《我不敢》

来源:百度文库 编辑:神马文学网 时间:2024/04/28 15:41:37
泰戈爾 -《我不敢》
I long to speak the deepest words I have to say to you ;
我想對你說出我要說的最深的話語;
but I dare not, for fear you should laugh.
我不敢,我怕你曬笑。
That is why I laugh at myself and shatter my secret in jest.
因此我嘲笑自己,把我的秘密在玩笑中打碎。
I make light of my pain, afraid you should do so.
我把我的痛苦說得輕鬆,因為怕你會這樣做。
I long to tell you the truest words I have to say to you;
我想對你說出最真的話語;
but I dare not, being afraid that you would not believe them.
我不敢,我怕你不信。
That is why I disguise them in untruth,
因此我弄真成假,
saying the contrary of what I mean.
說出和我的真心相反的話
I make my pain appear absurd, afraid that you should do so.
我把我的痛苦說得可笑,因為我怕你會這樣做。
I long to use the most precious words I have for you;
我想用最寶貴的名次來形容你,
but I dare not, fearing I should not be paid with like value.
我不敢,我怕得不到相當的酬報
That is why I gave you hard names and boast of my boast of my callous strength.
因此我給你安上苛刻的名字,而誇示我的硬骨。
I hurt you, for fear you should never know any pain.
我傷害你,因為怕你永遠不知道我的痛苦。
I long to sit silent by you;
我渴望靜默的坐在你的身旁;
but I dare not lest my heart come out at my lips.
我不敢,怕我的心會跳到我的唇上。
That is why I prattle and chatter lightly and hide my heart behind words.
因此我輕鬆的說東道西,把我的心藏在語言的後面。
I rudely handle my pain, for fear you should do so.
我粗暴的對待我的痛苦,因為我怕你會這樣做。
I long to go away from your side;
我渴望從你身邊走開;
but I dare not, for fear my cowardice should become known to you.
我不敢,怕你看出我的怯懦。
That is why I hold my head high and carelessly come into your presence.
因此我隨隨便便的昂著走到你的面前。
constant thrusts from your eyes keep my pain fresh forever.
從你眼裡頻頻擲來的刺激,使我的痛苦永遠新鮮。
 
 
 
《蝶戀花》胡媚娘

《蝶戀花》胡媚娘
 
誰戀昨夜曇花嬌?
芳心已逝,殘香縈懷抱。
風葬落紅秋雨瀟,淚濕寒衾情韻遙。
薄緣未果拈花笑。
遺恨一縷,寂寞苦終宵。
癡心易繡相思鳥,魂夢難渡同心橋。
 
 
',1)">