上班族英语 成语等

来源:百度文库 编辑:神马文学网 时间:2024/04/28 03:16:19

 1.I‘m an office worker. 我是上班族。

2.I work for the government. 我在政府机关做事。

3.I‘m happy to meet you. 很高兴见到你。

4.I like your sense of hum123 我喜欢你的幽默感。

5.I‘m glad to see you again. 很高兴再次见到你。

6.I‘ll call you. 我会打电话给你。 

7.I feel like sleeping/ taking a walk. 我想睡/散步。

8.I want something to eat. 我想吃点东西。

9.I need your help. 我需要你的帮助。

10.I would like to talk to you for a minute. 我想和你谈一下。

11.I have a lot of problems. 我有很多问题。

12.I hope our dreams come true. 我希望我们的梦想成真。

13.I‘m looking forward to seeing you. 我期望见到你。

14.I‘m supposed to go on a diet / get a raise. 我应该节食/涨工资。

15.I heard that you‘re getting married. Congratulations.听说你要结婚了,恭喜!

16.I see what your mean. 我了解你的意思。

17.I can‘t do this. 我不能这么做。

18.Let me explain why I was late. 让我解释迟到的理由。

19.Let‘s have a beer or something. 咱们喝点啤酒什么的。

20.Where is your office? 你们的办公室在哪?

21.What is your plan? 你的计划是什么?

22.When is the store closing? 这家店什么时候结束营业?

23.Are you sure you can come by at nine? 你肯定你九点能来吗?

24.Am I allowed to stay out past 10? 我可以十点过后再回家吗?

25.The meeting was scheduled for two hours, but it is now over yet. 会议原定了两个小时,不过现在还没有结束。

26.Tom‘s birthday is this week. 汤姆的生日就在这个星期。

27.Would you care to see it/ sit down for a while? 你要不要看/坐一会呢?

28.Can you cover for me on Friday/help me/ tell me how to get there? 星期五能不能请你替我个班/你能帮我吗/你能告诉我到那里怎么走吗?

29.Could you do me a big favor? 能否请你帮我个忙?

30.He is crazy about Crazy English. 他对疯狂英语很着迷。

31.Can you imagine how much he paid for that car?你能想象他买那车花了多少钱吗?

32.Can you believe that I bought a TV for $25?

33.Did you know he was having an affair/cheating on his wife? 你知道他有外遇了吗?/欺骗他的妻子吗?

34.Did you hear about the new project? 你知道那个新项目吗?

35.Do you realize that all of these shirts are half off? 你知道这些衬衫都卖半价了吗?

36.Are you mind if I take tomorrow off? 你介意我明天请假吗?

37.I enjoy working with you very much. 我很喜欢和你一起工作。

38.Did you know that Stone ended up marrying his secretary? 你知道吗?斯通最终和他的秘书结婚了。

39.Let‘s get together for lunch. 让我们一起吃顿午餐吧。

40.How did you do on your test? 你这次考试的结果如何?

41.Do you think you can come? 你认为你能来吗?

42.How was your weekend ? 你周末过得怎么样?

43.Here is my card. 这是我的名片。

44.He is used to eating out all the time. 他已经习惯在外面吃饭了。

45.I‘m getting a new computer for birthday present. 我得到一台电脑作生日礼物。

46.Have you ever driven a BMW? 你有没有开过“宝马”?

47.How about if we go tomorrow instead? 我们改成明天去怎么样?

48.How do you like Hong Kong? 你喜欢香港吗?

49.How do you want your steak? 你的牛排要几分熟?

50.How did the game turn out? 球赛结果如何?

51.How did Mary make all of her money? 玛丽所有的钱是怎么赚到的?

52.How was your date? 你的约会怎么样?

53.How are you doing with your new boss? 你跟你的新上司处得如何?

54.How should I tell him the bad news? 我该如何告诉他这个坏消息?

55.How much money did you make? 你赚了多少钱?

56.How much does it cost to go abroad? 出国要多少钱?

57.How long will it take to get to your house? 到你家要多久?

58.How long have you been here? 你在这里多久了?

59.How nice/pretty/cold/funny/stupid/boring/interesting.

60.How about going out for dinner? 出去吃晚餐如何?

61.I‘m sorry that you didn’t get the job. 很遗憾,你没有得到那份工作。

62.I‘m afraid that it’s not going to work out. 我恐怕这事不会成的。

63.I guess I could come over. 我想我能来。

64123 it okay to smoke in the office? 在办公室里抽烟可以吗?

65.It was kind of exciting. 有点剌激。

66.I know what you want. 我知道你想要什么。

67123 that why you don‘t want to go home? 这就是你不想回家的原因吗?

68.I‘m sure we can get you a great / good deal. 我很肯定我们可以帮你做成一笔好交易。

69.Would you help me with the report? 你愿意帮我写报告吗?

70.I didn‘t know he was the richest person in the world.我不知道他是世界上最有钱的人。

71.I‘ll have to ask my boss/wife first.我必须先问一下我的老板/老婆。

72.I take it you don‘t agree. 这么说来,我认为你是不同意。

73.I tried losing weight, but nothing worked. 我曾试着减肥,但是毫无效果。

74.It doesn‘t make any sense to get up so early.那么早起来没有任何意义。

75.It took years of hard work to speak good English. 讲一口流利的英语需要多年的刻苦操练。

76.It feels like spring/ I‘ve been here before. 感觉好象春天到了/我以前来过这里。

77.I wonder if they can make it. 我在想他们是不是能办得到。

78.It‘s not as cold / hot as it was yesterday. 今天不想昨天那么冷/热。

79.It‘s not his work that bothers me; it’s his attitude. 困扰我的不是他的工作,而是他的态度。

80.It sounds like you enjoyed it. 听起来你好象蛮喜欢的。

81.It seems to me that be would like to go back home. 我觉得他好象想要回家。

82.It looks very nice. 看起来很漂亮。

83123 everything under control? 一切都在掌握之中吗?

84.I thought you could do a better job. 我以为你的表现会更好。

85.It‘s time for us to say “No” to America. 是我们对美国说不的时候了。

86.The show is supposed to be good. 这场表演应当是相当好的。

87.It really depends on who is in charge. 那纯粹要看谁负责了。

88.It involves a lot of hard work. 那需要很多的辛勤工作。

89.That might be in your fav123 那可能对你有利。

90.I didn‘t realize how much this meant to you. 我不知道这个对你的意义有这么大。

91.I didn‘t mean to offend you. 我不是故意冒犯你。

92.I was wondering if you were doing anything this weeke12 我想知道这个周末你有什么要做。

93123y I have your attention., please? 请大家注意一下。

94.This is great golfing / swimming/ picnic weather. 这是个打高尔夫球/游泳/野餐的好天气。

95.Thanks for taking me the movie. 谢谢你带我去看电影。

96.I am too tired to speak. 我累得说不出活来。

97.Would you tell me your phone number? 你能告诉我你的电话号码吗?

98.Where did you learn to speak English? 你从哪里学会说英语的呢?

99.There is a TV show about AIDS on right now. 电视正在播放一个关于爱滋病的节目。

100.What do you think of his new job/ this magazine? 你对他的新工作/这本杂志看法如何? 

thousand times no! 绝对办不到!

Don't mention it. 没关系,别客气。

Who knows! 天晓得!

It is not a big deal! 没什么了不起!

How come… 怎么回事,怎么搞的。

Easy does it. 慢慢来。

Don't push me. 别逼我。

Come on! 快点,振作起来!

Have a good of it.玩的很高兴。

It is urgent. 有急事。

What is the fuss? 吵什么?

Still up? 还没睡呀?

It doesn't make any differences. 没关系。

Don't let me down. 别让我失望。

God works. 上帝的安排。

Don't take ill of me. 别生我气。

Hope so. 希望如此。

Go down to business. 言归正传。

None of my business. 不关我事。

It doesn't work. 不管用。

I'm not going. 我不去了。

Does it serve your purpose? 对你有用吗?

I don't care. 我不在乎。

Not so bad. 不错。

No way! 不可能!

Don't flatter me. 过奖了。

Your are welcome. 你太客气了。

It is a long story. 一言难尽。

Between us. 你知,我知。

Big mouth! 多嘴驴!

Sure thin! 當然!

I''m going to go. 我這就去。

Never mind. 不要緊。

Can-do. 能人。

Close-up. 特寫鏡頭。

Drop it! 停止!

Bottle it! 閉嘴!

Don''t play possum! 別裝蒜!

There is nobody by that name working here.這裡沒有這個人。

He neither drinks nor smokes. 他既不喝酒也不抽煙。

Break the rules. ?#96;反規則。

How big of you! 你真棒!

Poor thing! 真可憐!

Nuts! 呸;胡說;混蛋

Make it up! 不记前嫌!

Watch you mouth. 注意言辞。

Any urgent thing? 有急事吗?

How about eating out? 外面吃饭怎样?

Don't over do it. 别太过分了。

Can you dig it? 你搞明白了吗?

I'm afraid I can't. 我恐怕不能。

You want a bet? 你想打赌吗?

What if I go for you? 我替你去怎么样?

Who wants? 谁稀罕?

December heartbeat. 黄昏恋。

Follow my nose. 凭直觉做某事。

Cheap skate! 小气鬼!

Go to hell! **吧!

Come seat here. 来这边坐。

Good luck! 祝你好运!

Gild the lily. 画蛇添足。

Make it. 达到目的,获得成功。

I'll be seeing you. 再见。

He has an ax to grind. 他另有企图。

I wonder if you can give me a lift? 能让我搭一程吗?

It is raining. 要下雨了。

Can I have this. 可以给我这个吗?

I might hear a pin drop. 非常寂静。

Why are you so sure? 怎么这样肯定?

Is that so? 是这样吗?

Don't get loaded. 别喝醉了。

Stay away from him. 别*近他。

Don't get high hat. 别摆架子。

Right over there. 就在那里。

Doggy bag. 打包袋。

That rings a bell. 听起来耳熟。

Sleeping on both ears. 睡的香。

Play hooky. 旷工、旷课。

I am the one wearing pants in the house. 我当家。

It's up in the air. 尚未确定。

Side dish. 配菜。

I am all ears. 我洗耳恭听。

Get cold feet. 害怕做某事。

Good for you! 好得很!

Go ahead. 继续。

Help me out. 帮帮我。

Let's bag it. 先把它搁一边。

Lose head. 丧失理智。

Talk truly. 有话直说。

He is the pain on neck. 他真让人讨厌。

Do you have straw? 你有吸管吗?

You bet! 一定,当然!

That is a boy! 太好了,好极了!

It's up to you. 由你决定。

The line is engaged. 占线。

My hands are full right now. 我现在很忙

Don't make up a story. 不要捏造事实。

Absence makes the heart grow fonder. 小别胜新婚。

She make a mess of things. 她把事情搞得一塌糊涂。

Get an eyeful. 看个够。

He has a quick eye. 他的眼睛很锐利。

Shoot the breeze. 闲谈。

Tell me when! 随时奉陪!

It is a small world! 世界真是小!

Not at all. 根本就不(用)。

Let's play it by ear. 让我们随兴所至。

Wait and see. 等着瞧。

Why so blue? 怎么垂头丧气?

What brought you here? 什么风把你吹来了?

Hang on! 抓紧(别挂电话)!

Leave me alone. 别理我。

Chin up. 不气 ,振作些。

You never know. 世事难料。

High jack! 举起手来(抢劫)!

Why die she marry a man old enough to be her father?她为什么要嫁给一个年龄与她父亲相当的男人?

I stay at home a lot. 我多半在家里。

She'll be along in a few minutes. 他马上会过来。

I'm not it a good mood. 没有心情(做某事)。

He is a fast talker. 他是个吹牛大王。

I'm bored to death. 我无聊死了。

Bottoms up! 干杯!

Daring! 亲爱的!

Here we are! 我们到了!

I lost my way. 我迷路了。

She is still mad at me. 她还在生我的气。

I'll get even with him one day. 我总有一天跟他扯平

Hit the ceiling. 大发雷霆。

She's got quite a wad. 她身怀巨款。

I don't have anywhere to be. 没地方可去。

I'm dying to see you. 我很想见你。

I swear by the god. 我对天发誓。

Nothing tricky. 别耍花招。

You might at least apologize. 你顶多道个歉就得了。

Price is soaring, if it goes on like this, we shall not be able to keep the pot boiling.物价直线上升,这样子下去,我们锅里可没什么东西煮饭。

None of you keyhole. 不准偷看。

Come on, be reasonable. 嗨,你怎么不讲道理。

When are you leaving? 你什么时候走?

You don't say so. 未必吧,不至于这样吧。

Don't get me wrong. 别误会我。

You don't seem to be quite yourself today. 你今天看起来不大对劲。

Do you have any money on you? 你身上带钱了吗?

What is you major? 你学什么专业?

My girlfriend and I broke up. 我和我的女朋友吹了。

It was something that happens once in the blue moon. 这是千载难逢的事。

It is a deal! 一言为定!

I'll kick you ***. 我将炒你鱿鱼。

Dinner is on me. 晚饭我请。

Say hello to everybody for me. 替我向大家问好。

Not precisely! 不见得,不一定!

That is unfair. 这不公平!

We have no way out. 我们没办法。

That is great! 太棒了!

You are welcome! 别客气!

I have to be late and keep my date waiting. 我不喜欢迟到而让别人久等。

Would you mind making less noise. 能不能小声点。

It doesn't take much of you time. 这不花你好多时间。

Not in the long run. 从长远来说不是这样的。

It is of high quality. 它质量上乘。

There is nobody by that name working here. 这里没有这个人。

He neither drinks nor smokes. 他既不喝酒也不抽烟。

He pushes his luck. 他太贪心了。

Break the rules. 违反规则。

How big of you! 你真棒!

Poor thing! 真可怜!Nuts! 呸;胡说;混蛋!

Blast! **!Boy! (表示惊奇,兴奋等)哇!好家伙!

Get out of here! 滚出去!

I can't make both ends meet. 我上个月接不到下个月,缺钱。

It can be a killer. 这是个伤脑筋的问题。

Dead end. 死胡同。

Take a seat! 请坐!

Here ye! 说得对!

You ask for it! 活该!

You don't say! 真想不到!

Fresh paint! 油漆未干!

  1、The bait hides the hook. 笑里藏刀 

2、Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. 情人眼里出西施 

3、Birds of a feather flock together. 物以类聚 

4、Blood is thicker than water. 血浓于水 

5、A cat has nine lives. 吉人天相(猫有九条命) 

6、Diamond cut diamond. 强中更有强中手 

7、Don't meet trouble half-way. 勿杞人忧天 

8、Don't put all your egge in one basket. 勿孤注一掷 

9、Don't ride the high horse. 勿摆架子 

10、Everyone to his taste. 人各有所好 

11、An eye for an eye, and a tooth for a tooth. 以眼还眼,以牙还牙 

12、Fine feathers make fine birds. 人要衣装马要鞍 

13、Haste makes waste. 欲速则不达 

14、Things done can not be undone. 木已成舟 

15、To rack one's brain. 绞尽脑汁 

16、Look before you leap.First think, then act. 三思而后行 

17、It id never too late to mend. 亡羊补牢,犹为未晚 

18、After a storm comes a calm. 雨过天晴 

19、A good medicine tastes bitter. 良药苦口 

20、It is good to learn at another man's cost. 前车之鉴 

21、Nothing so bad but might be a blessing. 塞翁失马,焉知非福 

22、We must not lie down, and cry, "God help us". 求神不如求己 

23、No man is wise at all times. 智者千虑必有一失 

24、Kill two birds with one stone. 一石二鸟,一箭双雕 

25、It never rains but it pours. 祸不单行 

26、In doing we learn. 经一事,长一智 

27、No man is born wise or learned. 人非生而知之 

28、Action speak louder than words. 事实胜于雄辩 

29、There is no smoke without fire. 无风不起浪 

30、Once bitten, twice shy. 一次被咬,下次胆小 

31、Seeing is believing. 百闻不如一见 

32、The on-looker sees most of the game. 旁观者清 

33、Learn to walk before you run. 循序渐进 

34、Two heads are better than one. 三个臭皮匠顶个诸葛亮 

35、Nothing venture, nothing have. 不入虎穴,焉得虎子 

36、Nothing succeeds like success. 一事如意,万事顺利 

37、Nothing is so certain as the unexpected. 天有不测风云,人有旦夕祸福 

38、Time is money. 一寸光阴一寸金 

39、The morning sun never lasts a day. 好景不常 

40、When an opportunity is neglected, it never comes back to you. 机不可失,时不再来 

41、Strike while the iron is hot. 趁热打铁 

42、Practice makes perfect. 熟能生巧 

43、Work makes the workman. 勤工出巧匠 

44、Business is business. 公事公办 

45、In for a penny, in for a pound. 一不做,二不休 

46、Many hands make light work. 众擎易举 

47、An idle youth, a needy age. 少壮不努力,老大徒伤悲 

48、Waste not, want not. 俭以防匮 

49、Many a little makes a mickle. 积少便成多 

50、Constant dropping wears the stone. 水滴石穿 

51、Sooner or later, the truth comes to light. 真相迟早会大白 

52、Pardoning the bad is injuring the good. 隐恶败善 

53、A word spoken is past recalling./The words once spoken can never be recalled. 一言既出,驷马难追 

54、Few words are best. 寡言为贵 

55、Least said, soonest mended. 少说为妙 

56、Good tongue. 口齿伶俐 

57、Pride goes before a fall/destruction. 骄兵必败 

58、Love at first sight. 一见倾心,一见钟情 

59、Money makes the mare go. 有钱能使鬼推磨 

60、Happy is he who owes nothing. 无债一身轻 

61、Flow of words. 口若悬河 

62、Know nothing. 一无所知 

63、Know all. 无所不知 

64、One good turn deserves another. 善有善报 

65、A bad thing never dies. 坏事传千里 

66、An ill life, an ill end. 恶有恶报 

67、A good wife makes a good husband. 妻贤夫自良 

68、Like father, like son. 有其父必有其子 

69、Like mother, like daughter. 有其母必有其女 

70、Make your enemy your friend. 化敌为友 

71、What we lose in hake we shall have in herring. 失之东隅,收之桑榆 

72、Either win the horse or lose the saddle. 孤注一掷 

73、One never loses anything by politeness. 礼多人不怪 

74、Blooming visage. 容光焕发 

75、Desperate diseases must have desperate cures. 以毒攻毒 

76、Hungry dogs will eat dirty puddings. 饥不择食 

77、Love me, love my dog. 爱屋及乌 

78、Give a dog a bad name and hang him. 欲加之罪,何患无辞 

79、The law is not the same at morning and at night. 朝令夕改 

80、Carrion crows bewail the dead sheep and then eat them. 猫哭老鼠假慈悲 

81、He who rides a tiger is afraid to dismount. 骑虎难下 

82、The leopard can never change its spots. 本性难移 

83、All roads lead to Rome. 条条大路通罗马 

84、Always taking out the meal-tub, and never putting in, soon comes to the bottom. 坐吃山空 

85、A miss is as good as a mile. 失之毫厘,谬以千里 

86、A new broom sweeps clean. 新官上任三把火 

87、A stitch in time saves nine. 一针不补,十针难缝 

88、As we sow, so shall we reap. 种瓜得瓜,种豆得豆 

89、Beard the lion in his den. 太岁头上动土 

90、Companions are odious. 人比人,气死人 

91、Content is happiness. 知足常乐 

92、Do as the Romans do. 入境随俗 

93、Do as you would be done by. 己所不欲,勿施于人 

94、Fire and water have no mercy. 水火无情 

95、Fish begins to stink at the head. 上梁不正下梁歪 

96、God's mill grinds slow but sure. 天网恢恢,疏而不漏 

98、Many men have many minds. 人多口杂 

99、Merry meet, merry part. 好聚好散 

100、Misery loves company. 同病相怜





补充: 



All is not gold that glitters. 

发光的不一定都是金子。 

A burnt child dreads the fire. 

一朝被蛇咬,十年怕井绳。 

A friend is known till needed. 

路遥知马力,日久见人心。 

As you sow,so will you reap. 

种瓜得瓜,种豆得豆。 

As you make your bed,so you must live in it. 

自作自受。 

A friend in need is a friend indeed. 

患难见真情。 

Achievement is founded on diligence and wasted upon recklessness. 

业精于勤荒于嬉。 

Blood is thicker than water. 

血浓于水。 

Bad news has wings. 

好事不出门,坏事传千里。 

Birds of a feather flock together. 

物以类聚,人以群分。 

Better to reign in hell than serve in heaven. 

宁为鸡头,不为凤尾。 

Bitter pills may have wholesome effects. 

良药苦口利于病,忠言逆耳利于行。 

Company in distress makes trouble less. 

同病相怜,同忧相救。 

Call a spade a spade. 

直言不讳。 

Constant dripping wears away the stone. 

水滴石穿。 

Don't put all your eggs in one basket. 

不要孤注一掷。 

Don't put off till tomorrow what should be done today. 

今日事今日毕。 

Denying a fault doubles it. 

否认错误,错上加错。 

The error of a moment becomes the regret of a lifetime. 

一失足成千古恨。 

Debt is better than death. 

留得青山在,不怕没柴烧。 

Don't put the cart before the house. 

不要本末倒置。 

Eesier said than done. 

说起来容易做起来难。 

Empty vessels make the most sound. 

满瓶不响,半瓶叮当。 

Every dog has his day. 

凡人皆有得意日。 

Everyone to his taste. 

人各有所爱。 

East or west,home is best. 

金窝银窝,不如自己的土窝。 

Example is better than percept. 

言教不如身教。 

God helps those who help themselves. 

苍天不负苦心人。 

He laughs best who laughs last. 

笑到最后才是笑得最好。 

Laugh and grow fat. 

心宽体胖。 

Like fathr,like son. 

有其父必有其子。 

Little things please little minds. 

小人无大志。 

Many hands make light work. 

众人拾柴火焰高。 

Money is often lost for want of money. 

哪壶不开提哪壶。 

Misfortunes tell us what fortune is. 

不经灾难,不知福。 

Nothing seek,nothing fine. 

无所求则无所获。 

Nothing venture,nothing have. 

不入虎穴,焉得虎子。 

Nothing is impossible to a waiting mind. 

世上无难事,只怕有心人。 

Never do things by halves. 

不要半途而废。 

No pains,no gains. 

不劳无获。 

Opportunity knocks only once. 

机不可失,失不再来。 

Practice makes perfect. 

熟能生巧。 

Pride goes before a fall. 

骄兵必败。 

Time is money. 

一寸光阴一寸金。 

The biter is sometimes bit. 

害人害己。 

Time and tide wait for no one. 

岁月不等人。 

Time lost cannot be won again. 

光阴一去不复返。 

United we stand,divided we fall. 

团结则存,分裂则亡 

1.american beauty是“月季”,而不是“美国美人”。

2.Dutch act是“自杀”,而不是“荷兰人的行动”。

3.Chinaberry是“ 楝树”,而不是“中国莓”。

4.China grass是“苎麻”,而不是“中国草”

5.Dutch door是“杂志中的散页广告”,而不是“荷兰门”。

6.Dutch uncle是“唠唠叨叮的人”,而不是“荷兰大叔”。

7.Dutch wife是“竹、藤睡具”,而不是“荷兰老婆”。

8.go Dutch是“各人自己付钱”,而不是“去荷兰”。                                                

9.Take French leave是“不告而别”,而不是“请法国假”。

10.French letter是“避孕套”,而不是”法国信”。

11.Russia dressing是“蛋黄酱”,而不是“俄罗斯服装”。

12.a Greek gift是“害人的礼物”,而不是“希腊的赠品”

13.Malian iron是“圆筒形熨斗”,而不是“意大利铁”。

14.Spanish- athlete是“胡说的人”,而不是“西班牙运动员”。

 

 

1.         One-two是“拳击中连击两次”,而不是“一二”。

2.         two-time是“对人不忠”,而不是“两次”。

3.         in two twos是“立刻”,而不是“两两之间”。

4.         three-score是“六十”,而不是“三分”

5.         four o'clock是“紫茉莉或食蜜鸟”,而不是“四点”。

6.         four hundred是“名流、上层”,而不是“四百”

7.         five-finer是“贼”,类似汉语的“三只手”,而不是“五指”

8.         at sixes and sevens是“乱七八糟”,而和“六”无关。

9.         tight-ball是“老实人”,这里的“八”和“发”无关。

10.     to the tens是“打扮得极为华丽”,而不是“数到十”

11.     a white day是“良晨吉日”,而不是“大白天”。

12.     a white elephant是“沉重的负担”,而不是“白象”。

13.     blue film是“黄色电影”,而和“蓝色”无关。

14.     yellow hook是“法国***或议会的报告书”,而不是‘黄色书刊”

15.     green-eyed是“红眼病”,而不是“绿眼病”

16.     green hand是“生手”,而不是“绿手”

17.     green horn是“新移民”,而和“牛羊的角”无关

18.     white lie是“善意的谎言”,而和“白色”无关。

19.     green back是“美钞”,而不是“绿毛龟”.

20.     yellow back是“法国廉价小说”,而不是“黄背”。

 

 

21.     green line是“轰炸线”,而不是“绿线”。

22.     green room演员休息室”,而不是“绿色房间;”

23.     white room是‘绝尘室”,而不是“白色房间”

24.     green house是“温室”,而不是“绿色的星子”White House是“白宫”,而不是“白房子”

25.     white smith是“银匠.锡匠’.而不是“白人史密斯”。

26.     black smith是“铁匠”.而不是“黑人史密斯”

27.     chocolate drop是蔑称的“黑人”,而不是“巧克力滴”

28.     black tea是“红茶”.而不是“黑茶”。

29.     brown sugar是“红糖”,而不是“棕糖”。

30.     green power是“金钱的力量”,而不是“绿色国家”。

31.     firefly是“萤火虫”,而不是一种“苍蝇”

32.     dragonfly是“蜻蜓”,而不是一种“飞龙”

33.     lady bird 是“瓢虫”,而不是一种“太太鸟”。

34.     dragon's teeth是“相互争斗的根源”,而不是一种“龙齿”

35.     talk fish是“吹牛”,而不是“谈鱼”。

36.     morning glory是“牵牛花”,而不是“早晨的光荣”

37.     lead pencil是“铅笔”,它是“石墨”做的,而和‘“铅(lead )”无关

38.     silk worm是“蚕”,既不是“寄生主”,也不是“可怜虫”

39.     cat gut是“羊肠线”,而和“猫”无关

40.barber's cat是“面黄肌瘦的人”,而不是“理发师的猫”

 

 

1.         cats and dogs是“杂物,价值低的股票,而不是门上的“转行狗”或“狗事猫事”

2.         rain cats and dogs是“大雨倾盆”,而不是门上的“下猫和狗”。

3.         prairie dog是“草原鼠”,而和“狗”无关。

4.         lucky dog是“幸运儿”,而不是“幸运狗”。

5.         You dirty dog是“你这卑鄙的家伙”,而不是“脏狗”。。

6.         eat dirt是“忍辱”,而不是“吃土”。

7.         touch-me-not是“凤仙花”,而不是‘“别碰我”。

8.         forget-me-not是“勿忘我”.是一种花而不是其它。

9.         douglas fir tree是一种“松树”,而和“ 枞树”无关。

10.     peanut是“花生”,而不是“豆类”。

11.     shortbread是“酥饼”,而不是一种“面包”。

12.     shooting star“陨石”,而成是什么“星”。

13.     friendly camera是“傻瓜照相机”.而不是“友好摄影机”。

14.     funny bone是“麻骨”,指神经,而不是“骨”。

15.     banana tree是“香蕉树”,属“草本植物”,而和“树”无关

16.     jackrabbit是一种“野兔”(hare),而不是“家兔”(rabbit)。

17.     koala bear“考拉熊”,不是一种“熊”,而是一种有袋动物。

18.     sweetbread是“胰脏”,而不是“面包”。

19.     writing brush是“毛笔”,而不是“刷子”。

20.     small potato是“小人物”,而不是“小土豆”。

 

 

1.         big potato是“天人物”,而不是“大土豆”。

2.         couch potato是“电视迷”,而不是“沙发土豆”

3.         the berries是“绝妙的人、事”,而不是“草毒、西红柿”。

4.         the Fourth是七月四号的“美国独立纪念日”,而不是简单的“第四”。

5.         the Four Tigers of Asia是“亚洲四小龙”,而不是“亚洲四小虎”。

6.         pull one's leg是“愚弄某人”.而不是“拉后腿”。

7.         cast pearls before the swine 是“对牛弹琴”而不是“给猪扔珍珠”。

8.         live a dog’s life是“过着牛马不如的生活”而不是“过狗样的生活”。

9.         dumb as an oyster是“守口如瓶”,而不是‘不能说话的牡蛎”。

10.     send in someone's jacket是“辞职”,而不是“送去某人的茄克”。

11.     put down your jacket是“别激动”,而不是“领取你的茄克”。

12.     Jack leg是“外行”,而不是“杰克的腿”

13.     Jack-of-all-trades是“多面手”,而不是“各行的杰克”。

14.     Don't put horse before the cart.是“不要本末倒置”,而不是“别把马车套到马前面”。

15.     Don't teach fish to swim.是“切勿班门弄斧”,而不是“不要教鱼游泳”。

16.India ink是“墨汁”,来自中国,而不是“印度汁”。

17.Indian shot是“美人蕉”.而不是“印度的炮弹”。

18.English horn是“法国双簧管”,它既不是一种“号”,也不来自英国。

19.guinea pig是“天竺鼠”.而不是一种“猪”。

20.American plan是“食宿一费制”,而不是“美洲计划”。

 

       Any day will do?哪一天都可以?

  Any messages for me?有我的留言吗?

  Are you by yourself?你一个人来吗?

  All right with you?你没有问题吧?

  Are you free tomorrow?明天有空吗?

  Are you kidding me?你在跟我开玩笑吧?

  As soon as possible!尽可能快!

  Back in a moment!马上回来!

  Believe it or not!信不信由你!

  Better luck next time!下次会更好!

  Boy will be boys本性难移!

  Come to the point!有话直说!

  Do you accept plastic?收不收行用卡?

  Does it keep long?可以保存吗?

  Don't be so fussy!别挑剔了!

  Don't count to me!别指望我!

  Don't fall for it!不要上当!

  Don't get me wrong!你搞错了!

  Don't give me that!少来这套!

  Don't let me down!别让我失望!

  Don't lose your head!别乐昏了头!

  Don't over do it!别做过头了!

  Don't sit there daydreaming!别闲着做白日梦!

  Don't stand on ceremony!别太拘束!

  Drop me a line!要写信给我!

  Easy come easy go!来得容易去得也快!

  First come first served!先到先得!

  Get a move on!快点吧!

  Get off my back!不要嘲笑我!

  Give him the works!给他点教训!

  Give me a break!饶了我吧!

  Give me a hand!帮我一个忙!

  Great minds think alike!英雄所见略同!

  I'll treat you to lunch.午餐我请你!

  In one ear,out the other ear.一耳进,一耳出!

  I'm spaced-out!我开小差了!

  I beg your pardon!请你再说一遍!

  I can't afford that!我付不起!

  I can't follow you!我不懂你说的!

  I can't help it!我情不自禁!

  I couldn't reach him!我联络不上他!

  I cross my heart!我发誓是真的!

    I don't mean it!我不是故意的!

  I feel very miserable!我好沮丧!

  I have no choice!我别无选择了!

  I watch my money!视财如命!

  I'll be in touch!保持联络!

  I'll check it out!我去看看!

  I'll show you around!我带你四处逛逛!

  I'll see to it!我会留意的!

  I'm crazy for you!我为你疯狂!

  You make me jump!你下了我一跳!

  Make up your mind.作个决定吧!

  Make yourself at home!就当在家一样!

  My mouth is watering!我要流口水了!

  Never heard of it!没听说过!

  Nice talking to you!很高兴和你聊天!

  No doubt about it!勿庸置疑!

  No pain no gain!不经一事,不长一智!

  None of your business!要你管?

  There is nothing on your business!这没你的事!

  Now you are really talking!说得对!

  Please don't rush me!请不要吹促我!

  Please keep me informed!请一定要通知我!

  She looks blue today.她今天很忧郁!

  She is under the weather.她心情不好!

  So far,so good.过得去。

  Speaking of the devil!一说曹操,曹操就到!

  Stay away from me!离我远一点!

  Stay on the ball!集中注意力!

  That makes no difference.不都一样吗?

  That's a touchy issue!这是个辣手得问题!

  That's always the case!习以为常!

  That's going too far!这太离谱了!

  That's more like that!这才象话嘛!

  The answer is zero!白忙了!

  The dice is cast!已成定局了!

  The same as usual!一如既往!

  The walls have ears!隔墙有耳!

  There you go again!你又来了!

  Time is running out!没有时间了!

  We better get going!最好马上就走

 

 

===============================================

英文自我介绍的时候,用上这些显自信

Mature, dynamic and honest.思想成熟、精明能干、为人诚实。

Excellent ability of systematical management.有极强的系统管理能力。

Ability to work independent1y, mature and resourceful. 能够独立工作、思想成熟、应变能力强。

A person with ability plus flexibility should apply. 需要有能力及适应力强的人。

A stable personality and high sense of responsibility are desirable. 个性稳重、具高度责任感。

Work well with a multi-cultural and diverse work force. 能够在不同文化和工作人员的背景下出色地工作。

Bright,aggressive applicants. 反应快、有进取心的应聘者。

Ambitious attitude essential. 有雄心壮志。

Initiative, independent and good communication skill. 积极主动、独立工作能力强,并有良好的交际技能。

Willing to work under pressure with leardership quality. 愿意在压力下工作,并具领导素质。

Willing to assume responsibilities. 应聘者须勇于挑重担。

Mature, self-motivated and strong interpersonal skills. 思想成熟、上进心强,并具极丰富的人际关系技巧。

Energetic, fashion-minded person. 精力旺盛、思想新潮。

With a pleasant mature attitude. 开朗成熟。

Strong determination to succeed.有获得成功的坚定决心。

Strong leadership skills. 有极强的领导艺术。

Ability to work well with others. 能够同他人一道很好地工作。

Highly-motivated and reliable person with excellent health and pleasant personality. 上进心强又可靠者,并且身体健康、性格开朗。

The ability to initiate and operate independently. 有创业能力,并能独立地从业。

Strong leadership skill while possessing a great team spirit. 有很高的领导艺术和很强的集体精神。

Be highly organized and effecient. 工作很有条理,办事效率高。

Willing to learn and progress. 肯学习进取。

Good presentation skills. 有良好的表达能力。

Positive active mind essential.有积极、灵活的头脑。

Ability to deal with personnel at all levels effectively. 善于同各种人员打交道。

Have positive work attitude and be willing and able to work diligently without supervision. 有积极的工作态度,愿意和能够在没有监督的情况下勤奋地工作

 修改胶带 correction tap
  书立 book stand
  日记簿 diary book
  文件袋 expanding file
  地球仪 globe
  名片夹 name card holder
  办公用大头针 office pin
  工字针 paper fastener
  切纸刀 paper cuter
  美工刀 cutter
  总公司 Head Office
  分公司 Branch Office
  营业部 Business Office
  人事部 Personnel Department
  人力资源部 Human Resources Department
  总务部 General Affairs Department
  财务部 General Accounting Department
  销售部 Sales Department
  国际部 International Department
  广告部 Advertising Department
  企划部 Planning Department
  研发部 Research and Development Department(R&D)
  秘书室 Secretarial Pool
  注:
  Department可简写为 Dept。
  高级管理Senior Management
  首席执行官/总经理CEO/GM/President
  副总经理Deputy GM/VP/Management Trainee
  总监Director
  合伙人Partner
  总裁/总经理助理CEO/GM/President Assistant
  物流/贸易/采购Logis./Trading/Merchand./Purch。
  物流经理Logistics Manager
  物流主管Logistics Supervisor
  物流专员/助理Logistics Specialist/Assistant
  采购经理Purchasing Manager
  采购主管Purchasing Supervisor
  采购员Purchasing Specialist/Staff
  外贸/贸易经理/主管Trading Manager/Supervisor
  外贸/贸易专员/助理Trading Specialist/Assistant
  业务跟单经理Merchandiser Manager
  高级业务跟单Senior Merchandiser
  业务跟单Merchandiser
  助理业务跟单Assistant Merchandiser
  仓库经理/主管Warehouse Manager
  仓库管理员Warehouse Specialist
  运输经理/主管Distribution Manager/Supervisor
  报关员Customs Specialist
  单证员Documentation Specialist
  快递员Courier
  理货员Warehouse Stock Management
  文字/艺术/设计Writer/Editor/Creative Artist/Designer
  市场/公关/广告Marketing/PR/Advertising
  市场/广告总监Marketing/Advertising Director/VP
  市场/营销经理Marketing Manager
  市场/营销主管Marketing Supervisor
  市场分析/调研人员Market Analyst/ Research Analyst
  广告策划/设计/文案Advertising Creative/Design/Copy writer
  财务/审计/统计/金融Finance/Accounting/Banking
  财务总监CFO/Finance Director/VP
  财务经理Finance Manager
  财务主管/总帐主管Finance Supervisor
  会计经理/会计主管Accounting Manager/Supervisor
  会计Accountant / Accounting Trainee
  出纳员Cashier
  财务/会计助理Finance/Accounting Assistant
  财务分析经理/主管Financial Analysis Manager/Supervisor
  财务分析员Financial Analyst

1. I see. 我明白了。
2. I quit! 我不干了!
3. Let go! 放手
!
4. Me too. 我也是。
5. My god! 天哪
!
6. No way! 不行!
7. Come on. 来吧(赶快)
8. Hold on. 等一等。
9. I agree。 我同意。

10. Not bad. 还不错。
11. Not yet. 还没。
12. See you. 再见。
13. Shut up! 闭嘴!
14. So long. 再见。
15. Why not? 好呀! (为什么不呢?)
16. Allow me. 让我来。
17. Be quiet! 安静点!
18. Cheer up! 振作起来!
19. Good job! 做得好!
20. Have fun! 玩得开心!
21. How much? 多少钱?
22. I'm full. 我饱了。
23. I'm home. 我回来了。

24. I'm lost. 我迷路了。
25. My treat. 我请客。
26. So do I. 我也一样。
27. This way。 这边请。
28. After you. 您先。
29. Bless you! 祝福你!
30. Follow me. 跟我来。
31. Forget it! 休想! (算了
!)
32. Good luck! 祝好运!
33. I decline! 我拒绝!
34. I promise. 我保证。
35. Of course! 当然了!
36. Slow down! 慢点!
37. Take care! 保重!
38. They hurt. (伤口)疼。
39. Try again. 再试试。
40. Watch out! 当心。
41. What's up? 有什么事吗?
42. Be careful! 注意!
43. Bottoms up! 干杯(见底)!
44. Don't move! 不许动!
45. Guess what? 猜猜看?
46. I doubt it 我怀疑。
47. I think so. 我也这么想。
48. I'm single. 我是单身贵族。
49. Keep it up! 坚持下去!
50. Let me see.让我想想。
51. Never mind.不要紧。
52. No problem! 没问题!
53. That's all! 就这样!
54. Time is up. 时间快到了。
55. What's new? 有什么新鲜事吗?
56. Count me on 算上我。
57. Don't worry. 别担心。
58. Feel better? 好点了吗?
59. I love you! 我爱你!
60. I'm his fan。 我是他的影迷。
61. Is it yours? 这是你的吗?
62. That's neat. 这很好。
63. Are you sure? 你肯定吗?
64. Do l have to 非做不可吗?
65. He is my age. 他和我同岁。
66. Here you are. 给你。
67. No one knows . 没有人知道。
68. Take it easy. 别紧张。
69. What a pity! 太遗憾了
!
70. Any thing else? 还要别的吗
?
71. To be careful! 一定要小心!
72. Do me a favor? 帮个忙,好吗?
73. Help yourself. 别客气。
74. I'm on a diet. 我在节食。
75. Keep in Touch. 保持联络。
76. Time is money. 时间就是金钱。
77. Who's calling? 是哪一位?
78. You did right. 你做得对。
79. You set me up! 你出卖我!
80. Can I help you? 我能帮你吗?
81. Enjoy yourself! 祝你玩得开心!
82. Excuse me,Sir. 先生,对不起。
83. Give me a hand! 帮帮我!
84. How's it going? 怎么样?
85. I have no idea. 我没有头绪。
86. I just made it! 我做到了!
87. I'll see to it 我会留意的。
88. I'm in a hurry! 我在赶时间!
89. It's her field. 这是她的本行。
90. It's up to you. 由你决定。
91. Just wonderful! 简直太棒了!
92. What about you? 你呢?
93. You owe me one.你欠我一个人情。
94. You're welcome. 不客气。
95. Any day will do. 哪一天都行夕
96. Are you kidding? 你在开玩笑吧
!
97. Congratulations! 祝贺你!
98. T can't help it. 我情不自禁。
99. I don't mean it. 我不是故意的。
100. I'll fix you Up. 我会帮你打点的

101. It sounds great!. 听起来很不错。
102. It's a fine day。 今天是个好天。
103. So far,So good. 目前还不错。
104. What time is it? 几点了?
105. You can make it! 你能做到!
106. Control yourself! 克制一下!
107. He came by train. 他乘火车来。
108. He is ill in bed. 他卧病在床。
109. He lacks courage. 他缺乏勇气。
110. How's everything? 一切还好吧?
111. I have no choice. 我别无选择。
112. I like ice-cream. 我喜欢吃冰淇淋。
113. I love this game. 我钟爱这项运动。
114. I'll try my best. 我尽力而为。
115. I'm On your side. 我全力支持你。
116. Long time no see! 好久不见!
117. No pain,no gain. 不劳无获。
118. Well,it depends 噢,这得看情况。
119. We're all for it. 我们全都同意。
120. What a good deal! 真便宜!
121. What should I do? 我该怎么办?
122. You asked for it! 你自讨苦吃!
123. You have my word. 我保证。
124. Believe it or not! 信不信由你!
125. Don't count on me.别指望我。
126. Don't fall for it! 别上当!
127. Don't let me down. 别让我失望。
128. Easy come easy go. 来得容易,去得快。
129. I beg your pardon. 请你原谅。
130. I beg your pardon? 请您再说一遍(我没有听清)。
131. I'll be back soon. 我马上回来。
132. I'll check it out. 我去查查看。
133. It’s a long story. 说来话长。
134. It’s Sunday today. 今天是星期天。
135. Just wait and see! 等着瞧!
136. Make up your mind. 做个决定吧。
137. That's all I need. 我就要这些。
138. The view is great. 景色多么漂亮!
139. The wall has ears. 隔墙有耳。
140. There comes a bus. 汽车来了。

141. What day is today? 今天星期几?
142. What do you think? 你怎么认为?
143. Who told you that? 谁告诉你的?
144. Who's kicking off? 现在是谁在开球?
145. Yes,I suppose So. 是的,我也这么认为。
146. You can't miss it 你一定能找到的。
147. Any messages for me? 有我的留言吗?
148. Don't be so modest. 别谦虚了。
149. Don't give me that! 少来这套!
150. He is a smart boy. 他是个小机灵鬼。
151. He is just a child. 他只是个孩子。
152. I can't follow you. 我不懂你说的。
153. I felt sort of ill. 我感觉有点不适。
154. I have a good idea! 我有一个好主意。
155. It is growing cool. 天气渐渐凉爽起来。
156. It seems all right. 看来这没问题。
157. It's going too far. 太离谱了。
158. May I use your pen? 我可以用你的笔吗?
159. She had a bad cold. 她患了重感冒。
160. That's a good idea. 这个主意真不错。
161. The answer is zero. 白忙了。
162. What does she like? 她喜欢什么?
163. As soon as possible! 越快越好!
164. He can hardly speak. 他几乎说不出话来。
165. He always talks big. 他总是吹牛。
166. He won an election. 他在选举中获胜。
167. I am a football fan. 我是个足球迷。
168. If only I could fly. 要是我能飞就好了。
169. I'll be right there. 我马上就到。
170. I'll see you at six. 我六点钟见你。
171. IS it true or false? 这是对的还是错的?
172. Just read it for me. 就读给我听好了。
173. Knowledge is power. 知识就是力量。
174. Move out of my way! 让开!
175. Time is running out. 没时间了。
176. We are good friends. 我们是好朋友。
177. What's your trouble? 你哪儿不舒服?
178. You did fairly well! 你干得相当不错1
179. Clothes make the man. 人要衣装。
180. Did you miss the bus? 你错过公共汽车了?
181. Don't lose your head。 不要惊慌失措。
182. He can't take a joke. 他开不得玩笑。
183. He owes my uncle $100.他欠我叔叔100美元。
184. How are things going? 事情进展得怎样?
185. How are you recently? 最近怎么样?
186. I know all about it. 我知道有关它的一切。
187. It really takes time. 这样太耽误时间了。
188. It's against the law. 这是违法的。
189. Love me,love my dog. (谚语)爱屋及乌。
190. My mouth is watering. 我要流口水了。
191. Speak louder,please. 说话请大声点儿。
192. This boy has no job. 这个男孩没有工作。
193. This house is my own. 这所房子是我自己的。
194. What happened to you? 你怎么了?
195. You are just in time. 你来得正是时候。
196. You need to workout. 你需要去运动锻炼一下。
197. Your hand feels cold. 你的手摸起来很冷。。
198. Don't be so childish. 别这么孩子气。
199. Don't trust to chance! 不要碰运气。
200. Fasten your seat belt. 系好你的安全带。
201. He has a large income. 他有很高的收入。
202. He looks very healthy. 他看来很健康。
203. He paused for a reply. 他停下来等着·回答。
204. He repaired his house. 他修理了他的房子。
205. He suggested a picnic. 他建议搞一次野餐。
206. Here's a gift for you. 这里有个礼物送给你。
207. How much does it cost? 多少钱?
208. I caught the last bus. 我赶上了最后一班车。
209. I could hardly speak. 我简直说不出话来。
210. I'll have to try that. 我得试试这么做。
211. I'm very proud of you. 我为你感到非常骄傲。
212. It doesn't make sense. 这没有意义(不合常理)。
213. Make yourself at home. 请不要拘礼。
214. My car needs washing. 我的车需要洗一洗。
215. None of your business! 与你无关!
216. Not a sound was heard. 一点声音也没有。
217. That's always the case. 习以为常了。
218. The road divides here. 这条路在这里分岔。
219. Those are watermelons. 那些是西瓜。
220. What a nice day it is! 今天天气真好!
221. What's wrong with you? 你哪里不对劲?
222. You are a chicken. 你是个胆小鬼。
223. A lovely day,isn't it? 好天气,是吗?
224. He is collecting money. 他在筹集资金。
225. He was born in New York. 他出生在纽约。
226. He was not a bit tired. 他一点也不累。
227. I will be more careful. 我会小心一些的,
228. I will never forget it. 我会记着的。
229. It is Just what I need. 这正是我所需要的。
230. It rather surprised me. 那事使我颇感惊讶。
231. Just around the comer. 就在附近。
232. Just for entertainment. 只是为了消遣一下。
233. Let bygones be bygones. 过去的,就让它过去吧。
234. Mother doesn't make up. 妈妈不化妆。
235. Oh,you are kidding me. 哦,你别拿我开玩笑了。
236. She has been to school. 她上学去了。
237. Skating is interesting. 滑冰很有趣。
238. Supper is ready at six. 晚餐六点钟就好了。
239. That's a terrific idea! 真是好主意!
240. What horrible weather! 这鬼天气!
241. Which would you prefer? 你要选哪个?
242. Does she like ice-cream? 她喜欢吃冰淇淋吗?
243. First come first served. 先到先得。
244. Great minds think alike. 英雄所见略同。
245. He has a sense of humor. 他有幽默感。
246. He is acting an old man. 他正扮演一个老人。
247. He is looking for a job. 他正在找工作。
248. He doesn't care about me. 他并不在乎我。
249. I develop films myself. 我自己冲洗照片。
250. I felt no regret for it. 对这件事我不觉得后悔。
251. I get up at six o'clock. 我六点起床。
252. I meet the boss himself. 我见到了老板本人。
253. I owe you for my dinner. 我欠你晚餐的钱。
254. I really enjoyed myself. 我玩得很开心。
255. I'm fed up with my work! 我对工作烦死了!
256. It's no use complaining. 发牢骚没什么用。
257. She's under the weather. 她心情·不好。
258. The child sobbed sadly. 小孩伤心地抽泣着。
259. The rumor had no basis. 那谣言没有·根据。
260. They praised him highly. 他们大大地表扬了他。
261. Winter is a cold season. 冬天是一个,寒冷的季节。
262. You can call me any time. 你可以随时打电话给我。
263. 15 divided by3 equals 5. 15除以3等于5。
264. All for one,one for all. 我为人人,人人为我。
265. East,west,home is best. 金窝,银窝,不如自己的草窝。
266. He grasped both my hands. 他紧握住我的双手。
267. He is physically mature. 他身体己发育成熟。
268. I am so sorry about this. 对此我非常抱歉(遗憾)。
269. I can't afford a new car. 我买不起一部新车。
270. I do want to see him now. 我现在确实很想去见他。
271. I have the right to know. 我有权知道。
272. I heard some one laughing. 我听见有人在笑。
273. I suppose you dance much. 我想你常常跳舞吧。
274. I walked across the park. 我穿过了公园。
275. I'll just play it by ear. 我到时随机应变。
276. I'm not sure I can do it. 恐怕这事我干不了。
277. I'm not used to drinking. 我不习惯喝酒。
278. Is the cut still painful? 伤口还在痛吗?
279. It's too good to be true! 好得难以置信。
280. Jean is a blue-eyed girl. 珍是个蓝眼睛的女孩。
281. Let's not waste our time. 咱们别浪费时间了。
282. May I ask some questions? 我可以问几个问题吗?
283. Money is not everything. 金钱不是一切。
284. Neither of the men spoke. 两个人都没说过话。
285. Stop making such a noise. 别吵了。
286. That makes no difference. 没什么区别。
287. The price is reasonable. 价格还算合理。
288. They crowned him king. 他们拥立他为国王。
289. They're in red and white. 他们穿着红白相间的衣服。
290. We all desire happiness. 我们都想要幸福。
291. We just caught the plane 我们刚好赶上了飞机。
292. What shall we do tonight? 我们今天晚上去干点儿什么呢?
293. What's your goal in life 你的人生目标是什么?
294. When was the house built? 这幢房子是什么时候建造的?
295. Why did you stay at home? 为什么呆在家里?
296. Would you like some help? 需要帮忙吗?
297. You mustn't aim too high 你不可好高骛远。
298. You're really killing me! 真是笑死我了!
299. You've got a point there. 你说得挺有道理的。
300. Being criticized is awful! 被人批评真是痛苦
301. Did you enter the contest? 你参加比赛了吗?
302. Do you accept credit cards? 你们收信用卡吗?
303. Don't cry over spilt milk. 不要做无益的后悔。
304. Don't let chances pass by. 不要让机遇从我们身边溜走。
305. He owned himself defeated. 他承认自己失败了。
306. He seems at little nervous. 他显得有点紧张。
307. He strolls about the town. 他在镇上四处遛达。
308. Her tooth ached all night. 她牙疼了一整夜。
309. How about a drink tonight? 今晚喝一杯怎样?
310. I can do nothing but that. 我只会做那件事。
311. I get hold of you at last. 我终于找到你了。
312. I have a surprise for you.我有一个意想不到的东西给你看。
313. I like all kinds of fruit. 我喜欢各种各样的水果。
314. I saw it with my own eyes. 我亲眼所见。
315. I will arrange everything. 我会安排一切的。
316. I wish I knew my neighbor. 我很想认识我的邻居。
317. I would like to check out. 我想结帐。
318. It has be come much cooler. 天气变得凉爽多了。
319. It's time you went to bed. 你早就该睡觉了。
320. No spitting on the street. 禁止在大街上吐痰。
321. She was totally exhausted. 她累垮了。
322. Show your tickets,please. 请出示你的票。
323. Thank you for your advice. 谢谢你的建议。
324. That's the latest fashion. 这是最流行的款式。
325. The train arrived on time. 火车准时到达。
326. There go the house lights. 剧院的灯光灭了。
327. They are paid by the hour. 他们按时取酬。
328. Things are getting better. 情况正在好转。
329. Wake me up at five thirty. 请在五点半叫醒我。
330. We are all busy with work. 我们都忙于工作。
331. Where do you want to meet? 你想在哪儿见面?
332. You can get what you want. 你能得到你想要的。
333. A barking dog doesn't bite! 吠犬不咬人。
334. Are you free this Saturday? 你这个星期六有空吗?
335. Be careful not to fall ill. 注意不要生病了。
336. Being a mother is not easy. 做一个母亲是不容易的。
337. Brevity is the soul of wit. 简洁是智慧的精华。
338. Cancer is a deadly disease. 癌症是一种致命的疾病。
339. Did you fight with others? 你又和别人打架了吗?
340. Don't dream away your time. 不要虚度光阴。
341. Don't keep me waiting long. 不要让我等得太久。
342. He has a remarkable memory. 他有惊人的记忆力。
343. He has completed the task. 他完成了这个任务。
344. He has quite a few friends. 他有不少的朋友。
345. He is capable of any crime.他什么样的坏事都能干得出来。
346. He walks with a quick pace. 他快步走路。
347. He was not a little tired. 他很累。
348. His looks are always funny. 他的样子总是滑稽可笑。
349. How about going to a movie? 去看场电影怎么样?
350. I think I've caught a cold.我想我得了感冒。
351. I was taking care of Sally. 我在照顾萨莉。
352. I wish I lived in NEWYORK. 我希望住在纽约。
353. I'm very glad to hear that. 很高兴听你这样说。
354. I'm your lucky fellow then. 我就是你的幸运舞伴啦!
355. It's none of your business! 这不关你的事儿!
356. No littering on the campus. 在校园内不准乱丢废物。
357. She is a good-looking girl. 她是一个漂亮女孩。
358. She mended the broken doll. 她修补了破了的洋娃娃。
359. So I just take what I want. 那么我只拿我所需要的东西。
360. Spring is a pretty season, 春天是一个好季节。
361. The figure seems all Right. 数目看起来是对的。
362. The stars are too far away. 星星太遥远了。
363. The whole world knows that. 全世界都知道。
364. Tomorrow will be a holiday. 明天放假。
365. We walk on the garden path. 我们走在花园小径上。
366. What you need is just rest. 你需要的就是休息。
367. What's your favorite steps? 你最喜欢跳什么舞?
368. You'd better let her alone.你们最好是让她一个人呆会儿。
369. A lost chance never returns. 错过的机会永不再来。
370. Don't let this get you down. 不要为此灰心丧气。
371. He shot the lion with a gun. 他用枪把狮子打死了。
372. I don't think you are right. 我认为你是不对的。
373. I have never seen the movie. 我从未看过那部电影。
374. I haven't seen you for ages. 我好久没见到你了。
375. I was alone,but not lonely.我独自一人,但并不觉得寂寞。
376. I went there three days ago. 我三天前去过那儿。
377. It's a friendly competition. 这是一场友谊赛。
378. It's very thoughtful of you. 你想得真周到。
379. May I speak to Lora,please? 我能和劳拉说话吗?
380. Mr.Wang is fixing his bike. 王先生在修他的自行车。
381. My brother is see king a job. 我弟弟正在找工作。
382. Nancy will retire next year. 南希明年就退休了。
383. Neither you nor he is wrong. 你没错,他也没错。
384. Opportunity knocks but once. 机不可失,时不再来。
385. She dressed herself hastily. 她匆忙穿上衣服。
386. She hired a car by the hour.她租了一辆按钟点计费的汽车。
387. Someone is ringing the bell. 有人在按门铃。
388. The Smiths are my neighbors. 史密斯一家是我的邻居。
389. These shoes don't fit right. 这双鞋不太合适。
390. This is only the first half. 这才是上半场呢。
391. This pen doesn't write well. 这钢笔不好写。
392. Would you like a cup of tea? 你想喝杯茶吗?
393. You really look sharp today. 你今天真漂亮。
394. Another cat came to my house. 又有一只猫来到我家了。
395. Check your answers with mine.把你的答案跟我的核对一下。
396. Don't keep the truth from me. 别瞒着我事实真相。
397. Everything has its beginning. 凡事都有开端。
398. He came to the point at once. 他一下子就说到了点子上。
399. He fell behind with his work. 他工作落后了。
400. He is the happiest man alive. 他是世界上最快乐的人。 401. He neither smokes nor drinks. 他既不抽烟也不喝酒。
402. He ran his horse up the hill. 他策马跑上小山。
403. He reminds me of his brother. 他使我想起了他的弟弟。
404. He was efficient in his work. 他工作效率高。
405. He will do anything but work.只要不是干活,他干什么都行。
406. His father runs a restaurant. 他的父亲经营一家餐馆。
407. I have something to tell you. 我有事要告诉你。
408. I smelled a smell of cooking. 我闻到了烧菜做饭的味道。
409. I want to see the film again. 我真想再看一遍。
410. I've got too much work to do. 我要做的工作太多了。
411. Let's go for a walk,shall we? 咱们出去走走,好吗?
412. Please let me check the bill. 请让我核对一下帐单。
413. Plenty of sleep is healthful. 充足的睡眠有益于健康。
414. The sun comes up in the east. 太阳从东方升起。
415. This is because we feel pain. 这是因为我们能感到疼痛。
416. What do you desire me to do? 你想要我做什么?
417. What you said was quite true. 你所说的完全符合事实。
418. You can either stay or leave. 你或者留下或者离开。
419. Your life is your own affair. 你的生活是你自己的事。
420. All that glitters is not gold. 发闪光的不全是黄金。
421. Are you going to have a party? 你要举行聚会吗?
422. Aren't you concerned about it? 难道你不担心吗?
423. Don't forget to keep in touch. 别忘了保持联系。
424. He broke his words once again. 他又一次违背了诺言。
425. He is in his everyday clothes. 他穿着平常的衣服。
426. He is taller than I by ahead. 他比我高一头。
427. He led them down the mountain. 他带他们下山。
428. He was trained to be a lawyer. 他被培养成一名律师。
429. I am afraid that l have to go. 我要走了。
430. I don't have any cash with me. 我身上没带现金。
431. I have been putting on weight. 我开始发胖了。
432. I have just finished the book. 我刚刚读完这本书。
433. I was late for work yesterday, 我昨天上班迟到了。
434. It appears to be a true story. 这故事似乎是真的。
435. I've got to start working out. 我必须开始做健身运动了。
436. Japan is to the east of China. 日本在中国的东部。
437. John asked Grace to marry him, 约翰向格雷斯求婚。
438. My watch is faster than yours. 我的表比你的表快。
439. New China was founded in l949. 1949年新中国成立。
440. Thanks for your flattering me. 多谢你的夸奖。
441. They charged the fault on him. 他们把过失归咎于他。
442. This car is in good condition. 这车性能很好。
443. This work itself is very easy. 这件工作本身很容易。
444. Truth is the daughter of time. 时间见真理。