  This is the pricelist, but it serves as a guide line only. Is there anything you are particularly interested in.
  这是价格表,但只供参考。是否有你特别感兴趣的商品?
  Do you have specific request for packing? Here are the samples of packing available now, you may have a look.
  你们对包装有什么特别要求吗?这是我们目前用的包装样品,你可以看下。
  I wonder if you have found that our specifications meet your requirements. I’m sure the prices we submitted are competitive.
  不知道您认为我们的规格是否符合你的要求?我敢肯定我们的价格是非常有竞争力的
  Heavy enquiries witness the quality of our products. 大量询盘证明我们的产品质量过硬。
  We regret that the goods you inquire about are not available. 很遗憾,你们所询货物目前无货。
  My offer was based on reasonable profit, not on wild speculations.
  我的报价以合理利润为依据,不是漫天要价。
  Moreover, we’ve kept the price close to the costs of production.
  再说,这已经把价格压到生产费用的边缘了。
  Could you tell me which kind of payment terms you’ll choose?
  能否告知你们将采用那种付款方式?
  Would you accept delivery spread over a period of time?
   不知你们能不能接受在一段时间内分批交货?