Business (16-24)

来源:百度文库 编辑:神马文学网 时间:2024/04/25 15:33:33
· 《商务英语口语900句》Unit 24:催运货物并告知货物迟到结果 (alex,12-23)
· 《商务英语口语900句》Unit 22:货运通知 (alex,12-19)
· 《商务英语口语900句》Unit 23:货运要求及答复 (alex,12-17)
· 《商务英语口语900句》Unit 21:告知客户包装相关事宜 (alex,12-15)
· 《商务英语口语900句》Unit 20:对包装的建议及要求 (alex,12-13)
· 《商务英语口语900句》Unit 19:保险 (alex,12-11)
· 《商务英语口语900句》Unit 18:买方的支付方式 (alex,12-10)
· 《商务英语口语900句》Unit 17:卖方对支付方式的要求 (alex,12-08)
· 《商务英语口语900句》Unit 16:合同 (alex,12-07)
Unit Sixteen 合同
Part One
441.We are satisfied with the terms of this contract for the most part, but we feel that your terms of payment are too severe.
对合同的条款,我方大致上满意,但是贵方的支付条款似乎太苛刻了
442.We would like to have another discussion of these conditions in the afternoon before there are finally included in the contract.
在最后列入合同前,我方想下午再议一下这几条条款
443. Before signing the contract this afternoon, I think we better go over few final details.
下午签合同前,我想我们最好再过一遍最后几个细节
444.We’d better draw up a rough draft to the contract then talk it over in detail at our next meeting.
我们最好先草拟一份契约草案,等下次见面时再讨论细节
445.This is a copy of our specimen contract in which the general sales terms and conditions are contained.
这是一份合同样本,里面有一般的销售条件
446.We hope that you won’t object to our inserting such a clause in the agreement.
希望贵方不会反对我方在协议中加进这一条款
447.If any other clause in this contract is in conflict with the supplementary conditions the supplementary conditions should be taken as final and binding.
本合同其它任何条款如与本附加条款有抵触时,以本附加条款为准
448.We think it is necessary to include a force majeure clause in this contract.
我方认为合同中加进不可抗力这一条款很有必要
449. After studying your draft contract we found it necessary to make a few changes.
在研究了贵方草拟的合同之后,我方发现有几处有必要更改
450.Since both of us are in agreement on all the terms shall we sign the contract now?
既然我们双方一致同意所有的条款,那我们现在就签约好吗?
451.We think your draw contract needs some modification.
我方认为贵方草拟的合同需要做一些修改
452.Any modification alteration to the contract shall be made with the consent of both parties.
必须事先经双方同意,合同方可修改
453.No changes can be made on this contract without mutual consent.
未经双方同意,不可对合同做任何修改
454.We must make it clear in the contract that you are obliged to complete the delivery of the good within the contractual time of shipment.
我们必须在合同中明确,贵方必须在合同规定的交货期内完成交货
455.If the shipment can not be made within three month as stipulated, the contract will become void.
如不能按原规定在3个月内交货,合同则作废
456.This agreement is made both in Chinese and English. The two versions of agreement shall have equal status in law.
本协议用中、英文两种文字写就,协议的两种文本具有同等法律效力
457.This agreement is drawn up separately in Chinese and in English. Each part hold one original and one duplicate of each language. The two languages are of the same effect.
本协议分别用中、英文两种文字写就,各方持有每种文字的一份原件和一份复印件,两种文字具有同等效力
458. Both versions of this contract are equally authentic.
本合同的两种版本具有同等效力
459. Any amendment of the contract shall come to force only after the written agreement is signed by both of us.
合同的任何修改都应该经过我们双方书面同意以后方可生效
460.The contract shall become effective as soon as it signed by both parties.
本合同经双方签字后立即生效
461.This agreement will remain valid for one year and shall become effective on the date of signing.
本协议有效期为一年,签署日起生效
462.We’d like to make the contract to be valid for two year at the beginning .
刚开始,我们先签两年的合同
463.I think we better make some changes in the wording of this sentence.
我想我们最好修改一下这句话的措辞
464.Isn’t it better to word it in this way?
这样说是不是会好一些呢?
465.I’d like to replace this phrase with “after the date of delivery”.
我想把这个短语换成“在交货日之后”
466.If neither party considers it is necessary to extend the contract the proposing party may take the initiative to conduct negotiation with the other party one month prior to its expiration.
如果双方都认为没有必要展延本合同,建议方应在合同到期日前一个月主动安排双方的谈判
467.In case of breach of any of the provisions of this agreement by one party, the other party shall have the right to terminate this agreement by giving notice in writing to its opposite party.
如果一方违反本协议的任何一项条款,另一方有权以书面形式通知对方终止本协议
468.If you fail to make the delivery ten weeks later than the time of shipment stipulated in the contract, we shall have the right to cancel the contract.
如果贵方延期交货超过合同规定的10周时,我方有权取消合同
469.If both parties do not agree to renew the contract at its expiration, it will automatically become void.
如果合同期到,双方不再续约,合同将自动失效
470.If you want to terminate the contract before its terms is up, you should notify us of its cancellation six month before.
如果贵方想在期满之前终止合同,必须在6个月之前通知我方
Unit Seventeen 卖方对支付方式的要求
471.Our usual terms of payment are by confirmed , irrevocable letter of credit in our favour, reaching us one month ahead of shipment.
我们通常的支付方式是以我方为台头人的、保兑的、不可撤消的信用证,并且必须在发货前的一个月寄达我方
472.We proposed to pay by 30 d/s.
我方建议支付见票后30天付款的汇票
473.The terms of payment we wish to adopt are confirmed and irrevocable letter of credit.
我方希望的付款方式是保兑的、不可撤消的信用证
474.We should like to advise you that payment by collection is acceptable.
我方想告诉贵方的是,以托收形式来支付货款,我方是可以接受的
475.We would prefer you to pay in US dollars.
我方更希望贵方用美元支付
476.According to the contract, after receipt of the preliminary shipping advice, you are kindly requested to open with the Bank of China the relative L/C in our favour within ten days.
按照合同,在收到第一次装运通知后,请贵方在10日内在中国银行开立以我方为台头人的相关信用证
477.Payment of the purchase is to be effected by an irrevocable letter of credit in our favour, payable by draft at sight in pounds sterling in London.
货款应该是以我们为抬头人的、不可撤消的凭即期汇票在伦敦即付英镑的信用证
478.We don’t accept payment in US dollars. Please conclude the business in terms of Swiss francs.
我方不收美元,请最好用瑞士法郎来成交生意
479.We require payment by L/C to reach us one month prior to the time of shipment.
我方要求货款以装运日前一个月抵达我方的信用证来支付
480.We require immediate payment upon presentation of shipping documents.
我方要求贵方在收到货运单据后,立刻支付货款
481.Payment by irrevocable letter of credit is convenient for us and we shall draw a 60d/s bill in your bank.
不可撤消的信用怔的支付方式对我方来说比较方便,所以我方将向贵方银行开立见票后60天付款的汇票
482.We will draw you a documentary draft at sight through our bank on collection basis.
我方将通过我方银行以托收的形式开出跟单即期汇票向贵方收款
483.Our terms of payment are 30-day credit period, not 60-day credit. It’s customary.
我方的付款期是30天、不是60天,这是惯例
484.As usual, we should require of you an L/C to be issued through a first-rate bank.
同往常一样,我方要求贵方通过一流银行开出信用证
485.It would be advisable for you to establish the covering L/C as early as possible enable us to effect shipment in due time.
我方建议贵方尽早开立有关信用证,以便我方及时发货
486.We propose paying by TT when the shipment is ready.
我方建议在货物准备好待运时用电汇付款
487.We regret having to inform you that we cannot accept payment by D/P.
我方很遗憾地告诉贵方我方不能接受付款交单的付款方式
488.We regret to say that we are unable to consider your request for payment under D/A terms.
我方遗憾地告诉贵方不能考虑你们用承兑交单的方式来支付付款的请求
489.You can pay for all or part of the equipment and technology purchased from us in resultant products.
贵方可以用直接产品全部或部分偿付从我方购买的设备和技术
490.Since you are not short of cash, we can arrange for your payment over 2 months without charges of any kind.
既然你方目前缺少现金,我們可以安排你們两个月以后再付款,而不附加任何费用
491. As a special case , we may consider accepting your payments by D/P.
作为特例,我方可以考虑贵方用付款交单的方式支付货款
492.If the amount of each transaction is below $500, we agree to D/A 30 days terms.
如果每笔交易额低于500美元的話,我方同意见票后30天承兑单交的付款条件
493.We could grant you the favourable terms of payment as D/A 45 days after sight.
我方可以给贵方见票45天承兑交单付款的优惠条件
494.In view of the small amount of this transaction, we are prepare to accept payment by D/P at sight.
由于这次交易不大,我方准备接受即期付款交单的付款方式
495.D/P or D/A is only accepted if the amount involved for each transaction is less the £1,000.
如果每笔交易额少于1000英镑,我方就只接受付款交单或承兑交单
496.We request a 10% payment at the time of ordering . The remaining amount must be paid within 60 days.
我方要求在下订单时先支付10%的货款,剩余货款必须在60天内付清
497.We can only accept 20% cash payment in local currency. The other 80% by L/C should reach us 15 to 30 days before the delivery.
如果使用当地货币的话,我方只接受20%的现金,其余的80%必须用信用证来支付,并在发货前15-30天寄达我方
498. If the payment is made by installments, the annual interest is calculated by 6% and paid off at the end of each year.
如果分期付款的话,每年利息为6%,每年年底付清
499.Full payments must be made within 60 days.
所有货款必須在60天之內全部付清
500.The telegraphic transfer shall reach the bank of China at least five days before the delivery date of vessel.
货款至少必须在货船抵达日之前的5天电汇到中国银行
501.The letter of credit for each order shall reach us 30 days.
每批货物的信用证应在发货日前30天寄达我方
502.15-20 days prior to the date of delivery, you should pay against the presentation of the drawn on the opening bank.
在交货期15-20天前,贵方应凭开户银行开具的汇票付款
503.The payment shall be made by telegraphic transfer to the bank of China , Head office ,Beijing, China, for our account, within five business days after the contract signature date.
货款必须在合同签署日后的第5个营业日内,用电汇方式汇入我方在中国银行,中国北京总行的帐户
504.Advance payment of 25% of the contract value shall be paid within 30 days of the date of signing the contract.
合同签订之日后30天内预付合同价值的25%
505.The payment shall be made by five annual installments of 20% each.
货款将在5年内分期付款,每年支付22%
506.We require full payment within 45 days with a 15% discount for cash payment in advance.
我方要求在45天内付清所有货款,如果预付现金则享有15%的折扣
507.The total amount mush be paid in full upon receipt of the shipping documents.
一收到货运单据,货款必须全数一次付清
508.We require payment by L/C to reach us one month prior to the time of shipment.
我方要求货款以装运期前一个月抵达我方的信用证支付
509.You are requested to pay $5,000 as a down payment.
我方要求贵方支付5000美元作为定金
510.Ten percent of the contract value shall be paid in advance by cash, and 90% by sight draft drawn under an L/C.
合同金额的10%应预付现金,而其余90%凭信用证开出即期汇款支付
Unit Eighteen 买方的支付方式
511. Payment by L/C is our method of trade in such commodities.
用信用证支付这种商品是我们的贸易方式
512.Our usual terms of payment are by an irrevocable L/C to be established in the seller’s favour through the bank of China.
我方通常的支付方式是通过中国银行开立的,以出口商为头的,不可撤消的信用证
513.For exports, we usually adopt irrevocable letters of credit available by seller’s documentary drafts at sight.
就出口而言,我们通常根据出口商跟单即期汇票采用不可撤消的信用证
514.We usually make payment by letters of credit or adopt some other modes of payment such as immediate payment, deferred payment and payment by installments.
我们的支付方式通常是信用证或采用其它的付款方式,如即时付款、延期付款、分期付款
515.We have opened an L/C in your favor through the Bank of China for an amount of £17,000 to cover the full CIF value of our order No 754.
我方已通过中国银行开立以贵方为台头人、数额为17000英镑的信用证来支付编号为754订单的所有到岸价的货款
516.We will start the payment in half a year and all the amounts will be cleared off within 3 years by six installments.
半年后我方将开始支付货款、所有的货款将在3年内分6期全部付清
517.We prefer to have the payment made by L/C through the negotiating bank in Sweden.
我方更倾向于通过瑞典的议付行用信用证来支付货款
518.Payments shall be made by us after receipt of the shipping documents specified in clause 10 of this contract.
我方将在接到按本合同第10条所规定的货运单据之后付款
519.We shall open a letter of credit in your favor to be settled in US dollars.
我方将开立以你方为受益人的有关信用证,以美元结算
520.We agree to accept goods in 3 shipments and you may draw on us at 60d/s from the date of dispatch of each shipment.
我方同意分3批发货,贵方可以向我方开立以每次发货日期起的见票后60天付款的汇票
521.Could you make an exception in our case and accept D/P or D/A?
贵方可否对我方的这次生意做一个破例,接受支付交单或承兑交单
522.I hope you would leave us some leeway in terms of payment.
我希望在付款条件方面你们能通融一些
523.Would you agree to a 30-day credit period?
贵方能同意60天的付款期吗?
524.Because of the money problem, I hope that you can allow us to pay in installments with the first payment after delivery, then we’ll pay the rest once month.
由于我方有些财务上的困难,希望贵方能允许我方分期付款,在交货后先支付第一笔款项,余下的货款则按每月一次支付
525.We are having some trouble in receiving payment, so we want to ask if we could defer payment until the end of the month.
因为收款方面有点麻烦,贵方可不可以将我方的贷款延迟到月底再支付
526.We refer payment after delivery, because these goods are very expensive.
由于这批货物很昂贵,所以我方希望在交货以后付款
527.We hope to payment by bill of exchange at 30d/s .
我方希望以30天期的汇票付款
528.We hope you can accept payment in other currencies expect in US dollars.
我方希望除了美元之外,贵方能接受其它货币的付款
529.We shall be very happy if you can grant us a extension of 2 weeks.
如果贵方能给予两个星期的宽限的话,我方会很高兴的
530.We ask to put off the time of our payment 3 months later to facilitate the capital turnover.
我方要求延迟付款3个月,以利资金周转
Unit Nineteen 保险
Part One
531. Please insure for us these products at invoice value plus 10% ( at 110% of the invoice
value).
请给我们这批货物在发票金额上加10%的保险(即发票金额为110%)
532.We’d like to cover our ordered goods against WPA for 120% of the invoice value
according to our usual practice.
我们要求根据实际对我们订购的货物按发票金额120%投保水渍险
533.Please hold us covered for the cargo listed on the attached sheet.
请保留附件表所列出的货物
534.For this consignment, we shall cover WPA and risk of breakage for 110% of the invoice
value.
对这批货,我们要按发票金额110%投保破损险
535.Our company will insure against all risks for 110% of the invoice value.
我们公司要按发票金额110%投保
536.Please insure the electric fans at 120% of the invoice value.
请按合同金额120%对电扇投保
537.The machines are to be unsured against all risks.
机器不确定所有风险
538.We only cover FPA and war risk.
我们仅保平安险和战争险
539.There are not delicate goods that can be damaged on the voyage .FPA will be good
enough.
航行中不是精致的货物不易受损,所以平安险就足够了
540.Our goods are very valuable , so I want insure against all risks.
我们的货物非常贵重,所以我要保所有险
541.We’d like to get a policy for total loss only for these goods.
我们只对这批货所有损失做个方案
542.I’d like to get a AR insurance policy. That way , we will be covered for any kind of loss or
damage.
我想获得AR保险条例,也就是说我们要涉及各种丢失或损失
543.I’m afraid that WPA coverage is too narrow for a shipment of this nature. Please extend
the coverage to include TPND.
恐怕这种运输条件仅有水渍险范围太窄,请另加盗窃和提货不着险
544.Would you insure our goods to be shipped from Shanghai to Lisbon next month?
你对我们下月从上海到里斯本的货物投保了吗
545.Can you cover our goods against breakage?
你能保证我们的货物免于破损吗
546.We should be glad if you would provide cover of $390,000 on computers, in transit from
Tokyo to Beijing.
如果你能提供我们从东京到北京的计算机390,000美金的保险,我们将非常高兴
547.Please insure us against all risks $300,000 value of 5,000 sets of “ Butterfly” sewing
machines, sailing for New York.
请给我们到纽约的5,000套“蝴蝶”牌缝纫机按300,000美金投保一切险
548.Please insure for me against all risks 200 pieces of high-quality furniture valued $20,000.
请为我们就200套高质量家具按20,000美金投一切险
549.We wishes to insure against all risks for the sum of $1,500 on 3 cases glassware.
我们希望能为3箱玻璃按1,500美金金额投保一切险
550.We shall shortly be making regular shipments of leather goods to Canada, and shall be
glad if you will issue an all risks marine insurance policy for $70,000 to cover these
shipments.
我们将不久出口皮革品到加拿大,若为这批货按70,000美金投保海运一切险将使我们非常
高兴
Part Two
551.Please give us the policy rates for FPA coverage and for WPA coverage.
请给我们关于平安险和水渍险的投保率方案
552.We require the current insurance rates for land transportation.
我们需要陆地运输的当前投保率
553.I have some glassware to be ship to Hongkong. What risks should I cover?
我有货要运到香港,我要保什么险
554.What is the insurance premium for these goods ?
这些货要多少保险费
555.We need to send a shipment to England. We want to find out about your marine
insurance.
我们有船到英国,我们想知道你们的海运险
556.Please let us know the premium of breakage.
请告诉我们破损险的保险费
557.What kind of insurance do you usually provide ?
你们通常提供哪一种保险
558.What kind of insurance can you suggest for these goods? We don’t want to take the risk
of losing money because of under unsurance.
请建议一下这些货要哪种保险,我们不愿有因未投保而受损失的风险
559.I have a batch of glassware to be shipped in the fourth quarter, but I don’t know what
risks should be covered. I would like to know some details and your advice of course will be
highly appreciated.
我有一批眼镜要在第四季度装运,但我不知道要保什么险,告诉我一些保险细节将不胜感谢
560.If we insure against free particular average, can you compensate us for all the losses if
the ship sinks or bums, or get stuck?
如果我们投保平安险,在船只沉没、遗失或角礁情况下你们能否赔偿我们所有损失
561.Does your company cover all kinds of risks for transportation by sea, land and air?
贵司在海运、陆运或空运方式下投保一切险了吗
562.We have insured the shipment for 130% of the invoice value, but the premium for the
difference between 130% and 110% should be your account.
我们按合同金额130%投保,但130%和110%之间的差额部分应由贵司承担
563.We have arranged insurance on your consignment of electric motor cars to be shipped in
these ten days.
我们已为你们10日内发出电动汽车货物投保
564.We may cover the inland insurance on your behalf, but you will pay the additional
premium.
我们可为贵方利益考虑投保内地险,但保险费应由贵司承担
565.We can insure the porcelain vases on you behalf , but at a rather high premium and all
the additional premium will be for your account.
我们可为贵方利益考虑就陶瓷品投保,但保费太高,故所有额外的费用由贵司承担
566.We shall insure the goods for your behalf.
为贵司利益着想,我们将为这批货投保
567.We have covered insurance on these goods for 10% above the invoice value against all
risks.
我们已经就这批货按合同金额加10%投保一切险
568.We shall effect the insurance of the goods for 110% of their CIF value.
我们将为这批货按CIF价110%投保
569.We have effected marine insurance on your behalf for the gross amount of the invoice
plus 10%.
我们已经为贵司按合同金额加CIF投保海运险
570.The marine insurance shall covered by us.
海运险就由我方投保

Unit Twenty 对包装的建议及要求
Part One
571.If cartons are used, please put each chemical in strong polythene bags to ensure
protection from dampness.
如果用纸箱,请把每个化学制品放进硬瓦楞盒以保证免于破损
572.Cases must have an inner lining of stout, water-resistant paper.
箱子必须内衬结实、防水的纸
573.We do not object to packing in cartons, provided the flaps are glued down and the
cartons secured by metal bands.
我们不反对用纸箱包装,若防水处脱胶,请用金属带固定纸箱
574.Packing in sturdy wooden cases is essential. Cases must be nailed and secured by overall
metal strapping.
用坚因的木箱包装是必要的,箱子整体必须用金属带钉牢
575.I would suggest you strengthen the carton with double straps.
我建议你们用两条带子加因纸箱
576.As the goods will probably be subject to a thorough customs examination, the cases
should by of a type which can be easily made fast again after opening.
由于货物可能要海关检查,所以箱应该有铅封,这样在打开后很容易快速地封箱
577.To avoid pilferage, we hope that the goods will be packed in wooden cases instead of in
cartons as the cartons are easier to be cut open.
为避免偷窃,我们希望货物用木箱取代纸箱包装,因为纸箱易被割开
578.We have no objection to your packing the goods in cartons if you guarantee in your sales
confirmations that you will pay compensation if we fail to get indemnification from the
insurance company for the reason that the goods are not packed in seaworthy wooden cases.
因货物没用适合海运的木箱包装受损,若无法从保险公司获得赔偿而你们能赔偿我们的话,
我们不反对用纸箱包装。
579.We want the machine to be packed each in wooden case supported with soft materials to
ensure that the machines thus packed will not shift inside the cases.
我们希望机器能用衬有软材料的木箱包装来保证这样包装的机器免于移位
580.The green beans can be supplied in bulk or in gunny bags.
青豆可散装或麻袋装
581.We asked the factory to use stronger cartons and double straps.
我们要求厂家使用结实的纸箱和双带固定
582.Please see to it that each carton is properly sealed, with a fireproof lining inside.
请看清楚每箱用防火内衬材料来适当地密封
583.We need these goods to be packed in special packing materials even though they may
cost us more.
我们需要用特殊的材料包装货物,尽管它们会花费我们更多钞票
584.We would like to have the screws packed in double gunny bags.
我们希望用麻袋包装螺丝
585.In order to avoid any possible damage in transit, we would ask you to pack the goods in
strong but small wooden cases.
为了避免运输中任何受损的可能,我们要求你们用坚固而小巧的木箱包装货物
586.We refer special cartons of 30cm*60cm with two or three dozen to each carton because
it’s convenient and easy to handle.
我们要求用30cm*60cm的特别纸箱,每箱两打或三打,因为这样便于搬运
587.You’d better pack them in cartons of 10kg each instead of wooden cases of 6 kg.
你们最好用每10kg公斤一箱的纸箱取代每6 kg公斤一箱的木箱包装它们
588.As you know , paint is a highly inflammable commodity , and extra precautions are
necessary. We should like you to have the goods packed in strong metal cartons, each
containing 40 tins.
你知道,油画是一种易燃商品,特别谨慎很有必要。我们要求你用坚固的金属箱包装,每箱
装40幅
589.Is your normal packing still ten dozen per carton?
你们的正常包装仍是每箱10打吗
590.We hope that the beer is packed six bottles in a box which should be beautiful, durable
and easy to carry.
我们希望啤酒6瓶一箱,这样会美观、耐用并易于搬运
Part Two
591. The packing must be able to withstand rough handling.
包装必须经受住野蛮搬运
592.When packing, please take into account that the boxes must be able to withstand rough
handing and transport over very bad roads.
包装时请考虑到盒子必须经受的住野蛮搬运以及崎岖道路的运输
593.Please give special attention to the packing, or the good could be damaged in transit.
请特别注意包装,否则货物在运输过程中会被损坏
594.Greater care must be given to packing, as any damage in transit would cause us heavy
losses.
倍加关注包装,因为运输中任何的损坏将会导致我们严重损失
595.Please ship the goods in strong packing to ensure good condition on arrival.
请用坚固的包装运输以确保安全抵达
596.The packing must be in line with local market preference.
包装必须与当地市场偏好相吻合
597.A large number of the bed spreads we ordered from you last year were found soiled when
they reached us . I hope you will take necessary precautions in packing this consignment.
去年向你订购的大量床垫到达我们时被发现玷污,我希望你们对包装要特别预防
598.Your packing must be seaworthy and can stand rough handling during transit.
你们的包装必须适合海运且在运输途中经得起野蛮搬运
599.We hope that the goods should be packed in a manner which ensures their safe arrival at
the destination and facilitates their handling in transit.
我们希望这批货包装的风格要确保货物安全抵达目的地且在运输中便于搬运
600.The wooden cases used to pack the goods should be securely strapped.
包装货物用的木箱要用包装带加固
601.The packages should be marked with the same numbers as given on the order sheet.
包装应由订单上列明的相同数字标记
602.As regards markings, please note that the port of destination, Shanghai, should be
clearly stenciled on each case with the case number for easy indentification.
对于标记,请注意目的地—上海,每箱上用比较明显的数字加盖钢印
603.As these machines are precision instruments which cannot stand rough handling, the
wording” Handle with Care” should be also marked on each case.
由于这些机器是精密仪器,经不起野蛮搬运,故每箱应注明“小心轻放”字样
604.Please see that the cases are marked “ Fragile” or “ handle with care”.
请注意木箱上标明“易碎品”或“小心轻放”
605.Port of destination, package number, gross and net weights, measurement and shipping
mark shall be stenciled conspicuously on each package.
每箱上应显著的标明目的地、包装号、毛净重、尺寸和唛头
606.For dangerous and poisonous cargo, the natural and the generally adopted symbol shall
be marked conspicuously on each package.
对于危险和有毒货物,每箱上应显著地标明约定成俗的符号
607.Please mark the packages with the same lot numbers as given on the order sheet in
order to avoid being mixed up.
请根据订单对包装做同批标记以免混淆
608.Every package shall be marked “CCD” in diamond and the package number.
每个包装上就标明菱形的“CCD”和箱号
609.Please mark the bales with your company’s initials in a diamond.
请用贵司第一个字母以菱形方式标记货物
610.Correct and distinct marking for the outside containers is absolutely necessary.
正确而清晰的外箱标记是绝对有必要的
Unit Twenty-one 告知客户包装所用材
料、方式及其质量保证


Unit Twenty-one 告知客户包装所用材料、方式及其质量保证
Part One
611.Our packing is strong enough to withstand bumping and rough handling under normal
conditions.
我们的包装足够坚固,正常情况下经得起碰撞和野蛮搬装运
612.The cases used for packing our transistor radios are light but strong.
我们电子收音机包装用的木箱轻巧坚固
613.The export cases used to pack the goods are strong enough to protect the instruments.
包装用的出口木箱坚固足以保护设备
614.The cartons lined with plastic sheets are waterproof.
内衬塑料袋的纸箱可以防水
615.we plan to use cardboard boxes with iron straps for reinforcement.
我们计划用铁带加固的硬纸盒
616.Our strip scissors are packed in boxes of one dozen each, 200 boxes to a wooden case.
我们的磨剪一打一盒,200盒一木箱
617.We’ll pack them 10 dozen to one carton, gross weight around 25Kg a carton.
我们要将它们10打一纸箱,每箱毛重约25公斤
618.Our export fruit knives are packed in boxes of 100 dozen each.
我们的出口水果刀100打一盒包装
619.The packing of our men’s shirts is each in a polybag, 5 dozen to a carton lined with
waterproof paper and bound with two iron straps outside.
我们男式衬衫的包装为每一个聚乙烯代一件,5打一纸箱,内衬防水纸,外加两条铁带加固
620.Our cotton prints are packed in cases lined with draft paper and waterproof paper, each
consisting of 30 pieces with 5 colors for on design.
我们的花布
621.The cigars are packed 5 pieces to a small packet, 20 packets to a carton,144 cartons to
a cardboard container.
雪茄5只一小包装,20包一箱,144箱一纸板箱。
622.These cartons are well protected against moisture by plastic lining.
这些纸箱内衬塑料布防潮效果很好
623.All the goods will be packed according to the special way you require.
所有货物根据你方要求的方式包装
624.As requested, the shirts will be packed in waterproof material.
根据要求,衬衫将用防水材料包装
625.We plan to use cardboard or plastic cartons for the outer packing.
外包装我们计划用纸板或塑料箱
626.You goods will be packed in wooden cases with tin-lining and iron hoops.
你们的货物将用内衬锡纸外加铁箍的木箱包装
627.The goods we packed in new and sound jute bags, each containing about 200 pounds.
我们将货物装进新而结实的麻袋里,每袋200磅
628.The cartons are well protected against moisture by polythene sheet lining.
纸箱内衬聚乙烯袋防潮效果很了
629.If the goods are packed in cartons, any traces of pilferage will be in evidence, therefore
the insurance company may be made to pay the necessary compensation for such losses.
如果用纸箱包装,任何偷窃痕迹都很明显,因此保险公司很易做出赔偿
630.Such packing has also been accepted by our insurance company for WPA and TPND.
这样的包装保平安险和盗窃和提货不着险已被保险公司接受。
Part Two
631. The cartons are comparatively light, and therefore easy to handle.
纸箱相对轻便,因此易于搬运
632. It is our usual way to pack these goods in cartons.
我们通常用纸箱包装这些货物
633. Cartons are quite fit for ocean transportation, and they are extensively used in our
shipments to other continental ports to the entire satisfaction of our clients.
纸箱非常适合海运,它们广泛用于我们其它大陆港口的运输,我们客人完全满意
634.Cartons are more convenient to handle in the course of loading and unloading.
纸箱在装卸时便于搬运
635.We would like to inform you that we used to pack our scissors in wooden cases but after
several trial shipments in carton packing, we found our cartons just as seaworthy as wooden
cases.
我们想通知你我们用木箱包装剪刀,但经过几纸箱包装试运后,我们发现我们的纸箱和木箱
一样适合海运
636.Cartons are less expensive, lighter to carry and cost lower freight.
纸箱相对便宜,轻易搬运和运输费用低
637.We refer carton packing to wooden case packing.
我们宁愿纸箱包装,而不是木箱包装
638.Our cartons for canned food are not only seaworthy , but also strong enough to protect
the goods from damage.
我们罐装食品用的纸箱不仅适合海运,而且坚固足以防止货物受损
639. Cartons are not likely to be mixed with wooden cases while in transport or storage, so
that the rate of breakage is lower than that of wooden cases.
纸箱在运输和储藏时不能和木箱混在一起,这样破损率比与木箱在一起要低。
640.Shirts packed in such cartons are not so susceptible to damage by moisture as those
packed in wooden cases.
装衬衫的这种纸箱没有木箱包装的那么易于受潮破损
641.All our wooden cases are well sealed. They are not easily subject to sweat damage.
我们所有的木箱密封性好,它们不易受潮腐蚀
642.We believe that your clients will find the improved packing satisfactory and your fears
unwarranted.
我们相信你们的客人会满意改良的包装并且你的担心毫无理由
643.We hope that you will agree to our opinion and accept our carton packing.
我们希望你能同意我们的观点和接受我们的纸箱包装
644.The weight and measurement of each case are clearly marked on every case.
每箱的重量和尺寸都在每箱上清楚地标明
645.You will know that our packing has been greatly improved and we are sure that they will
meet with the satisfaction of the clients.
你将知道我们的包装已经改良,我们相信它们可以让客户满意
646.The dimension of the cases are 17cm high, 30 cm wide and 50 cm long with a volume of
about 0.026 cubic meter. The gross weight is 23.5Kg.
箱子尺寸为高17厘米、宽30厘米、长50厘米,体积约0.026立方米,毛重23.5公斤
647.They save shipping space and facilitate the storage and distribution of the goods.
他们节省运输空间,便于储藏和货物分发
648.In addition to the gross, net and tare weights, the wording “ Made in the people’s republic
of China “ is also stenciled on the package.
除毛、净和皮重外,“中华人民币共和国制造”也要在包装上加上钢印
649.We have made a number of improvements in packaging and presentation. Please set
your mind at ease.
我们已经在包装和介绍上做了一些改进,请提出宝贵意见
650.Our containers are in complete conformity to the specification laid down by the
International Standardization Organization.
我们的集装箱与国际标准化组织规定的规格完全相符
 
Unit twenty-three 货运要求及答复
671.Please effect shipment with the least possible delay upon receipt of the letter of credit in
your favour established by us.
收到我方开具的以你方为受益人的信用证后,请尽可能减少延误发货
672. We hope that the goods will arrive in time for the new year rush.
我们希望新年急需的货物能及时送达
673.We hope that you will make all necessary arrangements to deliver the goods on time.
我们希望你做出必要的安排以使货物准时到达
674.Could you possibly make your delivery date not late than May? You see, June is the right
season for the goods. If they arrive later than June, we will miss the selling season.
你能将交货期定在不迟于五月吗,你知道,六月正是该货的旺季,如果迟于六月,我们将错
过销售季节
675.Can you effect shipment of the order in October?
你能确认在十月份将该订单的货发出吗
676.Is it possible for the goods to be landed at Dalian in early December?
12月初该批货在大连上岸是否可能
677.We need the products in less than one month in order to get ready for the selling season.
我们需要货物不迟于一个月以为销售季节做准备
678.Please send us the shipment by train.
请通过火车发货给我们
679.Please ship the goods by the first available steamer early next month.
请下月初通过一流的汽船发货给我们
680.As we are in urgent need of the goods, we would like you to ship them by air freight.
由于我们急需此货,我们要求空运
681.We should be obliged if you could arrange for the immediate shipment of this order.
如能及时安排此货发出,我们将不胜感激
682.You should ship the goods within the time as stipulated in clause 9 of the this contract.
Transshipment en route is not allowed without our consent.
你方应根据合同第9款规定的时间发货,不经允许,不得改变路线
683.Please lad the contracted goods on board the vessel nominated by us.
请将合同中的货装到我方指定的船上
684.10-15 days prior to the date of shipment, you should inform us by fax of name of vessel,
ETA of vessel and the name of shipping agent.
在船期前10-15日,你方通过传真告诉我们船名、船抵达时间和船运代理人名字
685.The packing list should be indicated with shipping weight, number and date of
corresponding invoice.
箱单上应该标明重量、号码和相应的发票日期
686.You should send one copy of the shipping documents to the port of destination together
with the shipment.
你方应随船发一份装运单副本到目的地港
687.When all of the details of the shipment are finished, please send us the shipping
documents that we will need to get the shipment.
所有装运细节完成后,请将装运单据寄给我们用于提货
688.The delivery will be arranged and the shipping charges will be prepaid by you, we will
repay the shipping charges against original receipt.
发货事宜已办妥,运输费由贵司支付,我们将根据原始的单据支付运费
689.You should guarantee that the commodity is in conformity to all respects with the quality,
specifications and performance as stipulated in this contract.
你应该保证货物与合同规定的质量、规格和性能等所有方面相一致
690.We prefer direct sailings, as transshipment adds to the risk of damage and also delays
arrival to some extent.
我们宁愿直航,因为转运增加破损风险,也会因某些方面延迟抵达
Unit 24 催运货物并告知货物迟到结果
Part one
691.It is now over two months since we sent in the order for Tape Recorders, yet we are still
awaiting delivery. You should know that the delivery date is very important to us.
你知道我们发订单中的打字机已经两个多月了,我们仍在等货送达,抵达日期对我们而言十
分重要
692.Please take the matter up at once and see to it that the goods are delivered without
further delay.
请立即处理此事,要知道货物送达不得延误
693.Please get the goods dispatched with the least possible delay.
请发货,尽量避免延误
694.I wonder if you could check the order I placed with you last month. It hasn’t arrived yet.
我想知道你是否检查上月发给你的订单,它仍没未到
695.Please do your utmost to hasten shipment.
请尽最大努力发货
696.We are much in need of the goods. Please expedite shipment as soon as possible.
我们急需该货,请尽可能安排发货
697.We wish to call your attention that up to the present moment no news has come from you
about the shipment. Our users are in urgent need of the machines and are pressing us for an
early delivery.
我们希望你能注意到直到目前还未收到你发货的任何消息,我们消费者急需该机器并为我们
早点发货
698.As our customers are in urgent need of the contracted machines, we hope you can assure
us of an early shipment.
由于我们的顾客急需合同中的机器,我们希望你方能确保早日发货
699.I want to know why our alloy inserts haven’t arrived yet. Our customers are in urgent
need of them?
我想知道为何我们的合金镶块还未送达,我们的顾客急需它们
700.We hope that there will be no delay in shipment any longer.
我们希望发货不再延误
701.This order is so urgently required that we must ask you to make the earliest possible
shipment.
该单如此急需,我们必须要求你方尽早发货
702.We shall appreciate it very much if you will effect shipment as soon as possible, thus
enabling the goods to arrive here in time to catch the brisk demand.
若早日发货,将不胜感激,这样货物可以及时抵达来迎合活跃的需求
703.We hope you will send the air-conditioners as soon as possible, for the hot season is
rapidly approaching.
我们希望你能尽早将空调发出,因为炎热的季节马上逼近
704.The goods we ordered are seasonal goods. So it will be better to ship them all at once.
我们所订的货物为季节性产品,故尽早发货为佳
705.In order to be in time for the season, early shipment is of utmost importance to us.
为了季节的及时,而我们而言,早点发货尤为重要
Part Two
706.We might refuse the shipment if it doesn’t arrive on time.
若货未及时到达,我们可能拒绝发货
707.We must insist on delivery within the time contracted and reserve the right to reject the
goods if we fail to receive the goods before this week.
我们必须坚持根据合同时间发货并保留拒收货物,如果本周不能收到货物
708.We regret to say that unless you are able to give us an assurance of delivery within the
next two weeks, we shall be obliged to cancel the order.
我们遗憾的说除非你们保证在接下来的两周内发货,否则我们将被迫终止订单
709.If shipment is too late, we’ll be forced to withdraw the contract.
如果发货太迟,我们将被迫撤销合同
710.If you still delay delivery , I’ll have to cancel the order.
若你们仍延迟发货,我们不得不取消订单
711.If you can’t effect delivery within the stipulated time, we will have to lodge a claim
against you for the loss and reserve the right to cancel the contract.
若你们不能在规定的时间内发货,我们不得不要求你们赔偿并保留撤销合同的权利
712.If you fail to deliver the goods according to the agreed time, you should indemnify us for
all losses and corresponding expenses.
若你们不能根据协议时间发货,你方应该赔偿我们的损失及相关的费用
713.If there is still no information from you about the expedition of shipment by the end of
this month, we’ll be forced to cancel the contract and reserve the right to lodge a claim
against you for the loss.
若本月末仍未获悉贵方发货的消息,我们将被迫撤消合同并保留追究贵方给我方造成的损失
714.We wish to point out that if you fail to effect shipment within the time specified, we shall
not be able to fulfill the contract with our client.
我们要说的是若你们不能在规定的时间内发货,我们将无法与我方客人履行合同
715.We would like to emphasize that any delay in shipping our booked order will undoubtedly
involve us in no small difficulty.
我们要强调的是我们的订单的任何延误将毫无疑问地涉及到我们不小的困难
716.Your failure to deliver the goods within the stipulated time has greatly inconvenienced
us.
你方未在规定的时间内发货给我们造成极大的麻烦
717.Any delay in shipment would be detrimental to our future business.
任何发货延迟将危害我们未来的业务
718.We trust you will see to it that the order is shipped within the stipulated time, as any
delay would cause us no little financial loss.
我们相信你方明白那个订单在规定时间内发货,因为任何延误会导致我们损失惨重
719.As you know, June is the right season for the goods, so if they arrive later than June, we
will miss the selling season.
你知道,六月是该货的旺季,若迟于六月到达,我们将错失销售季节
720.Should you delay the shipment any longer, the fireworks might become useless to us.
一旦你延迟发货,烟花可能对我们毫无用处。