实用口语集锦1

来源:百度文库 编辑:神马文学网 时间:2024/04/30 18:34:17

实用口语集锦


1.After you. 你先请!

2.Don‘t take it to heart. 别往心里去,别因此而费神

3.We‘d better be off.我们该走了

4.Let‘s face it.面对现实吧(当你不愿意躲避困难时,就用它吧)

5.Let‘s get started.咱们开始干吧

6.I‘m really dead.我真的要累死了(有的时候当你的课业负担太重的时候,不妨对你的英语老师说吧)

7.I‘ve done my best.我已经尽力了

8.Is that so?真是那样的吗?

9.Don‘t play games with me.别跟我耍花招(某人说,这句话的意思难道不是“不要跟我一起玩游戏”吗?汗死!)

10.I don‘t know for sure.我不确切知道(这比说“I don’t know的效果好很多呢)

11.I‘m not going to kid you.我不是跟你开玩笑的

12.That‘s something.太好了,太棒了(嘿嘿,有没有觉得That’s good很土呢?)

13.Do you really mean it.此话当真

14.You are a great help.你帮了大忙了。

15.I couldn‘t be more sure.我再也肯定不过了(如果你很强烈的想要人家相信你,就用这个句子吧)

16.I am behind you!我支持你!(哇,是说我一只在你的背后默默支持你吗?好感人ing——)

17.I‘m broke.我身无分文(嘻嘻,难道是因为口袋破了,就一毛钱都没有了吗?)

18.Mind you! 请注意!听着!(咳咳——去教老班说这句话先!)

19.That depends.看情况再说(这个大家应该都知道的)

20.It‘s a deal.一言为定
  

1. It‘s up to you.(由你决定。)
2. I envy [羡慕]you.(我羡慕你。)
3. How can I get in touch with you?
4. Where can I wash my hands? (请问洗手间在哪里?)
5. What‘s the weather like today?(今天天气如何?)
6. Where are you heading? (你要到哪里去?)
7. I wasn‘t born yesterday.(我又不是三岁小孩。)
8. What do you do for relaxation[消遣、娱乐]?(你做什么消遣?)
9. It’s a small world.(世界真小!)
10. It’s my treat[请客、款待] this time.(这次我请客!)

11. The sooner the better. (越快越好。)
12. When is the most convenient [方便的;便利的] time for you?
13. Take your time.(慢慢来/别着急。)
14. I‘m mad about Bruce Lee.(我迷死李小龙了。)
I‘m crazy[着迷的;狂热爱好的] about rock music. (我对摇滚乐很着迷。)
15. How do I address you?(我怎么称呼你?)
16. What was your name again? (请再说一次名字好吗?)
17. Would you care for[喜欢] a cop of coffee?(要杯咖啡吗?)
18. She turns me off.(她使我厌烦。)
19. So far so good.(目前为止,一切都好。)

20. It drives[逼迫;迫使] me crazy.(它把我逼疯了。)
21. She never showed up[出席;露面].(她一直没有出现。)
22. That‘s not like him.(那不象是他的风格。)
23. I couldn‘t get through.(电话打不通。)
24. I got sick and tired of hotels.(我讨厌旅馆。)
25. Be my guest.(请便、别客气)
26. Can you keep an eye on my bag?(帮我看一下包好吗?)
27. Let‘s keep in touch.(让我们保持联系。)
28. Let‘s call it a day[决定或同意暂时或永久停止(进行某事)].
29. I couldn‘t help[避免;阻止] it.(我没办法。)

30. Something‘s come up[发生/出现].(有点事/出事了)
31. Let‘s get to the point[要点/核心问题].(让我们来谈要点。)
32. Keep that in mind.(记住那件事。)
33. That was a close call.(太危险了/千钧一发)
34. I‘ll be looking forward to it.(我将期待这一天。)
35. Chances are slim[渺茫的;微小的].(机会很小。)
36. Far from it.(一点也不。)
37. I’m behind in my work.(我工作进度落后了。)
38. It‘s a pain in the neck[麻烦的事(人)].(那真是件麻烦事)
39. We‘re in the same boat.(我们处境相同。)

40. My mouth is watering.(我在流口水了。)
41. What do you recommend?(你推荐什么?)
42. I ache all over.(我浑身酸痛。)
43. I have a runny nose.(我流鼻涕。)
44. It‘s out of the question.(这是不可能的。)
45. Do you have any openings?(你们有空缺吗?)
46. It doesn‘t make any difference.(没什么差别/无所谓。)
47. I‘m fed up[极其厌烦] with him.(我受够他了。)
48. You can count on[指望;依赖] us.(你可以信赖我们。)
49. It doesn‘t work.(坏了;不动了。)

50. It‘s better than nothing.(总比什么都没有好。)
51. Think nothing of it.(别放在心上。)
52. I‘m not myself today.(我今天心神不宁。)
53. I have a sweet tooth.(我喜欢吃甜食。)
54. I can‘t express[表示;表达;表明] myself very well in English.(我不能很好地用英语表达自己。)
55. For the time being.(暂时;暂且;目前)
56. This milk has gone bad.(这牛奶变质了。)
57. Don‘t beat around the bush. (别拐弯抹角了。)
58. It‘s up in the air[悬而未决].(尚未确定。)
59. Math is beyond[对某人而言难以想象/理解/估计] me.(我对数学无能为力。)

60. It slipped my mind.(我忘了。)
61. You can‘t please[使人感到满意和愉快] everyone.(你不可能讨好每一个人。)
62. I‘m working on[着手;从事] it.(我正在努力。)
63. You bet!(当然!)
64. Drop me a line[短信].(写封信给我)
65. Are you pulling my leg[同某人开玩笑;取笑]?(你在开我玩笑吗?)
66. Sooner or later.(迟早会的。)
67. I‘ll keep my ears open.(我会留意的。)
68. It isn‘t much.(那是微不足道的。)
69. Neck and neck.(不分上下。)

70. I‘m feeling under the weather.(我觉得不舒服/精神不好/情绪低落。)
71. Don‘t get me wrong[误解].(不要误会我。)
72. I‘m under a lot of pressure.(我压力很大。)
73. You‘re the boss.(听你的。)
74. It doesn‘t make any sense!(毫无意义!)
75. If I were in your shoes[处在某人的位置].(如果我是你的话。)
76. What‘s this regarding?(这是关于哪方面的?)
77. Over my dead body!(休想!)
78. Can you give me a hand[帮手;援助]?(你能帮个忙吗?)
79. We have thirty minutes to kill[消磨;打发(时间)].(我们有三十分钟空闲时间。)

80. Whatever you say.(随便你。)
81. It‘ll come to me.(我会想起来的。)
82. You name[具体地(说出来)] it!(你说出来。)
83. Time will tell.(时间会证明的。)
84. I will play it by ear[见机行事;临时现做].(我会见机行事的;到时候再说。)
85. You should take advantage of[利用] it.(你应该好好利用这个机会。)
86. Let‘s talk over coffee.(我们边喝边谈。)
87. Take it easy.(轻松一点;别紧张;放松放松;再见。)[这是美国人最喜欢说的话,也可作离别用语。]
88. I‘m easy to please[使…高兴;讨…喜欢].(我很容易取悦/相处。)
89. Let‘s give him a big hand.(让我们热烈鼓掌。)

90. As far as I‘m concerned.(就我而言。)
91. I‘m all mixed up.(我全搞混了。)
92. Let‘s get together one of these days.(找一天聚聚。)
93. He‘s behind the times.(他落伍了/跟不上时代了。)
94. I‘m pressed for time.(我时间紧迫。)
95. I‘m up to my ears[忙得不可开交;深陷于某事物中] in work.(我忙死了。)
96. You can‘t do this to me.(你不能这么对我。)
97. Just to be on the safe side. (为了安全起见。)
98. I hope I didn‘t offend you.(希望没有冒犯你。)
99. It won‘t take much time.(不会花很长时间的。)
   What are you trying to say?(你到底想说什么?)
Don't be silly.(别胡闹了。)
How strong are your glasses?(你近视多少度?)
Just because.(没有别的原因。)
It isn't the way I hoped it would be.(这不是我所盼望的。)
You will never guess.(你永远猜不到。)
No one could do anything about it.(众人对此束手无措。)
I saw something deeply disturbing.(深感事情不妙。)
Money is a good servant but a bad master.(要做金钱的主人,莫做金钱的奴隶。)
I am not available.(我正忙着)
Wisdom in the mind is better than money in the hand.(脑中的知识比手中的金钱更重要)
Never say die.it's a piece of cake.别泄气,那只是小菜一碟。
Don't worry.you'll get use to it soon.别担心,很快你就会习惯的。
I konw how you feel.我明白你的感受。
You win some.you lose some.胜败乃兵家常事。
Don't bury your head in the sand.不要逃避现实。
I didn't expect you to such a good job.我没想到你干得这么好。
You are coming alone well.你做得挺顺利。
She is well-build.她的身材真棒。
You look neat and fresh.你看起来很清纯。
You have a beautiful personality.你的气质很好。
You flatter me immensely.你过奖啦。
You should be slow to judge others.你不应该随意评论别人。
I hope you will excuse me if i make any mistake.如有任何错误,请你原谅
It was most careless ofme.我太粗心了。
It was quite by accident.真是始料不及。
I wish i had all the time i'd ever wasted,so i could waste it all over again.我希望所有被我浪费的时间重新回来,让我再浪费一遍。
I like you the way you were.我喜欢你以前的样子。
You two go ahead to the movie without me,i don't want to be a third wheel.你们两个自己去看电影吧,我不想当电灯泡。
Do you have anyone in mind?你有心上人吗?
How long have you known her?你认识她多久了?
It was love at frist sight.一见钟情
I'd bettle hit the books.我要复习功课啦。