走遍美国19.2

来源:百度文库 编辑:神马文学网 时间:2024/04/26 06:36:38
第十九课:I Do ACT II

And now for ... something old, 现在 接著是
something new, something borrowed, 一些新的 一些借借来
and something blue. 一些蓝色的。
OK. Let's see. 好 让我们看看。
Something borrowed. 借来的东西。
That's this dress. Borrowed from Marilyn. 那就是这件礼服。。跟Marilyn借的
Something blue. 蓝色的东西。
My wristband. 我的腕带。
I wore it when I married your father. 我和 父亲结婚时时戴著它
Oh, Mother. I forgot you still had it. 噢 妈妈。我忘了了 仍然保留著它
It's just so lovely. 它是那麽可爱。
I bought it in an antique shop 我在一家古董店买买
when I was about eighteen years old. 那时我差不多十八八岁
I saved it for my wedding day. 我留著等我的结婚婚日才用
And you saved it for me, didn't you, Mother? 也留著要给我 对吗 妈妈
Yes, honey. I did. 是的 亲爱的 是是这样
Are we ever going to finish? 我们这样谈得完吗
All right. OK. 好吧。行了。
Something borrowed. 借的东西。
The wedding dress. And something blue. 结婚礼服。蓝色的的东西
The wristband. Something old? 腕带。旧的东西
Something old. 旧的东西。
Right. What's old? 对了 旧的东西是是什
Of course! 当然有
Something old. 旧的东西。
I had planned to wear them. 我早就预备戴它们们
Grandma's pearls! 祖母的珍珠项
Oh, Grandpa will be so pleased that you're wearing them. 噢 戴了它 祖祖父一定会非常高兴
I'm sure he misses Grandma on a day like this. 我想在这样的日子子祖父一定会思念祖母
Help me with them, Marilyn. 帮我戴上 Marilyyn。
I've never worn them before. 我从来没有戴过这这个
I've been saving them for today. 我一直留著等今天天才戴
Saving them for today? 留著等今天
Oh, you're a real Stewart! 噢 是一个真正正Stewart家的
Oh, there you go. 噢 一切都好了。
Lovely! 太可爱了
Lovely! 太可爱了
Lovely! 太可爱了
Something borrowed, something blue. 借的东西 蓝色的的东
Something old ... 旧的东西……
and now for something new. 现在轮到新的东西西了
The veil. 面纱。
Oh, it's so beautiful, Marilyn! 噢 它好漂亮 Maarilyn
You really are a fabulous designer, Marilyn. 真是一个绝佳的的设计师 Marilyn
You really are a fabulous designer, Marilyn. 真是一个绝佳的的设计师 Marilyn
Doesn't it look just right on Susan? Susan戴起来正好 不是吗
Perfect! 太棒了
And when you both say, "I do," 当你们两人都说 我愿意 时
Harry will lift this veil over your head Harry会掀起面纱
and kiss the bride. 吻新娘。
Oh, I'm so excited! 噢 我真是太兴奋奋
When you said, "I do," Marilyn, 当 说 我愿意 时 Marilyn
it suddenly became real. 一切突然成真了。
That's all right, Susan. 没有错 Susan。
You've got the wedding-day jitters! 已经得了婚礼紧紧张症
In less than two hours, 在不到两个小时之之
you will be Mrs. Harry Bennett. 将成为Harry Beennett太太。
Oh, that reminds me. 噢 倒提醒了我我
If we don't get dressed, 假如我们不去打扮扮的
we won't be there 我们将无法
to see Susan become Mrs. Harry Bennett. 目睹Susan成为Harrry Bennett太太。
Before you leave--do I look all right? 在 们离开之前 告诉我 我这样子可以吗
You never looked better. 再漂亮不过了。
Mom. 妈妈。
She's right. 她说得没错。
And that's dear little Max. 那是亲爱的小Max
Got to go and feed him. 我得走了 该去 他了。
Got to go and feed him. 我得走了 该去 他了。
What am I supposed to do? 我该做什麽
Take off the veil, 拿掉面纱
kick off your shoes, and sit down. 脱掉 的鞋子 坐坐下来
We'll come upstairs and get you in a little while. 我们待会儿就上楼楼来带 下去
Richard's going to take some wedding pictures Richard准备拍一行 结婚照片
before the ceremony. 在婚礼前。
So just relax. 所以 放轻 点。
Are you kidding? Relax? 在开玩笑吗 放放
Susan Stewart ... Susan Stewart…
you are about to become Susan Bennett-- 即将成为Susan Bennett
Mrs. Harry Bennett. Harry Bennett太烫