走遍美国17.3

来源:百度文库 编辑:神马文学网 时间:2024/03/29 00:32:11

第十七课:Photo Finish ACT III

Two weeks. I said I could do it in two weeks, and I did it. 两 。我说过我两两 就能完成 现在我做到了
The pictures you've taken are fabulous, Richard. 你拍的照片太精采采了 Richard
Mr. Carlson will love them. Carlson先生会喜换 的。
Monday morning. 星期一早晨。
I'm going to show him the photos on Monday morning. 我要在星期一早晨晨给他看这些照片
I can't wait! 我简直迫不急待
I'm very proud of you. You really did a beautiful job. 我真以你为傲。你你真的拍得很漂亮
I know he will love the new photographs for your book. 我相信他会喜欢你你为你的书所拍的这些新照片
Yeah. I really did do a good job, didn't I? 是的 我确实拍得得不错 对不
Hey, you know? There's still some film left on this roll, 嘿 知道吗 这这一 还有一些底
and there's one person I haven't photographed in a long time. 而有一个人我已经经很久没为她拍照了
Who? 谁呀
You. 。
Richard! I haven't brushed my hair. Richard 我头 抖济 有梳。
You look great! 看起来很棒
It's not fair, Richard. I'm not even ready. 这样不公平 Richhard。我甚至一点准备都没有。
Oh, that's wonderful! That's wonderful! 噢 真是美极了 真是美极了
Wonderful! 好极了
Thanks. 谢谢。
Fabulous! 太精采了
Thanks. 谢谢。
Terrific! 妙极了
Thanks. 谢谢。
They get better and better. 它们越来越好。
Thanks a lot. 非常感谢。
This is sensational! 太令人激赏了
Yeah. Thanks. 真的 谢谢。
What a job! Good work, Richard! 你拍得很棒 好作作品 Richar
I'm so glad you like them so much. 你这样喜欢它们 我真是太高兴了。
Like them? They represent your best work. 何止喜欢 它们代代表了你最佳的作品
Really? 真的吗
Absolutely. 绝对是真的。
Well ... what do you think? Do I have my book? 那麽 你看怎麽麽样 我的书可以出版
You do. You do. There's a book here. 当然 当然。书要要出版
I'll have a contract 我会准备好一张合合
and an advance payment waiting for you 和预付稿酬等你来
first thing in the morning. 这是我明天早上的的第一件事
Thank you. 谢谢你。
And while you're here, 趁你现在在这
I would like to introduce you to your editor. 我来介绍你认识这这本书的编辑
I would like to introduce you to your editor. 我来介绍你认识这这本书的编辑
And I want you to meet the people in the art department. 我也希望你与美编编部的人见见面
I'll set up an appointment with the marketing people. 我会与行销部的人人安排一次会谈
When do you think we'll be through? 你认为我们什麽时时候能完
In about half an hour. Why? 大约半个小时。为为什麽问这
I can't wait to tell Marilyn! 我迫不及待地想告告诉Marilyn