走遍美国7.2

来源:百度文库 编辑:神马文学网 时间:2024/04/24 12:51:22
第七课:Man's Best Friend ACT II

Don't worry, Alexandra. 别担心 Alexandraa。
We'll find the owner. 我们会找到狗的主热说摹
How, Robbie? 怎麽找 Robbie
Let me think. 让我想想。
Gemma, sit. Gemma 坐
Good Gemma. 乖Gemma。
Give me your paw. 把脚伸出来
Good Gemma. 乖Gemma。
This dog is well trained. 这 狗受过很好的蜒 练。
She likes you, too. 也喜欢 。
So how are we going to find the owners? 那麽 我们如何去照夜返 主人呢
With a little help from the ASPCA, 请ASPCA
the American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals. 美国禁止虐待动物行 会帮个忙。
They're the ones. 找他们没错。
We once found a cat. 我们有一次找到一 猫
She was caught in the branches of our tree. 被我们家树上的树 枝夹住了
And Dad called the ASPCA. 爸爸打电话给ASPCA
They came and solved the problem. 他们来了 也解决亮 问题。
Robbie, let's call them. Robbie 我们给他妹 打电话。
Let me see -- ASPCA.... 让我瞧瞧 ASPCA  
Here it is. 在这
ASPCA Animal Shelter. ASPCA动物收容所
555-7700. 555 7700。
Hello, ASPCA. 喂 ASPCA。
Hello, my name is Robbie Stewart. 喂 我叫Robbie Sttewart
I have a lost dog I'd like to bring to you. 我这 有一 失散档墓 我想送来给你们。
How late are you open? 你们那 开到多晚
We're open till nine P.M. 我们开到晚上九点
Thank you. 谢谢
I'll bring the dog over by nine. 我在九点之前把狗怂 来。
Thanks. 谢谢
Bye. 再见。
Thanks. 谢谢
Good-bye. 再见。
They're still open? 他们现在还开著
They're open until nine o'clock. 他们开到九点。
We have two and a half hours. 还有两个半小时。
Let's take Gemma by there now. 我们赶紧把Gemma送送去
They'll find the owner. 他们会找到主人的
I hope so. 希望如此。
I'm so sad to see this little dog without her family. 看到这 狗没有家 我真难过。
I'm sure they'll find the owner. 我相信他们会找到构返 主人。
But if they don't, I'll adopt her. 如果找不到 我就适昭 。
She's so cute. 真逗人喜欢。
Look at those eyes. 你看 的眼睛。
She's hard to resist. 真是人见人爱。
Don't you just love her? 你能说你不喜欢
I'd like to keep her, too. 我也愿意收留 。
But I'll be going home to Greece 但是我就要回希腊 去了
at the end of the semester. 就在这个学期结束档 时候。
She just wants love and affection. 她需要爱和关怀。
Come on, Robbie. 走吧 Robbie。
Let's get her to the animal shelter, 我们把 送到动物适 容所
so they can find her owners quickly. 好让他们很快找到 的主人。
Don't worry, Gemma. 别担心 Gemma。
We'll get you home. 我们会送 回家的
It's not easy being away from home. 离家独闯不容易。
Come on, poochie. 来吧 小 伙。
Atta girl! 好女孩
Let's go. 我们走。
We're off to the animal shelter. 我们这就去动物收热 所。
Your name? 你的名字
Robbie Stewart. Robbie Stewart。
And this is Alexandra Pappas. 这位是Alexandra PPappas。
Your name will do, Mr. Stewart. 你的名字就够了 SStewart先生。
Your address? 你的住址
46 Linden street, Riverdale. Riverdale 林登街街46号
Where did you find the dog? 你在什麽地方找到照 狗的
Where did you find the dog? 你在什麽地方找到照 狗的
She found us. 跑到我们那 去档摹
You tried calling the number on the collar? 是否照狗脖子上项热Φ 电话号码打过电话了
Yes, but the number's no longer in service. 打过 但那个号码适强 号。
And there's no address on the dog tag? 牌子上没有地址
There's no other information. 没有其他资料。
No ID number. 没有识别号码吗
Without that, it's hard. 没有就难办了。
You will try to find the dog's owner. 你们会尽力去找寻构返 主人吧。
Oh, we'll try, believe me. 哦 我们会想办法 相信我。
And if you don't? 要是 找不到呢
Yes? 什麽
If you don't ... can I ... can I adopt the dog? 要是你们找不到狗档 主人 我可否…… 我可否收养这 ?
Why, yes. 当然可以。
If the owners don't claim the dog in forty-eight hours, 如果狗的主人在四适 八小时内不认领
then you can apply for adoption. 你就可以申请收养 了。
How do I do that? 我该办什麽手续呢
You really want to? 你真想要这样做
Yes, I'm serious. 是的 我是真心的
If no one comes to claim Gemma, 如果没有人来认领GGemma
I'd like to adopt her. 我愿意收养 。
It's not difficult. 这不难。