泰戈爾 - [飛鳥集]

来源:百度文库 编辑:神马文学网 时间:2024/04/30 00:59:01

 

 

 


夏天的飛鳥,飛到我的窗前唱歌,又飛去了。秋天的黃葉,它們沒有什麼可唱,只歎息一聲,飛落在那裏。
Stray birds of summer come to my window to sing and fly away. And yellow leaves of autumn, which have no songs, flutter and fall there with a sign.
 
世界上的一隊小小的漂泊者呀,請留下你們的足印在我的文字裏。
O Troupe of little vagrants of the world leaves your footprints in my words.

世界對著它的愛人,把它浩翰的面具揭下了。它變小了,小如一首歌,小如一回永恆的接吻。
The world puts off its mask of vastness to its lover. It becomes small as one song, as one kiss of the eternal.
 
是大地的淚點,使她的微笑保持著青春不謝。
It is the tears of the earth that keep here smiles in bloom.
 
廣漠無垠的沙漠熱烈地追求著一葉綠草的愛,但她搖搖頭,笑起來,飛了開去。
The mighty desert is burning for the love of a blade of grass that shakes her head and laughs and flies away.
 

如果錯過了太陽時你流了淚,那末你也要錯過群星了。
If you shed tears when you miss the sun, you also miss the stars.

跳舞著的流水呀,在你途中的泥沙,要求你的歌聲,你的流動呢。你肯夾跛足的泥沙而俱下麼?
The sands in your way beg for your song and your movement, dancing water. Will you carry the burden of their lameness?

她的熱切的臉,如夜雨似的,攪擾著我的夢魂。
Her wishful face haunts my dreams like the rain at night.

有一次,我們夢見大家都是不相識的。我們醒了,卻知道我們原是相親相愛的。
Once we dreamt that we were strangers. We wake up to find that we were dear to each other.

憂思在我的心裏平靜下去,正如暮色降臨在寂靜的山林中。
Sorrow is hushed into peace in my heart like the evening among the silent trees.

有些看不見的手指,如懶懶的微(風思)似的,正在我的心上,奏著潺湲動的樂聲。
Some unseen fingers, like an idle breeze, are playing upon my heart the music of the ripples.

“海水呀,你說的是什麼?”
“是永恆的疑問。” 
“天空呀,你回答的話是什麼?”
“是永恆的沈默。”
What language is thine, O sea?
The language of eternal question.
What language is thy answer, O sky?
The language of eternal silence.

靜靜地聽,我的心呀,聽那世界的低語,這是它對你求愛的表示呀。
Listen, my heart, to the whispers of the world with which it makes love to you.

創造的神秘,有如夜間的黑暗--是偉大的。而知識的幻影卻不過如晨間之霧。
The mystery of creation is like the darkness of night--it is great. Delusions of knowledge are like the fog of the morning.

不要因為峭壁是高的,便讓你的愛情坐在峭壁上。
Do not seat your love upon a precipice because it is high.

我今晨坐在窗前,“世界”如一個過路的人似的,停留了一會,向我點點頭又走過去了。
I sit at my window this morning where the world like a passer-by stops for a moment, nods to me and goes.
 
這些微(風思),是樹葉的簌簌之聲呀;它們在我的心裏歡悅地微語著。
There little thoughts are the rustle of leaves; they have their whisper of joy in my mind.
 
你看不見你自己,你所看見的只是你的影子。
What you are you do not see, what you see is your shadow.

神呀,我的那些願望真是愚傻呀,它們雜在你的歌聲中喧叫著呢。讓我只是靜聽著吧。
My wishes are fools, they shout across thy song, my Master. Let me but listen.

我不能選擇那最好的。是那最好的選擇我。

I cannot choose the best. The best chooses me.