这位子有人坐吗?
乘客A:Excuse me, is this seat taken?
对不起,这个座位有人坐吗?
乘客B:No, I don't think so.
我想应该没有人。
乘客A:Thanks,I am waiting for the train at 9 o’clock to Shanghai.Where will you go?
谢谢,我在等9点到上海的火车,你去哪呢?
乘客B:What a coincidence! we are the same train.
真是太巧了,我们同一列火车。
乘客A:Really? What is your seat number?
真的吗?你座位几号?
乘客B:No.5 on the second row. And you?
第二排5号,你呢?
乘客A:I am on the third row, No.10.
我第三排10号。
乘客B:Could you please keep an eye on my luggage? I want to go to the washroom.
你能帮我照看下行李吗?我去下洗手间。
乘客A:No problem.
没问题。
乘客B:Thank you so much.
http://huihua.iciba.com/view-8491.html
女人该怎样和男人谈钱?
杨:How is your new boyfriend?
你的新男友怎么样?
丽:Well, he is ok, just sometimes I think he is too careful.
嗯,他不错,只是有些时候我觉得他太认真了。
杨:Do you have some details? Normally careful is a good point.
能不能说具体点呢?通常来说认真是优点。
丽:He calculates everything during our dating, taxi, drinks and even tips.
我们约会时他计算每一分钱, 出租车,饮料甚至小费。
杨:It’s ok, why not?
这不错啊,为什么不呢?
丽:I just doubt maybe he records each bill he pays for me or for us. I think it is God's truth that man pay for woman during dating.
我只是怀疑他会记录每一笔为我或我们一起花掉的钱。我认为约会时男人为女人花钱是天经地义的。
杨:Actually it‘s not. If you want to keep a long relationship with him, then you must find a proper way to deal with money issues.
事实并不是这样。如果你想跟他保持长久的关系,那么你就必须找到合适的方法来处理钱的问题。
丽:Then what shall I do?
那么我应该怎么办呢?
杨:I think you shall set up a joint account and get a budget, then put money together.
我认为你们应该建立一个共同帐户,预算一下,然后共同存点钱。
丽:Well, I will try, but after marriage I will take care of all his money. His is ours and mine is mine.
我不太清楚
Bob:Ann,do you know where our boss is?
安,你知道老板在哪吗?
Ann:I’m not really sure. What happened?
我不太清楚。怎么了?
Bob:I need his signature.
我需要他的签名。
Ann:You can visit Lily, who is our boss’s assistant,maybe she know.
你可以找老板的助理莉莉,或许她知道。
Bob:Thanks,but can you tell me where I can fine her?
谢谢,你能告诉我哪里可以找到她吗?
Ann:She is in the personnel division,and here is her office telephone number.
她在人事部,这是她办公室电话。
Bob:You give me a big hand.
你帮了我大忙了。
Ann:You are welcome.
你太客气了。
Bob:Do you mind having a coffee with me after work,I treat you.
介意下班后一起喝咖啡吗?我请客。
Ann:No, I 'd love to.
不介意,我很乐意。
别让臭虫咬了
Ann:It’s very late. I feel so sleepy.
很晚了呢,好困啊。
Jane:Me too.
我也是。
Ann:Hey, Jane, have you finished your paper?
嘿,简,你论文写完了吗?
Jane:Not yet, but soon.
还没,但快了。
Ann:Oh, that’s fine. I have finished it.
哦,那很好啊,我写完了。
Jane:Lucky! I am still fighting.
真好啊,我还在奋斗呢。
Ann:You are going to finish it very soon. Don’t be sad.
你很快就完成啦。别伤心啊。
Jane:I will, but I can make my eyes open again.
我会的,但是我睁不开眼睛了。
Ann:Come on. I go to bed. Don’t let the bedbugs bite. Hehe…
加油吧,我要上床了,晚安,呵呵。
Jane:Good night.
美国签证
VO:What is your name?
你叫什么名字?
RE:My name is **
我叫**
VO:How old are you?
你的年龄是多少?
RE:I am nineteen.
我十九岁。
VO:Where are you from?
你从哪里来?
RE:I come from Beijing
我来自北京。
VO:Why do you want to study in the US/America?
为什么要去美国读书?
RE:Because American education is the world and American computer technology is very developed. There are so many famous computer companies, such as Microsoft, Apple and Dell. So I want to study in the US.
因为美国的教育是全世界最好的,美国的计算机知识也是世界上非常发达的国家,有很多著名的公司,像微软,苹果和戴尔等。所以我想到美国读计算机。
VO:Where are you studying now?
你现在哪个学校上学?
RE:Gan Zhou No.3 Middle School.
赣州第三中学。
VO:How many universities/schools have you applied for? How many of them admitted you?Why do you want to study in this school?
你申请了多少个大学?多少个录取了你? 为什么要选择这个学校?
RE:I have applied three universities and one of them accepted me. I choose this university because I think the University of Maine is an excellent university in the US and its computer education is also very good.
我申请了3所大学,其中一间录取了我。因为缅因大学是美国一个非常好的大学,并且它的计算机教育也非常优秀,所以我选择了这个学校。
VO:How many of them give you financial aids?
他们中有多少给了你财政援助?
RE:I didn’t apply financial aids.
我没有申请财政援助。
VO:Do you know where this school is? Do you know where you will study in the US?
你知道这个学校在什么地方吗?你知道你在美国哪里学习吗 ?
RE:It locates in Orono, Maine.
在缅因的奥罗诺。
VO:How long will you study in USA?
在美国要学习多长时间?
RE:About four years.
大约四年。
VO:Have you been to USA before? Have you been to any other country before?
你以前去过美国吗?你以前去过其他国家吗?
RE:I have been to the San Francisco and Los Angeles, to visit some universities with my classmates.
我曾经去过旧金山和洛杉矶,和我的同学参观了一些大学。
VO:What are you doing now?
你现在正在做什么?
RE:I am studying English now.
我现在学习英语。
VO:What will you study? /What do you want to study? /What‘s your major? /What’s your subject?
你要学习什么专业?
RE:Computer Engineering.
计算机工程。
VO:Why do you want to study Computer science? /Why do you choose this major? /Why do you choose this subject?
为什么要学习这个专业?
RE:Because I like computer knowledge and I have studied computer at my junior high school so I want to continue to study Computer science.
因为我喜欢计算机,并且在学校学过这个专业。所以我想继续学这个专业。
VO:How do you know this school?
你是怎么知道这个学校的?
RE:From internet.
通过因特网。
VO:How about this school's tuition and fees?
学校的学费是多少?
RE:About 230,000 U.S. dollars.
大约230,000美金。
VO:Who will support you to study in the US? Who will be your sponsor?
谁会资助你到美国读书?
RE:My parents.
我父母。
VO:What is your parents' job? What do your parents do?
你父母做什么工作?
RE:My father is a senior consultant and my mother has retired.
我父亲是高级顾问,我的母亲已经退休了。
VO:How about your parents' annual income or monthly salary?
你父母的年收入或月收入是多少?
RE:My parents' annual income is about 300,000 RMB.
我父母的年收入大约是300,000元人民币。
VO:How many brothers and sisters and do you have?Do you have any siblings?
你有几个兄弟姐妹?
RE:I am a only child.
我是独生子。
VO:What do you plan to do in the future? What is your plan for your future?
你对未来有什么计划?
RE:I will study hard first and I will come back to China when I finish my study in the US because China become more and more stronger and there are a lot of chances in China.
我首先会努力学习,等我本科毕业,我会回到中国找一份不错的工作。因为中国现在越来越强大,机会比较多。
VO:Do you like America?
你喜欢美国吗?
RE:I like American campus life.
我喜欢美国的大学生活。
VO:Do you have any relative in America?
你在美国有亲戚吗?
RE:No.
没有。
VO:What is your interest? /What is your hobby?
你的兴趣爱好是什么?
RE:Reading books, badminton, Ping-Pong and so on.
我喜欢读书,羽毛球和乒乓球等。