在付款方式上跌了大跟头 贸易中常用的询盘英语

来源:百度文库 编辑:神马文学网 时间:2024/04/24 05:23:19
外贸快一年了,只出过一个单子。
去年年末的时候联系到了一个土耳其客户,寄送了两次样品。算上过年的这段时间,差不多有两个月了。
到昨天为之总算跟他敲定了除了付款条件以外的所有问题。
但就是在付款条件他,他最多只能付20%的定金,其余的要见提单才能肯付款。但我们公司的规定前TT,眼看着这单子就差不多完了。无弹下去的可能了,心理很不好受。 期间还被老板娘说我报的价格有点低什么的,心酸。
在此问大家一下,见提单付款的风险大不大? 要是客户见提单后不肯付款,有没反制措施没?
顺便提一下,货值两万多一点的美金。
询盘的提出
我们已向该公司提出询价( 询盘 )
We addressed our inquiry to the firm.
对该公司的询价信, 我们已经回复。
We answered the inquiry received from the firm.
我公司已收到, 该公司关于这类商品的询盘。
We have an inquiry for the goods received from the firm.
我们已邀请客户对该商品提出询价。
We invited inquiries for the goods from the customers.
敬请将贵公司的进口商品目录寄来为荷。
Will you please let us have a list of items that are imported by you.
如能得到贵方特殊的询价, 则甚为感谢。
We shall be glad to have your specific inquiry.
敬请惠寄报价单和样品可否? 请酌。
Would you care to send us some samples with the quotations.
由于这一次订购是合同的组成部分, 请提供最好的条件。
Please put us on your best terms, as this order forms part of a contract.
请告知以现金支付的优惠条款和折扣比例。
Please state your best terms and discount for cash.
由于打折扣, 请告知最好的装货(船)条件。
Please put us on your very best shipping terms as regards discount.
请告知该商品的价格和质量。
Please let us have information as to the price and quality of the goods.
请对日本生产的合成纤维的制品, 如尼龙、维尼龙、莎纶等报最低价格。
Please quote us your lowest price for sundry goods, including synthetic fiber good, including synthetic fiber goods, such as nylon, vinylon, and saran made in Japan.
敬请告知该货以现金支付的最低价格。
Kindly favour us with the lowest cash price for the goods.
敬请告知贵公司可供应的上等砂糖的数量和价格。
Kindly let us know at what price you are able to deliver quantities of best refined sugar.
请报德克萨斯州产中等棉花50包、11月份交货的最低价格是多少?
At what lowest price can you quote for 50 bales middling Texas cotton for November?
请报10英担、一级软木(瓶)塞的最低价格。
Please quote us the lowest price for ten cwt. best Cork.
请对上述产品报运至我方工厂交货的最低价格。
We shall be obliged by a quotation of your lowest price for the said goods free delivered at our works.
请贵方惠寄商品目录并报价、谢谢。
I shall be glad if you will send me your catalogue together with quotations.
请对该商品报最低价。
Please quote us your lowest prices for the goods.
贵公司7月1日来函就该商品优惠条件的询盘敬悉。
We have received your letter of July 1, enquiring about the best terms of the goods.
如收到贵司对机械产品的询价, 我们将甚表谢意。
We shall be pleased to receive your enquiries for the machineries.
如能告知该商品的详细情况, 则不胜感谢。
We would appreciate receiving details regarding the commodities.
如您能告知该商品的现行价格, 将不胜感谢。
We would appreciate it if you will please let us know the ruling prices of the goods.