打/复印 文件/名片

来源:百度文库 编辑:神马文学网 时间:2024/04/23 16:32:05
1、打印文件
服务员:
Good morning. Business Center. May I help you?  
早上好,商务中心。有什么可以为您效劳的? 
客人:
Yes. I have some documents to be typed.  
我有一些文件需要打到电脑里。 
服务员:
How many pages?  
有多少页? 
客人:
Sixteen. Can they be ready before 3 p.m.?  
16页。下午3点前能打完吗? 
服务员:
It’s a bit tight, but we’ll try our best.  
时间有些紧,但我们会尽力。 
客人:
Your help is greatly appreciated.  
非常感谢你们的帮助。 
原文听力http://huihua.iciba.com/index.php?module=lj&act=viewone&id=41
2、复印文件
客人:
Hello,can you help copy these three documents for me?  
你好!你可以帮我复印一下这些文件吗? 
服务员:
Of course,sir. How many?  
当然可以,先生。复印多少? 
客人:
Ten copies each,just the same size as the original one.  
每个文件复印10份,尺寸和原文件一样大。 
服务员:
I see. They will be ready in 15 minutes.  
好。要等15分钟。 
客人:
How much should I pay?  
多少钱? 
服务员:
That is one yuan per page,and you have 60 pages altogether. Totally 60 yuan.  
每张1块钱,一共60张,60块钱。 
客人:
Here it is. Thank you.  
给你,谢谢! 
原文听力http://huihua.iciba.com/index.php?module=lj&act=viewone&id=45
3、翻译文件
服务员:
Good morning, sir. Can I help you?  
早上好,先生。有什么可以为您效劳的? 
客人:
Do you have translation service?  
请问你们有翻译服务吗? 
服务员:
Yes,we do.  
是的,我们有这项服务。 
客人:
I’d like to have this document translated into French.  
我想请人把这份文件翻译成法语. 
服务员:
No problem,sir. When do you want it?  
没有问题。您什么时候要? 
客人:
The day after tomorrow. How much is the service?  
后天。请问多少钱? 
服务员:
Here is a price list for you.  
给您价目单。 
原文听力http://huihua.iciba.com/index.php?module=lj&act=viewone&id=43
4、订制名片
客人:
Excuse me. Can you get this business card printed for me?  
劳驾,你可以帮我印些名片吗? 
服务员:
Sure,sir. What size?  
当然可以,先生。多大尺寸? 
客人:
The same as this one. I want it printed in both English and Chinese.  
给这张一样大,中英文都要。 
服务员:
No problem. How many do you need?  
没问题。您要印多少? 
客人:
One hundred. When can I have them?  
100张。什么时候能印好? 
服务员:
This afternoon. 20 yuan deposit,please.  
今天下午。请您先交20块钱的定金。 
客人:
Here you are. Thanks.  
给你,谢谢! 
原文听力http://huihua.iciba.com/index.php?module=lj&act=viewone&id=44