英语口语:与老外周旋必用百句

来源:百度文库 编辑:神马文学网 时间:2024/04/27 19:14:54
God works. 上帝的安排。­

  Not so bad. 不错。­

  No way! 不可能!­

  Don't flatter me. 过奖了。­

  Hope so. 希望如此。­

  Go down to business. 言归正传。­

  I'm not going. 我不去了。­

  Does it serve your purpose? 对你有用吗?­

  I don't care. 我不在乎。­

  None of my business. 不关我事。­

  It doesn't work. 不管用。­

  Your are welcome. 你太客气了。­

  It is a long story. 一言难尽。­

  Between us. 你知,我知。­

  Sure thin! 當然!­

  Talk truly. 有话直说。­

  I'm going to go. 我這就去。­

  Never mind. 不要緊。­

  Why are you so sure? 怎么这样肯定?­

  Is that so? 是这样吗?­

  Come on, be reasonable. 嗨,你怎么不讲道理。­

  When are you leaving? 你什么时候走?­

  You don't say so. 未必吧,不至于这样吧。­

  Don't get me wrong. 别误会我。­

  You bet! 一定,当然!­

  It's up to you. 由你决定。­

  The line is engaged. 占线。­

  My hands are full right now. 我现在很忙。­

  Can you dig it? 你搞明白了吗?­

  I'm afraid I can't. 我恐怕不能。­

  How big of you! 你真棒!­

  Poor thing! 真可怜!­

  How about eating out? 外面吃饭怎样?­

  Don't over do it. 别太过分了。­

  You want a bet? 你想打赌吗?­

  What if I go for you? 我替你去怎么样?­

  Who wants? 谁稀罕?­

  Follow my nose. 凭直觉做某事。­

  Cheap skate! 小气鬼!­

  Come seat here. 来这边坐。­

  Dinner is on me. 晚饭我请。­

  You ask for it! 活该!­

  You don't say! 真想不到!­

  Get out of here! 滚出去!­

  How come… 怎么回事,怎么搞的。­

  Don't mention it. 没关系,别客气。­

  It is not a big deal! 没什么了不起!­

  thousand times no! 绝对办不到!­

  Who knows! 天晓得!­

  Have a good of it。玩的很高兴。­

  Don't let me down. 别让我失望。­

  It is urgent. 有急事。­

  Can I have this. 可以给我这个吗?­

  It doesn't take much of you time. 这不花你好多时间。­

  Drop it! 停止!Bottle it! 閉嘴!­

  There is nobody by that name working here。這裡沒有這個人。­

  Easy does it. 慢慢来。­

  Don't push me. 别逼我。­

  Come on! 快点,振作起来!­

  What is the fuss?吵什么?­

  Still up? 还没睡呀?­

  It doesn't make any differences. 没关系。­

  It is a deal! 一言为定!­

  Take a seat! 请坐!­

  Here ye! 说得对!­

  It can be a killer. 这是个伤脑筋的问题。­

  Don't take ill of me. 别生我气。­

  It's up in the air. 尚未确定。­

  I am all ears. 我洗耳恭听。­

  Right over there. 就在那里。­

  Get an eyeful. 看个够。­

  Here we are! 我们到了!­

  I lost my way. 我迷路了­

  Say hello to everybody for me. 替我向大家问好。­

  Not precisely! 不见得,不一定!­

  That is unfair. 这不公平!­

  We have no way out. 我们没办法。­

  That is great! 太棒了!­

  You are welcome! 别客气!­

  I'm bored to death. 我无聊死了。­

  Bottoms up! 干杯!­

  Big mouth! 多嘴驴!­

  Can-do. 能人。­

  Don't play possum! 別裝蒜!­

  He neither drinks nor smokes. 他既不喝酒也不抽煙。­

  Make it up! 不记前嫌!­

  Watch you mouth. 注意言辞。­

  Any urgent thing? 有急事吗?­

  Good luck! 祝你好运!­

  Make it. 达到目的,获得成功。­

  I'll be seeing you. 再见。­

  I wonder if you can give me a lift? 能让我搭一程吗?­

  It is raining. 要下雨了。­

  I might hear a pin drop. 非常寂静。­

  Don't get loaded. 别喝醉了。­

  Stay away from him. 别*近他。­

  Don't get high hat. 别摆架子。­

  That rings a bell. 听起来耳熟。­

  Play hooky. 旷工、旷课。­

  I am the one wearing pants in the house. 我当家。­

  Get cold feet. 害怕做某事。­

  Good for you! 好得很!­

  Go ahead. 继续。­

  Help me out. 帮帮我。­

  Let's bag it. 先把它搁一边。­

  Lose head. 丧失理智。­

  He is the pain on neck. 他真让人讨厌。­

  Do you have straw? 你有吸管吗?­

  Don't make up a story. 不要捏造事实。­

  Absence makes the heart grow fonder. 小别胜新婚。­

  She make a mess of things. 她把事情搞得一塌糊涂。­

  He has a quick eye. 他的眼睛很锐利。­

  Shoot the breeze. 闲谈。­

  Tell me when! 随时奉陪!­

  It is a small world! 世界真是小!­

  Not at all. 根本就不(用)。­

  Let's play it by ear. 让我们随兴所至。­

  Wait and see. 等着瞧。­

  Why so blue? 怎么垂头丧气?­

  What brought you here? 什么风把你吹来了?­

  Hang on! 抓紧(别挂电话)!­

  Leave me alone. 别理我。­

  Chin up. 不气 ,振作些。­

  You never know. 世事难料。­

  I stay at home a lot. 我多半在家里。­

  She'll be along in a few minutes. 他马上会过来。­

  I'm not in a good mood. 没有心情(做某事)。­

  He is a fast talker. 他是个吹牛大王。­

  Daring! 亲爱的!­

  She is still mad at me. 她还在生我的气。­

  I'll get even with him one day. 我总有一天跟他扯平­

  Hit the ceiling. 大发雷霆。­

  She's got quite a wad. 她身怀巨款。­

  I don't have anywhere to be. 没地方可去。­

  I'm dying to see you. 我很想见你。­

  I swear by the god. 我对天发誓。­

  Nothing tricky. 别耍花招。­

  You might at least apologize. 你顶多道个歉就得了。­

  Price is soaring, if it goes on like this, we shall not be able to keep the pot boiling.  物价直线上升,这样子下去,我们锅里可没什么东西煮饭。­

  None of you keyhole. 不准偷看。­

  You don't seem to be quite yourself today. 你今天看起来不大对劲。­

  Do you have any money on you? 你身上带钱了吗?­

  What is your major? 你学什么专业?­

  My girlfriend and I broke up. 我和我的女朋友吹了。­

  It was something that happens once in the blue moon. 这是千载难逢的事。­

  I'll kick you out. 我将炒你鱿鱼。­

  I have to be late and keep my date waiting. 我不喜欢迟到而让别人久等。­

  There is nobody by that name working here. 这里没有这个人。­

  He neither drinks nor smokes. 他既不喝酒也不抽烟。­

  He pushes his luck. 他太贪心了。­

  Nuts! 呸;胡说;混蛋!­

  I can't make both ends meet. 我上个月接不到下个月,缺钱。­

  It is of high quality. 它质量上乘。­

  Dead end. 死胡同。­

  Would you mind making less noise. 能不能小 声点­