功夫熊猫电影中的经典中英文对白

来源:百度文库 编辑:神马文学网 时间:2024/04/29 08:07:27
1.往往在逃避命运的路上,却与之不期而遇
One meets its destiny on the road he takes to avoid it
2.你的思想就如同水,我的朋友,当水波摇曳时,很难看清,不过当它平静下来,答案就清澈见底了。
Your mind is like this water, my friend, when it is agitated, it becomes difficult to see, but if you allow it to settle, the answer becomes clear.
3.退出,不退出。做面条,不做面条。
Quit don‘t quit. Noodles don‘t noodles.
4.昨天是历史,明天是谜团,只有今天是天赐的礼物。
Yesterday is history. Tomorrow is a mystery. But today is a gift. That is why it’s called the present (the gift)
5.从来没有什么意外。
There are no accidents
6.师傅:但有些事情我们可以控制,我可以控制果实何时坠落,我还可以控制在何处播种。
but there are things we can control. I can control when the fruit will fall. And I can control what time to seed.
7.乌龟:是啊不过无论你做了什么,那个种子还是会长成桃树,你可能想要苹果或桔子,可你只能得到桃子,那个种子还是会长成桃树。
Yes, but no matter what you do, that seed will grow to be a peach tree. You may wish for an Apple or an orange. But you will get a peach.
师傅:可桃子不能打败大龙。
But peache can not defeate Tai Long.
乌龟:也许它可以的,如果你愿意引导它、滋养它、相信它。
Maybe it can if you are willing to guide it, to nuture it, to believe in it .
8.你不能走,真的武士决不会退却。
you cannot leave, real warrior never quits.
师傅:那你为什么不退出呢? 你知道我一直想把你赶走,可你还是留下来了。
Why didn‘t you quit ? you know I was trying to get rid of you, but you stayed.
阿宝:是啊,我留下来了。我留下来是因为每次你往我头上丢砖头,或说我难闻,这很伤我的心。可最伤我心的是,我每天努力练习,却还是这个我。我留下来,因为我以为如果还有人能改变我,能让我焕然一新,那就是你——中国最伟大的功夫师父!
Yes, I stayed. I stayed, because every time you threw up brick on the head or said I smelled, it hurts. But it could never hurt more than I did everyday in my life just being me. I stayed, because I thought .. If anyone could change me, could make me not me, it was you the greatest Kong Fu teacher in the whole of China!
9. 阿宝,天不遂人愿,况且这本不是天意,阿宝,忘了其它的事情,你的使命一直都在向你召唤。我们是面条家族,血管中流着面汤。
I‘m sorry things didn’t work out. It’s just what it’s meant to be Paul, forget everything else, your destiny still awaits. We are Noodle folk Broth runs deep through our veins.
10.我私家汤的绝密食材,就是……什么都没有。认为它特别,它就特别了。
The secret ingredient of my secret ingredient soup is...nothing. To make something special, you just have to believe it‘s special.
11.一片传承荣耀之地,一代武林宗师。
In a land of tradition and honor, one Kung Fu master.
12.让我们开始吧…
Let‘s get started.
13.培养出当今最知名的五大武林高手,但宗师将面临最大的挑战。
have trained five of the greatest warriors the world has ever known. But this master‘s biggest challenge has just arrived.
14.我来了,喔,啊,喔,老天,台阶, 耶…哈哈。
I‘m coming, wow. Huh, oh. Stairs, yeah, huh-huh.
15.来呀,熊猫,给咱们露两手。
Go ahead panda, show us what you can do.
16.恩,他们在这看还是等他们回去工作了我再出招?
Um, are they gonna watch or should I just wait till they get back to work or something?
17.快出招!
Just hit it.
18.瞧好了,飞腿如闪电,横扫他的臀,这可是你们从来没见识过的——熊招式。
Get ready to feel the thunder, coming out of crazy feet, pushing into butt with crazy feet, I‘m a blur, I‘m a blur, you‘ve never seen, bear style.
19.还不出招?
Would you hit it?
20.如何?
How is that?
21.准备好了吗?
Are you ready?
22.我天生就准备好了。
I was born ready.
23.喔,我可以击穿墙壁吗? 我可以到乡村漂流吗? 我还没看过那些……
Oh, can I punch to the walls? Can I do a country raft lift? Well, I haven‘t visited...
24.集中注意力。
Focus, focus!
25.那个懦弱的熊猫根本就不是块习武的料。
That flabby panda is not a warrior.
26.你得有信心。
You just need to believe
28.太酷了, 再来一遍。
Oh, that was awesome. Let’s go again.
29.在你专心习武之时,你好差劲。你要搞定的便是用筷子吃包子。
When you focus on Kung Fu, you suck. The way to get through to you, is with this. Have a dumpling.
30.你干的真不错,熊猫。
You have done well, Panda.
31.只是不错? 哈哈,我简直是酷毙了。
Done well? Huh-huh, I‘ve done awesome.
32. 嗷,是的,你简直是…酷毙了。
Woo, yes, you have done..awesome.