电话定房

来源:百度文库 编辑:神马文学网 时间:2024/04/29 23:27:11
Front Desk: Royal Hotel, can I help you?
皇家酒店,我能为您服务吗?
Tom: Yes. I urgently need a room for tomorrow night, and do you have any vacancies?
我急需一个房间要明晚住,请问你们还有空房吗?
Front Desk: Yes, we have. What kind of room would you like?
还有空房。您需要什么样的房间?
Tom: I'd like a suite with an ocean view, please.
我想要一个可以看到海景的套房。
Front Desk: Noproblem, sir.
没问题,先生。
Tom: What is the price of the suite?
价格如何?
Front Desk: It is $280 per night.
每晚280美元。
Tom: It is a little high. I'm told that your hotel is offering discount now.
价格有点高,我听说你们酒店正在打折。
Front Desk: Yes, but the offer ended yesterday. I'm sorry.
是的,但打折期昨天就结束了,很抱歉。
Tom: Oh, I see. Then do you have anything lessexpensive?
我明白了。那么你们是否还有其他便宜一点的套房?
Front Desk: No, sir. So far it is the least expensive suite for tomorrow night.
没有了,先生。到目前为止,这是能为明晚提供的最便宜的套房。
Tom: OK, I will take it. By the way, does the price include breakfast?
那好吧,我就预定它了。顺便问一下,房价是否包括早餐?
Front Desk: Yes, it does. Now could I have yourname, please?
是的,包括早餐。现在我能请问您的尊姓大名了吗?
Tom: My name is Tom Zhang.
我叫汤姆,张。
Front Desk: Would you kindly spell it for me?
您能拼读一下吗?
Tom: That is T-O-M, Z-H-A-N-G.
T-O-M,Z-H-A-N-G。
Front Desk: Thank you, I got it. And how long do you expect to stay?
谢谢,我记下了。另外您预计在此停留多久?
Tom: About three days.
大约三天。
Front Desk: OK. Our check-in time is after 1:00pm. And see youtomorrow.
好的。我们的登记时间是在下午一点钟之后。明天见。
Tom: Thank you. See you.
谢谢。明天见。
摘自口语陪练网