贴在床头的忠告

来源:百度文库 编辑:神马文学网 时间:2024/04/29 01:24:11
I’ll give you some advice about life.
给你生活的忠告
eat more roughage; 多吃些粗粮;
do more than others expect you to do and do it pains; 给别人比他们期望的更多,并用心去做;
remember what life tells you; 熟记生活告诉你的一切;
don’t take to heart every thing you hear.
don’t spend all that you have.
don’t sleep as long as you want;
不要轻信你听到的每件事,不要花光你的所有,不要想睡多久就睡多久;
whenever you say”i love you”, please say it honestly; 无论何时说“我爱你”,请真心实意;
whevever you say”i’m sorry”, please look into the other person’s eyes;
无论何时说“对不起”,请看对方的眼睛;
fall in love at first sight; 相信一见钟情;
don’t neglect dreams; 请不要忽视梦想;
love deeply and ardently, even if there is pain, but this is the way to make your life complete;
深情热烈地爱,也许会受伤,但这是使人生完整的唯一方法;
find a way to settle, not to dispute; 用一种明确的方法解决争议,不要冒犯;
never judge people by their appearance; 永远不要以貌取人;
speak slowly, but think quickly; 慢慢地说,但要迅速地想;
when someone asks you a question you don’t want to answer, simle and say,“why do you want to know?”
当别人问你不想回答的问题时,笑着说:“你为什么想知道?”
remember that the man who can shoulder the most risk will gain the deepest love and the supreme accomplishment;
记住:那些敢于承担最大风险的人才能得到最深的爱和最大的成就;
call you mother on the phone. if you can’t, you may think of her in your heart;
给妈妈打电话,如果不行,至少在心里想着她;
when someone sneezes say,“god bless you”;
当别人打喷嚏时,说一声“上帝保佑”;
if you fail, don’t forget to learn your lesson; 如果你失败了,千万别忘了汲取教训;
remember the three“respects”.respect yourself, respect others, stand on dignity and pay attention to your behavior;
记住三个“尊”:尊重你自己;尊重别人;保持尊严,对自己的行为负责;
don’t let a little dispute break up a great friendship; 不要让小小的争端损毁了一场伟大的友谊;
whenever you find your wrongdoing, be quick with reparation!
无论何时你发现自己做错了,竭尽所能去弥补;动作要快!
whenever you make a phone call smil when you pick up the phone, because someone feel it!
无论什么时候打电话,摘起话筒的时候请微笑,因为对方能感觉到!
marry a person who likes talking; because when you get old, you’ll find that chatting to be a great advantage;
找一个你爱聊的人结婚;因为年纪大了后,你会发觉喜欢聊天是一个人最大的优点;
find time for yourself. 找点时间,单独呆会儿;
life will change what you are but not who you are;  欣然接受改变,但不要摒弃你的个人理念;
remember that silence is golden; 记住:沉默是金;
read more books and watch less television; 多看点书,少看点电视;
live a noble and honest life. reviving past times in your old age will help you to enjoy your life again;
过一种高尚而诚实的生活。当你年老时回想起过去,你就能再一次享受人生。
trust god, but don’t forget to lock the door; 相信上帝,但是别忘了锁门;
the harmonizing atmosphere of a family is valuable; 家庭的融洽氛围是难能可贵的;
try your best to let family harmony flow smoothly; 尽你的能力让家平顺和谐;
when you quarrel with a close friend, talk about the main dish, don’t quibble over the appetizers;
当你和你的亲近的少吵嘴时候,试着就事论事,不要扯出那些陈芝麻、烂谷子的事;
you cannot hold onto yesterday; 不要摆脱不了昨天;
figure out the meaning of someone’s words; 多注意言下之意;
share your knowledge to continue a timeless tradition; 和别人分享你的知识,那才是永恒之道;
treat our earth in a friendly way,don’t fool around with mother nature; 善待我们的地球,不要愚弄自然母亲;
do the thing you should do; 做自己该做的事;
don’t trust a lover who kisses you without closing their eyes; 不要相信接吻时从不闭眼的伴侣;
go to a place you’ve never been to every year. 每年至少去一个你从没去过的地方。
if you earn much money,the best way to spend it is on charitable deeds while you are alive;
如果你赚了很多钱,在活着的时候多行善事,这是你能得到的最好回报;
remember,not all the best harvest is luck; 记住有时候,不是最好的收获也是一种好运;
understand rules completely and change them reasonably; 深刻理解所有的规则,合理地更新他们;
remember,the best love is to love others unconditionally rather than make demands on them;
记住,最好的爱存在于对别人的爱胜于对别人的索求这上;
comment on the success you have attained by looking in the past at the target you wanted to achieve most;
回头看看你发誓取得的目标,然后评价你到底有多成功;
in love and cooking,you must give 100% effort……but expect little appreciation;
无论是烹饪还是爱情,都用百分之百的负责态度对待,但是不要乞求太多的回报。