英语短句精选(日常学习必备) - 双语资料 - 中国翻译网

来源:百度文库 编辑:神马文学网 时间:2024/04/28 12:00:44

Potluck Party:一种聚餐方式,主人准备场地和餐具,参加的人必须带一道菜或准备饮料,最好事先问问主人的意思。

  Pull over!把车子开到旁边。 

  Drop me a line!写封信给我。 

  Give me a ring. = Call me!来个电话吧! 

  For here or to go?堂食或外卖。 

  Cool:That's cool! 等於台湾年轻人常用的囗语“酷!”,表示不赖嘛!用于人或事均可。

  What's up? = What's happening? = What's new? 见面时随囗问候的话“最近在忙什么?有什么新鲜事吗?”一般的回答是“Nothing much!”或“Nothing new!”

  Cut it out! = Knock it out!= Stop it! 少来这一套!同学之间开玩笑的话。

  Don't give me a hard time! 别跟我过不去好不好! 

  Get yourself together! 振作点行不行! 

  Do you have "the" time? 现在几点钟?可别误以为人家要约你出去。 

  Hang in there. = Don't give up. = Keep trying. 再撑一下。 

  Give me a break! 你饶了我吧!(开玩笑的话) 

  Hang on. 请稍候。 

  Blow it. = Screw up. 搞砸了。 

  What a big hassle. 真是个麻烦事。

  What a crummy day. 多倒霉的一天。

  Go for it. 加油 

  You bet. = Of course. 当然;看我的! 

  Wishful thinking. 一厢情愿的想法。 

  Don't be so fussy! 别那么挑剔好不好。 

  It's a long story. 唉!说来话长。 

  How have you been? = How are you doing? 你过得如何?近来可好?

  Take things for granted. 自以为理所当然。

  Don't put on airs. 别摆架子。 

  Give me a lift! = Give me a ride! 送我一程吧! 

  Have a crush on someone. 迷恋某人

  What's the catch? 有什么内幕? 

  Party animal. 开Party狂的人(喜欢参加舞会的人)

  Pain in the neck. =Pain in the ass. 眼中钉,肉中刺。

  Skeleton in the closet. 家丑 

  Don't get on my nerve! 别把我惹毛了!

  A fat chance. =A poor chance. 机会很小

  I am racking my brains. 我正在绞尽脑 

  She's a real drag. 她真有点碍手碍脚

  Spacingout = daydreaming. 做白日梦

  I am so fed up. 我受够了!

  It doesn't go with your dress. 跟你的衣服不配。

  What's the point? = What are you trying to say? 你的重点是什么?

  By all means = Definitely. 一定是。

  Let's get a bite. = Let's go eat. 去吃点东西吧!

  I'll buy you a lunch (a drink; a dinner). = It's on me. = My treat. 我请客 

  Let's go Dutch. 各付各的 

  My stomach is upset. 我的胃不舒服 

  diarrhea 拉肚子 

  吃牛排时,waiter会问“How would you like it?”就是问“要几分熟”的意思,可以选择rare,medium或 well-done。 

  I am under the weather. =I am not feeling well. 我不太舒服! 

  May I take a rain check? 可不可改到下次?(例如有人请你吃饭,你不能赴约,只好请他改到下一次。) 

  I am not myself today. 我今天什么都不对劲! 

  Let's get it straight. 咱们把事情弄清楚!   

  What's the rush! 急什么! 

  Such a fruitcake! 神经病!